PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from a newbie in Scotland

Bigp
08-01-2023, 06:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new to the doll world and have been looking at them for a couple of weeks now. Problem is I like them all and I’m not a rich man ha ha. I will be looking for a doll very soon to bring home. I just wanted to introduce myself.

algaeholics
08-01-2023, 06:39 PM
👋🏼

I foresee an empty bank balance in your future...

Bigp
08-01-2023, 06:50 PM
Ha ha so do I. I’ll need some major overtime to feed this hobby 😝

Seth
08-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Welcome and good luck on your quest.

Bigp
08-01-2023, 07:02 PM
Thanks Seth

Ava Love
08-01-2023, 07:03 PM
:welcome

Roughly whereabouts in the country are you? There's a few of us on here the righteous side of the wall.

Bigp
08-01-2023, 07:08 PM
I’m in west lothain.

shamus
08-01-2023, 07:15 PM
There's a few of us on here the righteous side of the wall.

But ask yourself... Which side built the wall :21:24

Welcome to the forum Bigp :tu

Shamus

Bigp
08-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Ha ha thanks Shamus.

Ava Love
08-01-2023, 07:23 PM
But ask yourself... Which side built the wall :21:24

Welcome to the forum Bigp :tu

Shamus

My history might be in need of an upgrade but memory tells me it was some Italian blokes.

shamus
08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
My history might be in need of an upgrade but memory tells me it was some Italian blokes.

:21:24

Thats as maybe but they were definetely on the Sunny uplands side (I'm learning geography from Psion. :24).

We could do with them back again to build another wall along the South Coast. :21

Bigp
08-01-2023, 08:27 PM
Ha ha where is everyone else from?

algaeholics
08-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Yorkshireland...

Tommo10
08-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Hi Bigp and welcome to the UKLDF.

Good luck on your search for your first doll, the choices can be overwhelming, although even window shopping on vendors sites can be great fun.

A lot of the folks here are multi doll owners, I have got one or two dolls myself, from what you have written sounds like you might be getting a few dolls too.

I'm from North Staffordshire.

Tommo:tu

Bigp
08-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Yorkshireland...
Nice your ladies look amazing ��

Bigp
08-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Hi Bigp and welcome to the UKLDF.

Good luck on your search for your first doll, the choices can be overwhelming, although even window shopping on vendors can be great fun.

A lot of the folks here are multi doll owners, I have got one or two dolls myself, from what you have written sounds like you might be getting a few dolls too.

I'm from North Staffordshire.

Tommo:tu
Hi Tommo thanks. I might if I can get away with 1 and have room to hide more than 1 I will definitely be wanting more.I have a spot picked out for storage just need to modify the space to keep it clean and accessible ha ha.

poppy70
08-01-2023, 09:10 PM
Hello and welcome and good luck finding your girl.
By the way I am probably the southernmost here, not even in the UK but in Germany :)

Jo

the living tribunal
08-01-2023, 09:12 PM
Hi Bigp and welcome in :welcome I hope you find a suitable girl in due course :tu

I'm in the northern part of Suffolk, so a long way from that wall ... though border incursions from Norfolk are bad enough :D

Bigp
08-01-2023, 09:28 PM
Hi Poppy nice to meet you and thank you.

Bigp
08-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Hi Bigp and welcome in :welcome I hope you find a suitable girl in due course :tu

I'm in the northern part of Suffolk, so a long way from that wall ... though border incursions from Norfolk are bad enough :D
Thanks I have looked at Kimber how is she?

shamus
08-01-2023, 09:40 PM
Like Tommo I'm also from the Shire but the other end of it closer to Mordor Birmingham :tu.

The buk of the Elves on the site live here although they've also got good footholds elsewhere.

the living tribunal
08-01-2023, 09:46 PM
As you've never had a doll before, or if you've only seen inflatables, great! It's an amazing feeling to cuddle her ... and more ;) She's 158cm with DD size breasts, a slim waist, a lovely ass and a cute face with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks gorgeous in sexy lingerie; but also clothed more sedately and sitting around the house, as mine often is.

Kimber weighs 33kg with head attached, which is quite light as dolls go; but even so, be prepared for a shock as it takes a while to get used to handling any TPE doll, because the weight is not evenly distributed. I struggled to lift Kim out of the box when she arrived and it took me a few months to get to the point where she was easy to carry about.

Kimbers are built down to a price by having only one design and are a good first doll; a new Kimber costs £500, but shipping to Scotland is very expensive; that said, they often turn up in the for sale or even freebie sections of the forum.

They're great for photography too; just look at my thread for what one can do with a Kimber doll and a camera; definitely check out psion_satori's threads, as Kimber Doll use a lot of his photos as promotional material.

revoL annaerB
08-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Ha ha so do I. I’ll need some major overtime to feed this hobby 😝

Before long you'll see it as a lifestyle, not a hobby:D

10 miles out from Manchestershire, North West England (but Karrot will tell you I'm in the Midlands:no::21)

I'll let Zoe show you how Kimber bods are, she does have a JY head though....

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3818&pictureid=93597

Oh, and last but by no means least, welcome to the madhouse forum:tu

Bigp
08-01-2023, 11:22 PM
As you've never had a doll before, or if you've only seen inflatables, great! It's an amazing feeling to cuddle her ... and more ;) She's 158cm with DD size breasts, a slim waist, a lovely ass and a cute face with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks gorgeous in sexy lingerie; but also clothed more sedately and sitting around the house, as mine often is.

Kimber weighs 33kg with head attached, which is quite light as dolls go; but even so, be prepared for a shock as it takes a while to get used to handling any TPE doll, because the weight is not evenly distributed. I struggled to lift Kim out of the box when she arrived and it took me a few months to get to the point where she was easy to carry about.

Kimbers are built down to a price by having only one design and are a good first doll; a new Kimber costs £500, but shipping to Scotland is very expensive; that said, they often turn up in the for sale or even freebie sections of the forum.

They're great for photography too; just look at my thread for what one can do with a Kimber doll and a camera; definitely check out psion_satori's threads, as Kimber Doll use a lot of his photos as promotional material.
She looks great thanks for the info it definitely helps to get the experience from someone in the know.

Bigp
08-01-2023, 11:23 PM
Before long you'll see it as a lifestyle, not a hobby:D

10 miles out from Manchestershire, North West England (but Karrot will tell you I'm in the Midlands:no::21)

I'll let Zoe show you how Kimber bods are, she does have a JY head though....

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3818&pictureid=93597

Oh, and last but by no means least, welcome to the madhouse forum:tu
Hi thanks for the welcome Zoe looks great very cute love the blue eyes.

Joe Bin
09-01-2023, 12:13 AM
:welcome to the forum Big P, I hope you enjoy your search for the right doll and good luck.

I am from western Canada.
I believe I am at present, the only active Canadian member on this forum.

I am a big fan of the Kimber Doll. My Julia is one:

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3825&pictureid=88636

Karrot
09-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Morning BigP :welcome

Im in County Durham, loving it up with a few girls :D

K

Adam&Emma
09-01-2023, 08:03 AM
:welcome to the forum from me and my girls in Cambridgeshire

shamus
09-01-2023, 08:27 AM
I am from western Canada.
I believe I am at present, the only active Canadian member on this forum.

Hiya JB,

you are not alone out there. I can think of at least one more (Jimmy_71) who is also in Canada :tu

Shamus.

Samurai
09-01-2023, 08:34 AM
Alright big yin. Am fae Glesga.:tu

Welcome to the mad Hoose. :D

Samurai..:cool:

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Alright big yin. Am fae Glesga.:tu

Welcome to the mad Hoose. :D

Samurai..:cool:
Hi samurai thanks. I have had a look at your albums and your girls are beautiful. I see you sell some sometimes. Do you have anything for sale at the minute? Pm me if you like.

Samurai
09-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Hi Bigp, I only have 1 for sale at the moment but I would not recommend her as a 1st doll and she is not everyone's cup of tea. But doll do come up for sale often and some even for free but you have to be quick and also luck does play its part.

You are welcome to come over sometime and have a look at what i have and you can compare silicone and TPE girls but most of all ha e a lift and feel the weight. This will give you better idea of what to look for as this hobby can be expensive.

Sam

Bigp
09-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Hi Bigp, I only have 1 for sale at the moment but I would not recommend her as a 1st doll and she is not everyone's cup of tea. But doll do come up for sale often and some even for free but you have to be quick and also luck does play its part.

You are welcome to come over sometime and have a look at what i have and you can compare silicone and TPE girls but most of all ha e a lift and feel the weight. This will give you better idea of what to look for as this hobby can be expensive.

Sam
Hi Sam I will keep checking the sales section. I might take you up on that as I have wondered how different the silicone and tpe are.

Lulu1971
09-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Hi Bigp, :welcome to the forum. I'm in Lincolnshire, about as far south in it as you can get without being in Cambridgeshire :tu

Adam&Emma
09-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Hi Bigp, :welcome to the forum. I'm in Lincolnshire, about as far south in it as you can get without being in Cambridgeshire :tu

You say that like you're proud of it :24

Lulu1971
09-01-2023, 06:08 PM
you say that like you're proud of it :24

:24:24

Bigp
09-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Hi Lulu thanks for the welcome.

Bigp
09-01-2023, 06:29 PM
You say that like you're proud of it :24
Ha ha ha good to be a part of a group that can have a laugh.

Adam&Emma
09-01-2023, 07:11 PM

Yea it definitely helps to have a sense of humour on here. Me and Lulu live close to each other and are the best of friends

Lulu1971
09-01-2023, 07:11 PM

There are certainly lots of laughs to be had here :tu

Avonman1
09-01-2023, 08:41 PM
:welcome to the Forum, I am way down in the Southwest where there are not many members from Devon and Cornwall so I have to make up with several girls. One Elf, one Vampire Elf, 2 Kimbers, a Top Sino fullsize and torso with 4 heads, WMs and several other makes.
We start off with one and then we like another then another and now its an obsession !!!

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Ah that’s great to have someone close by

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:13 PM
:welcome to the Forum, I am way down in the Southwest where there are not many members from Devon and Cornwall so I have to make up with several girls. One Elf, one Vampire Elf, 2 Kimbers, a Top Sino fullsize and torso with 4 heads, WMs and several other makes.
We start off with one and then we like another then another and now its an obsession !!!
Nice too meet you avonman I can’t stop looking at the range available online it’s difficult to find a favorite �� you are lucky too have so many. I’m a little jealous ��

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:14 PM
There are certainly lots of laughs to be had here :tu
That’s good I’m glad too be a part of it thanks for having me.

Seth
09-01-2023, 09:17 PM
I happen to be where its moist, but its a cold, uncomfortable kind of moist, usually labelled as north yorkshire on a map.

I have 6 full size dolls, with another 7 heads that rotate between 4 of the bodies. I also have 2 whole thirds.

Bigp
09-01-2023, 09:29 PM
�� �� it’s cold here too. Lucky to have so many girls.

Joe Bin
12-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Hiya JB,

you are not alone out there. I can think of at least one more (Jimmy_71) who is also in Canada :tu

Shamus.

Thank you for that Shamus, It appears I have somehow missed all his threads and posts.
I guess I have some catching up to do on that.