PDA

View Full Version : new doll advice please

Charlie 2023
27-01-2023, 08:11 PM
hello all i'm a new member & could do with some help / advice. I'm about to pull the trigger on a doll from Lucid Toys, I've narrowed it down to 2 dolls. One is an irontech & the other is sugar babe jy. I prefer the look of the irontech but the sugarbabe jy has the gel breasts & uterus specifications so was hoping if some could tell me if those options make a big difference or any user advice for either doll. Thanks in advance Charlie.

Stedoo
27-01-2023, 08:24 PM
I'm sure there are many variables, including size of each breasts.

I recently got a torso doll, all TPE. Breasts are small-medium, but definitely very firm, not very real feeling at all.

So I would think if the breasts have any decent size, the gel is bound to make a big difference.

If I consider the butt a bigger breast lol....again, this doll has a smallish rear, but again very firm. That said, it seems to have softened a little over the couple of months I've had it.

I'd say a bigger factor to consider might be weight. Mine is 24kg and only a torso. I don't think I'd ever want any doll over say 30kg, as it's a hefty lump to move about. I can't imagine what some of the 40-50kg dolls must be like.

Avonman1
27-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Hi and welcome, you are doing the right thing and asking about the dolls. Some buyers do make the wrong decision and think they can lift the weight. I have 5 over 40kg and 2 of those are 45/50kg which I don't carry very far and lucky i live in apartment. You have to get accustomed to the weight and how to carry the girls. 28 to 32kg is about right and don't think a 150 is lighter than a 165 sometimes they are not especially if she has a big butt!! Goodluck and take your time.

shamus
27-01-2023, 09:54 PM
hello all i'm a new member & could do with some help / advice. I'm about to pull the trigger on a doll from Lucid Toys, I've narrowed it down to 2 dolls. One is an irontech & the other is sugar babe jy. I prefer the look of the irontech but the sugarbabe jy has the gel breasts & uterus specifications so was hoping if some could tell me if those options make a big difference or any user advice for either doll. Thanks in advance Charlie.

Hi charlie,

could you post links to the two girls please and we'll tell you whether they are wise choices (technically. Aethetically its always personal choice of course... Except with Elves and then it's their choice whether they want to live you or not but I digress).

I won't take the uterus question although after captain Rock bought Lucy he basiclly never came out of his bedroom again, lol.

With gel chesticles its a six of one half a dozen of the other type of question.

Over time gel breasts are more likely to sag but as mentioned above it all very much depends on the chest size.

Some solids are as good if not better and more realistic than gel. But, with gel in general you have a consistency of great rather than the hope of it.

If you were looking at girls such as YL or D4E it could be a longer conversation on that one.

Irontech can be stunning. They have great skeletons but I've never been a fan of their heads as supplied and there skin can feel a little less realistic than some other marques. Its a very warm blend and at night she will absorb your body heat quickly and become a bit of a snuggle buddy.

JY to my mind have similar skin to Jinsan girls. With gel breatss and uterus options as standard she will have been built overall to a high spec, possibly with the softer TPE. The skeletons are not actually as good as the Irontechs but thats not to say that they are bad.

There is very little between those manufacturers with boith having some great points and their detractions are relatively minor when compared to more entry level girls.

Let us know the two girls and if we have one of that model and we will be able to give you pointers... Or say whoa, don't go there go here instead if we think that the girl you have chosen may not be beginner friendly.

Welcome to the forum and look forwards to chatting,

Shamus.

Liz_xxx
28-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Having experienced irontech from lucid, we like :) nice tpe , a warm orangey light tan and skeleton gives a solid impression although low mileage.

A lot of lucids irontech (and sm dolls) seem to come with solid boobs by default. The irontech 159 solids are heavy and bong around somewhat, rewarding. Moderately firm but kinda squishy too . :D

Ideally lucid would supply hollow by default, imo. They're lighter if nothing else, that can only be a benefit for these heffers.

Charlie 2023
28-01-2023, 08:29 AM
Thank you all, I'll try & post links to the dolls later ( just off to work ) I'm a bit of a tech caveman though & I can't see any share options on their info page so I'll do my best !
I should point out that I've previously owned a Kimber doll so I'm aware of the weight issue ( what a shock that was ) luckily for me I've always preferred petite women so both dolls are below 30kg.
One is neodoll sugarbabe Karen the other is neodoll racy Lora.
Cheers Charlie

Stedoo
28-01-2023, 09:10 AM
just copy and paste the weblink to the page.

Or give a description so we can search specifically what you are referring to.

I would have liked a full doll...but realistically at present having one remain unseen would be quite difficult. For me a torso made more sense. Plus being cheaper, I feel it has been a good learning curve at lower cost, than opting for a more expensive doll.

Even with this I chose a 24kg version, thinking it would be a more realistic weight, and it may well be. But I was surprised how heavy that is to move about. But again I am glad I chose that from a learning point of view for any future purchases
Some full dolls are very expensive, so I've a little more knowledge now as to what I might want.

Skin colour is another one. Everyone says about clothing stains, and until recently I only really bought white or similar to that and had no issues. But then I seen a nice black silk type dress and figured why not.
The dress itself wasn't bad, but the straps on the semi-open back left black criss crosses right across the back.
So staining is very much a thing ! lol

I think if I was going for a full doll, I'd prefer darker skin, which may make such things less apparent if they happen ? Do white dresses then stain a dark/black body ?

I'm sure heads are a whole other topic too

Charlie 2023
28-01-2023, 01:45 PM
https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/racy/products/neodoll-racy-lora-realistic-sex-doll-155cm-l-155179
https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/jy-doll/products/neodoll-sugar-babe-karen-realistic-sex-doll_162006
Thanks once again, a lot to consider there.
Tbh honest I was going to look at swapping the head of whichever one I choose ( sorry shamus ) I think I'm just going to have to ask them to set both dolls out & see which one gets me the most ???
Cheers Charlie

Stedoo
28-01-2023, 03:35 PM
I'd say the intimate bits on Lora look a lot better than Karen, although no real good photos of Karen

I'd probably prefer the body of Karen though.

That said, Karen's photos are not the best....it is a tricky decision.

Charlie 2023
28-01-2023, 04:10 PM
I'd say the intimate bits on Lora look a lot better than Karen, although no real good photos of Karen

I'd probably prefer the body of Karen though.

That said, Karen's photos are not the best....it is a tricky decision.

yeah I think the intimate parts are much better, I've looked at other dolls with the same body type as Karen but no clear shots to properly compare.

shroud
29-01-2023, 10:35 AM
DONT buy a doll over 25-26kg , they are too heavy to use for regular enjoyment.

Most guys on this forum that have the heavier dolls are just using them as expensive ornaments.

You need a small light doll that is easy to manoeuvre and thus also making it easier to clean if you really want to enjoy it for its intended use as a sex toy.

Charlie 2023
29-01-2023, 12:38 PM

Most guys on this forum that have the heavier dolls are just using them as expensive ornaments.

You need a small light doll that is easy to manoeuvre and thus also making it easier to clean if you really want to enjoy it for its intended use as a sex toy.

thank you, weight is definitely a major part of the decision

shroud
29-01-2023, 01:25 PM
thank you, weight is definitely a major part of the decision

It seems Lucidtoys stopped selling the 150cm Irontech gymnast A cup doll which was good,

I would recommend the Piper Erian although they dont have it in stock at moment and its bit pricey compared to other dolls they sell ( and its 28kg which is bit heavy )

Lulu1971
29-01-2023, 01:59 PM

It depends on what you are looking for, I suppose. Being a girl wanting guy dolls, I have limited choice as there are not many manufacturers who make them and then only two or three to choose from each. The lightest available are 38kg and it is a bit of a shock to the system when you get them out of the box, but after a few weeks you get used to it, with time and technique. Mine aren't ornaments. They take part in numerous photoshoots upstairs, downstairs, outdoors, in and out the car, many wardrobe changes etc. It just takes some practise :tu

shamus
29-01-2023, 02:55 PM
It seems Lucidtoys stopped selling the 150cm Irontech gymnast A cup doll which was good,

Got three of them (not from Lucid). They're heavier than 26kg. Nice bodies with A cups that are not flat chests and especially good with gel breasts. Work well with smaller Elf heads but the chunky thighs and stomach muscles are not very Elvish so they always have to wear the right clothes to disguise their shape.

As mentioned above the SM155D is 24kg which is about the lightest legal TPE girl that you will find.

Oh, and my girls are family, not ornaments.:tu

Glorificus
29-01-2023, 03:04 PM
I think the sugar babe you chose is not showing the correct body as jy do 2 versions of the 148. With the stats that show on your link the body is alot smaller.

Charlie 2023
29-01-2023, 05:42 PM
I think the sugar babe you chose is not showing the correct body as jy do 2 versions of the 148. With the stats that show on your link the body is alot smaller.

tbh the more I'm looking the more confused I'm getting, I see the same doll / body with different stats under different sections of the site.

Stedoo
29-01-2023, 05:45 PM
It is a bit of a minefield.

I guess it would do no harm to phone the vendor and actually speak to them ?

Zovrid Squeeler
31-01-2023, 10:39 AM

Many maybe but certainly not all. I was regularly shagging a 39kg WM172D for over a year, preferred position her on top.

The ornament thing's more down to a different focus; they'd still be ornaments if they were just a few kg. Weight isn't a preventer of sex but of course it has to be a consideration if you like throwing her around the room.

Charlie 2023
31-01-2023, 06:53 PM

I would recommend the Piper Erian although they dont have it in stock at moment and its bit pricey compared to other dolls they sell ( and its 28kg which is bit heavy )

Thanks, I googled the gymnast & really like it but can't find a UK supplier, silicone lovers do it with customization choices but aren't UK & I'd prefer to collect than have it delivered after having a bad experience when I received my kimber doll.
Charlie

Stedoo
31-01-2023, 07:08 PM
Again, it would be worth calling a couple of the UK sellers, to see if they can help or advise.

Online is great for many things, but sometimes, especially when it's a good few quid....speaking to the shop is just better.

Charlie 2023
01-02-2023, 07:20 AM
Again, it would be worth calling a couple of the UK sellers, to see if they can help or advise.

Online is great for many things, but sometimes, especially when it's a good few quid....speaking to the shop is just better.

ok will do thanks

Zovrid Squeeler
01-02-2023, 08:21 PM
I had a Sugarbabe uterus doll but there wasn't enough material around her naughty bits; when I spread her legs for the first time and the cavern opened up before me I realised I hadn't dressed for going potholing.

Avonman1
02-02-2023, 06:40 PM
I have only one which in the real world would be a silicone babe. As most of mine have big boobs( my choice) but with curves to go with it even my torsos. Being on IG and Twitter there are more babes with big boobs with more likes being given than smaller. I for one don't like small ones.
As for weight you don't know until you pick them up as I have 2 x 150 one's heavier than the other because of her butt! My 45kg Indiana is better than my 39kg to move.

shroud
03-02-2023, 09:04 AM
So they have bodies people/customers want ? That doesn't make them "ugly".

They are clearly exactly as they are intended to be.

Horses for courses, I appreciate some guys might like that style, I find it ugly however. The problem is mostly the skinny legs, its a huge turn off on the female form.

Actually, I might be wrong but didn't you have a 151C and got rid of her? I may have completely the wrong person.

Yes that was me, YL151C was an attractive doll but I still found it too heavy ( hence why I said 25-26kg ) but I wasnt happy with the quality of TPE from YL either, it was very flakey and bits peeling off everywhere.

I wouldnt get a TPE doll again ( unless it was a Mizuwali Phoebe or Ariel. ), TPE is too weak and frail material and I dont like that it is porous.

I hope to get a silicone doll sometime in future, when Ive got a bit of spare money.

shamus
03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
With the exception of the old wire fingers issues I've never found TPE to be a particular weak material.

That first YL151C that I bought before you only issue that she has is that because I was so impressed with her she got posed to death for photoshoot after photshoot and eventually she developed a weak hip so she could not stand anymore.

No worries, she got moved to the bed and I got another two of that body. Not new but pretty much as new (both were/still are virgins).The new one's have gel chests which for that model I don't like as much as the soft solids. One of them had gripping hands and that feature is a serious improvement.

Honestly though I think that he first one ws still the best. Only girl thats ever lived here who could stand unaided, one foot in front of the other (with serious amounts of pillows and duvets off shot, lol).

Never had any issues with YL girls with flaking skin. Think that the worst TPE I've had was the 166C who has developed minor localised surface cracking (of all the placed its neck and shoulders. No biggy, its not life threatening for her. Just another repair that I need to queue up.

Silicone is certainly more robust but my thinking is that the brightest stars burn the shortest and whilst I'll say nothing against Silicone as appreciate beauty in all its forms, in my experience with a bit of makeup the realism of some TPE is are just jaw dropping... But like having a dog you know that love them as much as you do, you are like as not going to outlive them where I read somewhere that many (cared for) silicone girls have a life expectancy of 50+ years so likely to still be here when we're not... Or at least when we are unable to lift them.

Even at a 10-15 year life expectancy for TPE girls though, they still last longer than any of my marraiges have :21:24

Melissa
03-02-2023, 12:26 PM
Even at a 10-15 year life expectancy for TPE girls though, they still last longer than any of my marraiges have :21:24

:24:24:24

Yup, couldn't agree more... :whistle:

Adam&Emma
03-02-2023, 05:31 PM
My longest was 17yrs so im determined me and Emma will beat that. Even if she ends up like triggers broom

captainrock
06-02-2023, 07:48 AM
Hiya mate, ok, I've owned a few JY's and one Irontec. Both fantastic brands that you wont go wrong with but at the end of the day, I currently own 3 JY's and a WM, so theres a hint :)

Personally, I agree 100% with Shamus on this, JY wins out for me purely because I happen to think they make the prettiest faces, heres the last lady to join me from Lucid;

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/neodoll-sugar-babe-leilani-realistic-sex-doll_160861

Ami, she's a stunner, originally bought as a new body for Suzy, but she's such a cutey she kept her chassis (Suzy is still queen bee though!).
I have already got my eye on a new JY, again from Lucid, but have a few pesky "bills" to pay before I can spoil myself/Suzy :)
Gel boobs are definately my fave (of my 4 girls I have 1 x E cup solid, 1 x E cup hollow, 1 x D cup gel, and 1 x Ludicrous cup gel filled). Gel filled are lovely, and though I'm aware of the potential issues with them long term, have had no problems yet.
For me personally, JY do feel slightly more cuddly and soft than my irontec, but my irontec was a few years back and I appreciate the industry seems to be moving at lightspeed regarding TPE mixes.
To be fair, you're stuck between 2 great manufacturers, I don't think you'de be dissapointed with either, but personally, i'd lean towards JY.

Charlie 2023
07-02-2023, 07:15 PM
:24I had a Sugarbabe uterus doll but there wasn't enough material around her naughty bits; when I spread her legs for the first time and the cavern opened up before me I realised I hadn't dressed for going potholing.

ha ha cheers