PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of joining the owners club. Here to learn

Mark Stratton
03-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Hi Folks. These things have sort of been in the back of my mind for many years. It was Blade Runner that first planted a seed in my head, hence my forum name M. Stratton. The surname is in homage:) Hope to learn loads. Many Thanks for this service.

algaeholics
03-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Welcome aboard! 👋

shamus
03-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. :tu

Not sure that its us that own them though... :21

Shamus.

psion satori
03-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Welcome...and well done for sticking your head above the parapet. :tu

Take no notice of Shamus, he's harmless, but watch out for his posts...they are 5 paragraphs when 5 sentences would do! :wall

Algae, well he's a decent enough bloke, however Pelin runs the house where he lives. She's the one that wears the trousers...or not as is often the case with Pelin!

Me... I just sit in the background being quiet most of the time :whistle:

Psion

shamus
03-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Take no notice of Shamus, he's harmless, but watch out for his posts...they are 5 paragraphs when 5 sentences would do! :wall

The Elves made me do it :D

Karrot
03-03-2023, 09:14 PM
*Pokes head out from between Maddie's Boobs

Hi!

*Recedes back in between Maddie's Boobs

K

Seth
03-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Lulu1971
04-03-2023, 04:43 AM
Me... I just sit in the background being quiet most of the time :whistle:

Psion

:21 We'll believe you!

:welcome to the forum, Mr Stratton :tu

the living tribunal
04-03-2023, 12:46 PM
Welcome in Mr Stratton, from Azrael, Kim and me :welcome

Adam&Emma
04-03-2023, 02:31 PM
welcome to the forum. definetly learn as much as you can from the forum. certainly wish id joined first. hope you enjoy doll life as much as we do

Mark Stratton
04-03-2023, 04:12 PM
About to see what I can purchase. Like to do some research before parting with the dosh:)

shamus
04-03-2023, 04:45 PM
About to see what I can purchase. Like to do some research before parting with the dosh:)

yep, its a minefield.

my advice is :

(1) decide the material. TPE or Silicone

(2) decide th maximum weight. These girls can feel twice their advertised weight.

(3) decide the skin tone.

(4) Decide the manufacturer of choice.

I can help out with TPE advice but I know next to nothing about Silicone. Historically the materials didn't mix at all (no longer true of all blends) and in order to keep my girls safe I have stuck with TPE (which I am VERY! happy with).

My view is that rticulated hands are more important that gel breasts.

If you go TPE try to stick to the better manufacturers such as WM, YL, OR, SM, SE, JY, AS, AF, 6YE, Irontech, Doll Forever, Dollhouse168, Piper... There are a few others ncluding some new kids on the block. Run your selection by us first.

Trustworthy vendors for bespoke girls are :

The Doll House
Silicone Lovers
Cloud Climax

For girls where you chose from what they have rather than what you want then there is also Lucid. But if you buy from them check the description carefully and of late there have been quite a few cases where the girl in the image is not the girl being sold so always run it past us as someone here will generally know who the girl in the pic is and whether that matches the description.

If buying from them then their ranges from decent manufacturers are:

Soulmate (SM (which actually stands for Shang Mei))
Racy (Irontech)
Allure (6YE)
Sugarbabe (JY, AS, AF)

They also have Firedoll who are made by ex Jinsan (WM, YL, OR) employee's.

As I say though, you buy what they have and if you are intending for this one girl to be your one and only that may be a false economy.

There is also Kimber Doll which is a good quality basic doll at a realistic price. Only issue there is tht the difference in price between Kimber and Lucid isn't that great so Lucid give more choice. Just be careful what you buy. Preferably visit the warehouse to view your girl first.

I'm sort of making Psions point here about the length of my replies aren't I :wall lol.

Have fun. One place that you could start looking at girls heads is here:

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11489

And of course also here

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10175

Whoever grabs your fancy shout up and we'll tell you a bit about them. When you are ready here are the links that you need:

https://www.the-doll-house.com/home

https://siliconelovers.com/collections/real-love-sex-dolls

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-category/luxury-sex-dolls/sex-dolls-in-stock-for-next-day-delivery/ (I find Pauls site difficult to navigate with too many pop ups but he is completely legit).

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/sex-dolls (stick to known brands and run your choice past us first).

Hope that helps get you started.

All the best,

Shamus.

psion satori
04-03-2023, 04:52 PM
......watch out for his posts...they are 5 paragraphs when 5 sentences would do! :wall

I did warn you! :21

Though to be fair, in this case, the silly old sausage does give you some damn good advice, so ignore at your peril. He's not called Grandalf for nothing :tu

Psion

Karrot
04-03-2023, 05:07 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1701&pictureid=94390

K

psion satori
04-03-2023, 05:11 PM
:24 :24 :24

He's only been a member for 2 dyas, we can't imflict the thread that should never be named on him so soon!

...or should we? :21

We may never see him again :eek:

Psion

Mark Stratton
04-03-2023, 05:13 PM
A big thank you goes to all :)

shamus
04-03-2023, 05:18 PM
:24 :24 :24

He's only been a member for 2 dyas, we can't imflict the thread that should never be named on him so soon!

...or should we? :21

We may never see him again :eek:

Psion

Too late, it was the first link :D

Now, do we tie a rope to this one before he wanders innocently in??? https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif (https://ibb.co/y4pvGqG)

algaeholics
04-03-2023, 05:21 PM
http://www.allieandmaria.com/ukldf/FLOWCHART.png

I helped...

psion satori
04-03-2023, 05:22 PM
Too late, it was the first link :D

Now, do we tie a rope to this one before he wanders innocently in??? https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif (https://ibb.co/y4pvGqG)

FFS.....you evil C*** :evil:

Mark, for the love of all that's holy, don't fuckin click on that first link!

Psion

Karrot
04-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Click it! Click it hard! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

K

Adam&Emma
04-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Well im looking forward to the pris photoshoot :tu
Lurve bladerunner.

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Me too

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Thank you Shamus and everyone else that gave me much needed advice. Been using computers since they came out but never really been into forums, so please forgive me for any error while learning :)

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Thanks. Think you might be right

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 03:53 PM
Alexa. Mighty fine:)

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 03:59 PM
Thank you for the info

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 04:03 PM
“Arthur Dent: What happens if I press this button?
Ford Prefect: I wouldn't-
Arthur Dent: Oh.
Ford Prefect: What happened?
Arthur Dent: A sign lit up, saying 'Please do not press this button again.” :)

shamus
05-03-2023, 04:05 PM
“Arthur Dent: What happens if I press this button?
Ford Prefect: I wouldn't-
Arthur Dent: Oh.
Ford Prefect: What happened?
Arthur Dent: A sign lit up, saying 'Please do not press this button again.” :)

Quoting Hitch Hiker's guide... You're going to fit right in here.

There may be a test later on your Monty Python and the Holy Grail knowledge.

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 04:24 PM
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds:
What? Ridden on a horse?

King Arthur:
Yes!

1st soldier with a keen interest in birds:
You're using coconuts! :)

Ich Will
05-03-2023, 04:40 PM
What Is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?

shamus
05-03-2023, 04:46 PM

Tut, I don't think that he was expecting the Spanish inquisition :21:24

Ich Will
05-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition :21

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 06:19 PM

About 20 miles an hour, but a tiny bit slower if its pulling the new doll I just ordered from Siliconelovers.

Piper Doll - 150cm Akira+Big Breasts

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for the help folks. Will post pics once she gets here:)

Mark Stratton
05-03-2023, 11:05 PM
What a strange feeling this is after just ordering a doll. Not sure if I hit the purchase button too soon:)

The dolls look so different on various sites. I followed a link recommended, but are they OK? Will I get it, will it look like what I expect it to be like?

The doll advert says big breast, but on some sites the doll looks a little young. guess its the face and being oriental, its hard to judge as an occidental, but never the less, she is beautiful which is something important to me, and the body style looks adult

Sex is such a taboo subject in our society and very sexist. Girls have high street shops, but men are considered perverted just expecting a tiny bit of what woman take for granted. Bet Ann Summers shifts more batteries than all the other retailers on the high street, and no one blinks an eye, but any type of outlet for men's sexual interests is looked down on

Wonder if this feeling of slight anxiety is normal with a first time purchase?. Guess if I am unhappy I can always sell it and try something else. Hopefully all goes well with this little adventure into a mildly long time thought of fantasy

Put this here just in case anyone else has the same anxiety with a first time purchase and let them know they are not alone:)

revoL annaerB
05-03-2023, 11:25 PM
If you followed a link recommended on this site then you are highly likely to get what you see, differences of appearance can be due to many factors, makeup, posing, lighting, is she an original manufacturer or a copy? These factors also determine her visual age, some dolls look perfectly fine in suitable clothing but put them in a school uniform or certain other clothing and it all just looks wrong!

On a first purchase, anxiety is totally normal, you are heading down a rabbit hole you previously may not have even thought about, of course you will have an internal debate until she arrives. Even then, you may feel doubts until you put her head and wig on, put her in a more natural pose, move her eyes so they aren't looking in different directions and then have another look.

You are likely to stop using terms such as, 'it' and start seeing her as a 'she':D They do come to life when you get to the point of changing your mindset and see their potential:)

And yes, there is a big bias to men having a form of sexual pleasure compared to women and their sex toys but you will probably find that having her in a comfortable position will give you a different kind of satisfaction that isn't inherently apparent...let's face it, shrugging shoulders, foot bolts, a skeleton that you can pose, moveable eyes, articulated fingers etc aren't necessary if she is just designed for sex!

Worry not, just accept the anticipation till she arrives and then take it from there:tu

Also, ask as many questions as you need to before and after she arrives.

shamus
06-03-2023, 12:02 AM
Hiya, think that you need to post the links that are worrying you and we'll tell you if they are the same girl.

Sometimes there are different variants of the same girl tht even share the same name.

One thing that will change as soon as she arrives is that she will no longer be an it. trust me, the right makeup on these girls and some of them would pass for breathers (just caught up and read Rev's reply... What Rev said :tu).

Sure that everything will be fine but as I say, always best to get a second opinion from one of us if you are worried. If you dn't wnant to post on the site send a pm. people are here are always happy to help... Sometimes work gets in the way so turn around isn't always instantaneous but we don't leave people hanging for too long if they are worried about something.

All the best,

Shamus.

ClosetDollFan
06-03-2023, 06:21 AM
I can only speak for myself, but as soon as I clicked the ‘buy’ button on my first doll I was overrun with many feelings. Exhilaration and panic took hold simultaneously - I couldn’t believe I had finally “done it” and crossed that threshold. When she arrived and the box was sitting in my lounge waiting to be opened I was worried; would I like her? Would she match the pictures? Had this all been a huge mistake? What kind of guy orders a life-sized sex doll, anyway?!

As soon as she was free from her box and in possession of her wig and some clothing, I knew I’d made the right choice. As others have said, the moment she comes alive and becomes a ‘she’ and not an ‘it’, you start to experience many wonderful feelings. I love being a doll owner and can’t wait to get my next girl. I’m sure your new lady will be more than you ever imagined.

Karrot
06-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Totally normal my Dude, worry not.

Akira does have a youthful face, but as others have said its all in the presentation. At 150cm she's going to be a XXS body size so Sizes 4-6. Primark XXS is your friend here for cheap clothing thats perfect for our girls and boys. (and dont worry about going out to buy womens clothes, no one in the shop cares)

Hope the wait isnt too long

K

algaeholics
06-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Indeed, your anxieties are totally normal.

Lets face it, this is potentially life changing!

When Allie arrived here in 2016, all those anxieties disappeared once her wig went on. I was smitten, and knew instantly that loneliness was a thing of the past.

Mark Stratton
06-03-2023, 04:17 PM
A big thanks going out to everyone that gave me first class advice, it has been most helpful.
Agree about the point that a photograph is framed from the eye of the creator. The face is sort of generic, with many interpretations. I can remember seeing it as a 3D model years ago, and actually used it once myself in a production. So once again folks, thanks for the help:)

Mark Stratton
11-03-2023, 10:20 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4046&pictureid=94415

Thought I would post a pic from an animation I made many years ago. About 2008. Using a 3D model that looks a lot like the doll I am getting. I spent so many hours on this model, think it might have had a subliminal affect on my doll choice:) At the time I could have added hair and things to wear, but wanted the fire effect I was playing with to stand out

algaeholics
12-03-2023, 07:49 AM
...that looks a lot like the doll I am getting...Please, don't keep us in suspenders! Who is coming to stay, or have I missed a post? 👀

Ich Will
12-03-2023, 08:23 AM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=292484&postcount=33

Piper Doll - 150cm Akira+Big Breasts

Mark Stratton
13-03-2023, 07:53 PM
That's the one:) She does look like that girl in my animation photo. In my video the head was fully rigged, so lifelike and natural movement dancing in a volumetric flame. I might still have her on one of my old hard disks, will have to have a look. Thanks folks. Much looking forward to joining the club and will do a write up of my buying experience to help those that may want to join too

Mark Stratton
22-03-2023, 12:43 AM
Little update: Still waiting, but within expected timescales. Have to say that I have had a constant stream of info emails from my doll provider. Most impressed with the service and these communications have eased my anxieties somewhat. This is my first time and felt uncertain in so many areas, this has helped a lot. Looking forward to getting my new friend. Will post a few pics when she comes. That sounds a bit strange. Arrives. That's better:) All for now folks.

Lulu1971
22-03-2023, 04:36 AM
It's good to have a timescale. Looking forward to seeing your girl once she has arrived and settled in.

Mark Stratton
22-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Me too. Thank you Lulu

Ich Will
22-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Did she book travel with the African or European swallows?

If you think you are anxious now, wait until you get the tracking and she is in the taxi and on her way that day - she is passenger no24 and no5 is next, no6....

Some tips for her arrival day

1, stock up on snack foods / foods that can be eaten without preparation. You will forget about food when she arrives, so ready to eat is a good idea
2, go to bed early the night before. you won't get much sleep, but the more time you allow, the better the chance
3, you shouldn't need an alarm (I didn't, I hardly slept), but set one to give you chance to wake, dress and be ready to welcome her
4, don't rush the unboxing
5, don't forget to eat.

I won't continue into shamus' territory (war and peace length post), but any more questions, just ask and someone will help

p.s. photos, compulsary, it is in the :rulez

Mark Stratton
23-03-2023, 08:29 AM
Thanks for your kind words and good advice Ich
As for the length of our tales, would not worry at all. If Leo is allowed to tell a tol-story, then so are we:)

Not sure how she will travel. Hopefully in style. Don't think she will fly, would cost a lot. Could be a fast train, down the new silk route. Think she would like that, looking out the window, watching the world go by. The other option is via sea. Not my favourite option at all, it really would be a slow boat from China. Although the sea might be safer: According to sailing superstition, swallows are a good omen to those at sea due to the fact that swallows are land-based birds, so their appearance informs a sailor that he or she is close to shore

Will post a few photos when she gets here and let her introduce herself, magnificently mesmerizingly magical, should be a treat to see

Zovrid Squeeler
23-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Definitely check your vendors. I got a Piper doll off Amazon but it wasn't what I expected...

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4049&pictureid=94645

Lulu1971
23-03-2023, 10:54 AM
definitely check your vendors. I got a piper doll off amazon but it wasn't what i expected...

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4049&pictureid=94645

:24:24

Mark Stratton
23-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Oh, Jock what's up my frock:)

Mark Stratton
23-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Why I followed the sound advice on this forum. Hopefully all should be well. But until the day, nothing is certain, but feel SS are a good suppler. One of the reasons I am documenting this journey. As a new experimentalist, find myself in a world of ambiguity and that of the unknown. This might help others that are about to embark on this path many of you have already trodden. Thanks for the help

Mark Stratton
24-03-2023, 12:52 AM
Some Asians say that when someone dies, their clothes should be burnt. They say over time they become part of you and if they are worn by others, it takes longer for the soul to transmute to the other side. Likewise, when you have something new, especially something intimate, it will become part of you. almost like an extension of you. If true, could see how an object like a doll so easily brings about an anthropomorphism that makes them become a real world sentient human-like-bean.

Karrot
24-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Fuck me thats a bit heavy on the old existentialism for pre 4th coffee time....

But, if im readin that correctly you pressed the button, now you're in the twiglet zone of the desolate wait and wondering what the fucking fuck you've just agreed to :D

Well, Bewbs. Lots and lots of jiggly soft squishy bewbs. She's a piper with big boobs... :whistle:

If i may offer a little insight:

The Wait can be a roller coaster of buyers remorse, uncertainty, worry about shipping and arrival, and other such things, it can also be a journey in your mind that leads you to know something of "who" is coming to stay.

On arrival day you will almost certainly be a bundle of nerves and emotions. Simple check list.

Clear some space for the box
Clear some space to put her when she comes out of the box.
Dont wear anything sharp (zips/belt/watches etc)

Be Dispassionate when unpacking. You're going to receive a big cold box with a big cold body in it. Unpack the doll. Put some clothes on her, check her over, put her wig on her. Look at her, then open your eyes again.

Hope the wait isnt too log or unbearable.

K

Mark Stratton
24-03-2023, 09:03 AM
Thanks K. Will take your advice. And yes I agree, my minds meanderings can sometimes come across as a little over thought, to some, even a little pretentious. I like to let thoughts flow, especially after a glass or two

Think that part about waiting and not jumping in right away is important. Guess that was the main essence of what I was thinking of. Yes, I will do lots of looking at first. Thanks for your kind words

shamus
24-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Some Asians say that when someone dies, their clothes should be burnt. They say over time they become part of you and if they are worn by others, it takes longer for the soul to transmute to the other side. Likewise, when you have something new, especially something intimate, it will become part of you. almost like an extension of you. If true, could see how an object like a doll so easily brings about an anthropomorphism that makes them become a real world sentient human-like-bean.

That sort of reflects something I've said before on this site in that in certain flavours of Buddhism it is believed that everything, even the inanimate is capable of being a vessel for a soul. When you read it it sort of gives the idea of lost souls wandering around looking for somewhere to safe and loving to live.

You couldn't get more safe or loved than our girls and you have to admit, some of the girls on here there is an undeniable spark to their being.

Mark Stratton
24-03-2023, 10:50 PM
Like what you are saying Shamus. Not really religious, but am fond of a bit of Buddhist philosophy. Think its wisdom came from meditation and thinking deeply about our world. Guess another problem we have is the notion of the Succubus. A lot of western religion and folklore likes to cast anything sexual as evil. When in fact SEX is just natures way of making us procreate.

Mark Stratton
24-03-2023, 11:26 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=4046&pictureid=94683

Mark Stratton
24-03-2023, 11:30 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=4046&pictureid=94415

shamus
25-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Like what you are saying Shamus. Not really religious, but am fond of a bit of Buddhist philosophy. Think its wisdom came from meditation and thinking deeply about our world. Guess another problem we have is the notion of the Succubus. A lot of western religion and folklore likes to cast anything sexual as evil. When in fact SEX is just natures way of making us procreate.

Same, not religous at all but you pick these little snippets up along the way.

And on that matter, Succubus's are the daughters of Lillith who were demonised by a Church desperate to not recognise Lillith as Adams first wife. Its a real interessting story of attempted murder, loyalty, war, witchcraft, and attempted genocide by the church, which I won't go into here but it shows the hypocracy of the church and casts doubt over whether Samael started out as the bad guy that he's painted as.

Of course, I only know all this as I listen in during story time with Sylvi when she is reading bedtime stories to the Younger Elves. Sylvi in one of the daughters of Lillith. She's Angels Mom so whilst a sexy lil minx she's completely off the table for any Shenanigans. She arrived here three months after her daughter... Typical, you think that living with these girls you are free of the relatives moving in but oh no. You live with one Elf and eventually the whole bloody family turns up (16 of them so far :wall).

Anyway, Mom's a bit camera shy but occassionally I do catch to the odd pic of her looking through you judging whether you are good enough to be sleeping with her daughter..

https://i.ibb.co/ryqqr1c/IMG-0264.jpg (https://ibb.co/GPGGSbt)

Now, a psycyatrist could have a field day (or a nervous breakdown) attempting to work out why with the freedom to imagine into life any back story one chooses to build a world whilst full of love and total devotion is also not some utopian ideal but rather filled with the same flaws and family drama's as with any other family. Is it the cracks in the perfect picture that give it the realism that we need?

I'm getting way too deep and philasophical... Just need to go plant my head between Hollys boobs to reset me again :tu

Andyman
25-03-2023, 11:23 AM
If I may interrupt you from Hollys' boobs Shamus, I think you make a good philosophical point. To create the realism we look for we make a back story for our girls that is not perfect but adds to the depths of their personalities.
I'll let you go back to resetting yourself now with Holly;)

Adam&Emma
25-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Succubus's are the daughters of Lillith who were demonised by a Church desperate to not recognise Lillith as Adams first wife. Its a real interessting story of attempted murder, loyalty, war, witchcraft, and attempted genocide by the church,

This explains everything now. My first wife was a total basket case

Mark Stratton
25-03-2023, 07:27 PM
She was a popular girl. Mesopotamian and Judaic mythology, even the Dead Sea Scrolls. She was all over the place. Thing about these things is that we see a never ending amalgamation and adaption from the old to make new, as each power structure iterates, evolves or is wiped out to bring in the new.

Guess before societies had video camera's and sophisticated surveillance technology, the most effective method of control was via ones mind. Instil the notion that a deity is watching over you all the time is a powerful mechanism of keeping order.

What an interesting subject. Thanks Shamus

Mark Stratton
25-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Agree Andyman. Nice point:)

Mark Stratton
25-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Guess you need to send your first wife an incubus. A+E:)

Mark Stratton
28-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Found this in my email yesterday from Silicone ❤️Lovers. "It’s your doll’s birthday today! The mould has officially been broken. Your doll is now having an oil massage and makeover before the big photo shoot."

That means she is born! Something has risen:)

Just thinking: Do I class yesterday as her birthday, or the day she arrives? I tend to age things on getting, rather than manufacture. But as I have this information, should I change my habit?

Phew, the wait is real. Anyone embarking on this journey will witness time slow down. Maybe I should have a doll on permanent order, then life would feel like it lasted longer

Andyman
28-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Exciting times Mark. Looking forward to seeing your new lady when she arrives :)

Adam&Emma
28-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Found this in my email yesterday from Silicone ❤️Lovers. "It’s your doll’s birthday today! The mould has officially been broken. Your doll is now having an oil massage and makeover before the big photo shoot."

That means she is born! Something has risen:)

Just thinking: Do I class yesterday as her birthday, or the day she arrives? I tend to age things on getting, rather than manufacture. But as I have this information, should I change my habit?

Phew, the wait is real. Anyone embarking on this journey will witness time slow down. Maybe I should have a doll on permanent order, then life would feel like it lasted longer
im a firm believer in they are born when you put their head on... not when they are stuck in the box on their way to you

Mark Stratton
28-03-2023, 05:30 PM
Me too. Thank you Andyman
I may post a few of the factory photos when I get them, should be here by tomorrow. At least they will be her first public outing. Then some more when she gets here:)

Andyman
28-03-2023, 05:33 PM
I concur with Adam. I had no idea on when mine were out of the mold. They were born when they had their heads attached.

Mark Stratton
28-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Agree A+E. Worzel Gummidge approves. Said her did the same with Aunt Sally many times:)

Mark Stratton
28-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Sorry Andyman. My quantum browser discombobulated entropy plugging got stuck, so I may have misread parts of the message. Think it need more coffee:)

Andyman
28-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Don't worry, it's all the excitement :)

Ich Will
28-03-2023, 06:50 PM
Callie's birthday is the day that she arrived and awoke.

The plan was that any more ladies would do the same and use that day as their birthdays, but this changed when I welcomed six in one day (3 bodies, 6 heads), so I use the birthday of the lady each is named after.

Joanna has had her birthday moved to fit in with this.

Callie's didn't move as she wasn't named after anyone (long story)

Lulu1971
28-03-2023, 07:02 PM
im a firm believer in they are born when you put their head on... not when they are stuck in the box on their way to you

Same here. I originally imagined Sihtric's birthday would be the day I got his factory photos, but since I never got factory photos of Rachel, she just turned up with no warning, I had to scratch that idea and got with the days they arrived on my doorstep :21

Mark Stratton
28-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Thanks Folks
Yes, recon arrival will be the date of future birthdays. Could be interesting as I will have to knock the girls glasses back when no one is looking, just for the sake of immersion and roleplay. Birthday pics might be a bit blurry, out of focus and lots of floor:)

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:09 PM
Well the pictures came via email today, so thought as promised I would share a few. She is made of beauty and grace. Oh, what a lovely face

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:11 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94766
Bits and pieces. They came into my good ship two at a time. 2 Wigs and extra eyes

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:15 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94767
Left Foot

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:18 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94768
And Right foot. Both doing a little discordant dance

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:20 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94769
Bit shy at first. This is our first encounter

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:22 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94770
Curiosity of a cat. She had to turn round and see

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:25 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94771
Up close. A bit uncertain about leaving the casting mould, wondering what her new life would be

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:26 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94772
Worry not, after a little chat she cant wait to be with me:)

Andyman
29-03-2023, 06:32 PM
She looks a cutie!

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Thank you Andyman. I agree. Cant wait till she gets here:)

Andyman
29-03-2023, 06:38 PM
How many sleeps until she arrives?

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Well that's a story if told, also found out the shipping dates with the pictures.
Slow boat:(
Oh, well. Will have to do a bit of shopping to help take my mind off the waiting time:)

Andyman
29-03-2023, 06:48 PM
There are so many things to buy in advance. Makeup brushes, cotton buds, baby oil and powder. That will keep you busy until she arrives :)

shamus
29-03-2023, 07:53 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4061&pictureid=94769

Hello!.... HELLOooooo!!!

Where've you all gone???

My box is just there.... Just there.... If you help me down I could walk to it...

C'mon. stop it... You know I can't get down from here.

Looks as though the wee sweetie needs saving matey.

Sure that she'll make it accross to her box... And more importantly her nice warm blankie... in the morning.

Looking gorgeous.

All the best,

Shamus. :tu

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Yes. It is a bit like having a new addition to the family. Thank God she wont need diapers:)
Only joking. Think the wine is doing its thing

So once again in total agreement with you Andyman

Mark Stratton
29-03-2023, 11:17 PM
Thanks Shamus. That's one of the problems with little legs. The floor is further to reach, who knows where one might bounce , with so much plump rubber at play, means those simple judgments are hard to make

Yes she does come across as a little plump and curvaceous.
All the better for snugging up with

Mark Stratton
04-04-2023, 05:46 PM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4046&pictureid=94856

The story of the Tease Worm. Just for fun!

First got to be acquainted with our wiggly friend waking up after a strange dream and used it to help create something I had been working on. Inspiration from an unknowable source I guess. Once I got to know him better, he explained how he has always been with me and is part of a universal force that is working with want, wait and sentient minds. Whenever I want something, it is his voice that plays with my mind. He is a Tease Worm

This worm comes from a planet around the rim of a black hole in Cygnus X. This inhabited sphere is just far enough away not to fall into its orbital embrace. This causes great disquiet and annoyance to the hole. This never ending tease has given the planets creatures a special ability, so that they can latch on and change dreams in troubled minds anywhere in the universe, and inject this input into our realm and mess with our thoughts.

So why my profile picture and why is it here now? Its all symbolic. As I wait and agonise the arrival of my girl. The worm manifests. The more I see your girls, the larger and more powerful the worm-infestations become. Hopefully once my girl gets here, I can replace his image with that of an angel, till then I just have to hold on:)