PDA

View Full Version : Hello, it's great to be here!

Graham
20-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

Bunnyboybob
20-03-2023, 05:10 PM
How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?[/QUOTE]

To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it!:tu

Andyman
20-03-2023, 05:18 PM
I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.

Graham
20-03-2023, 05:18 PM
How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it!:tu[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That is pretty much what I thought someone would say. It doesn't make it any easier though. I am really happy that so many people have their dolls and are enjoying them. It just might take me a while to join you all!

Graham
20-03-2023, 05:24 PM
I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.

Wow! Four, that's amazing! I expect it will happen eventually, I am just not that brave!:) Having a brother who has done the same thing must have been good though so you can discuss it openly which is different to my situation. It will just take me a little longer to get there.

shamus
20-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

Hi Graham,

welcome to the forum.

Pretty sure that all of us in one way or another agonised over the decision. Whether that was the financial commitment, the where would you keep them, the how would you explain them if you were disovered.

When you think that one of these girls will set you back more than a new top of the range 65 inch TV (and thats before we even get onto Silicone, lol) you start to really ponder the investment.

Took me a couple of years before I encountered images of a girl that absolutely rocked my world. When she arrived though she was so realistic that initial thoughts of her being a sex doll flew straight out the Window.

Years later she is still here... And she's still a virgin....

Just had to look up Jiusheng as they're not one that I know.

Some of them remind me of girls from other manufacturers. Which one is it that appeals to you?

Anyway, look forwards to chatting as you embark on your journey.

All the best,

Shamus. :tu

shamus
20-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Wow! Four, that's amazing!

https://i.ibb.co/QCgBwhm/IMG-3087.jpg (https://ibb.co/CMcdG40) https://i.ibb.co/wLztYqV/IMG-3090.jpg (https://ibb.co/X4CHVP1) https://i.ibb.co/HVC1Tk0/IMG-2903-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/9NhzHCJ)
click for bigger pics

And just wait until you find pics of Tommo's place :21:24

psion satori
20-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

:21

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir :tu

https://i.ibb.co/GTXbv3D/Arrival.jpg (https://ibb.co/FV9jbq1)

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

:b

Psion

Tommo10
20-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Hello Graham, Welcome to the UK Love Doll Forum.

My girls are shy these days.;)

I am sure now you're here you will soon have a doll or two yourself.

Tommo:tu

Andyman
20-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Shamus...I'm soo jealous!!

Graham
20-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Hi Shamus
Thanks for the welcome. Well at least you know how I feel about the whole thing. I am sure it was the same for everyone here but of course it feels like you are the only one at the time. As you say it’s a huge financial outlay too so not a quick easy decision to make. Maybe that is also part of the reason I have put it off among other reasons! It’s interesting that your girl (I must remember to refer to them as girls and not dolls! See I am very new!) is still a virgin. I can understand that too. She’s to be held and kissed but not necessarily more than that. I guess I have a lot to think about. I can imagine myself sleeping with her and just her presence is all that is required. I would never be able to tell my friends that! I have seen images of a lot of dolls over a long period of time but only very recently came across the cloud climax website. I saw the photo of this particular girl:
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/jiusheng-doll-150cm-large-breasts-tpe-sex-doll-lisa/
And thought her long hair and the style it was in, the shape of her face and lips and the colour of her eyes and skin just made me think wow! I know that all of these things can be changed of course as the list of options seems endless but maybe the person that created this particular model in the photo knew that these attributes would appeal to someone like me. I probably would choose slightly smaller breasts ideally, but not too small! You may be chatting to me for a very long time before I take the plunge (if I ever do!) but it will be great for me to talk to someone who actually understands. OK I just saw the photos you posted now that really is something! I am never going to reach that level....one will be just fine. Best wishes, Graham

Graham
20-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Hi Tommo
Thanks. It’s not just the girls who are shy! I may never actually do this but just joining the group on here feels right somehow. Even if I only ever admire the girls of the other members then I guess that’s fine too? I am hoping that I may, just may, have a girl of my own one day.
Graham

shamus
20-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

:21

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir :tu

https://i.ibb.co/GTXbv3D/Arrival.jpg (https://ibb.co/FV9jbq1)

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

:b

Psion

That one's Katia (originally called Linda). She's a WM #56 hang on a sec... Here you go... When she first moved down here from sunny Glasgow.

https://i.ibb.co/QDrZtFp/IMG-1027-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/LNnMHzY) https://i.ibb.co/XCCFYsC/IMG-0902-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/BCCTnZC)

algaeholics
20-03-2023, 06:38 PM
...one will be just fine...Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼

Lulu1971
20-03-2023, 06:49 PM
Hi Graham, :welcome to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here :tu

Graham
20-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼
i guess that's always possible!

psion satori
20-03-2023, 07:17 PM
i guess that's always possible!

Possible? :21 :21 :21

It's absolutely garanteed mate!

Welcome aboard. You now have a bunch of friends you can talk too without having to be worried what anyone thinks. :tu

Psion

Graham
20-03-2023, 07:19 PM
Hi Graham, :welcome to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here :tu
Thanks. For now it's good to just see what others are doing and if I do get myself a girl then great but even just looking at the sites selling them is at least a step in the right direction. Either way i shall enjoy being on this site.

Graham
20-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Thanks!

Seth
20-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I didn't really agonise about my first doll until I had actually placed the order. The wait can be difficult and I was most worried about shipping problems but she arrived safe and sound 3 weeks after I placed the order. That was nearly 4 years ago and I now have 6 dolls and 6 spare heads. I thought 2 would have been enough but now I'm thinking of getting bodies for 4 of the spare heads.

Enjoy your time here.

shamus
20-03-2023, 07:29 PM
Just took a look at the link and she's a sweetie and no mistake. But, before heading towards the piggy bank hammer in hand, take a glance here (takes a while to load but worth the wait... Once loaded its actually fast to navigate with each shoot you click on operning in a new tab).

Not suggesting that you buy from there but its the motherload of photoshoots of Jinsan girls all in one place.... There are a lot more but those are the common one's.... If you need more we have a thread on here that we could point you towards :D

If ever you see a girl on here and want to know who she is, just ask. We're always happy to share things like head numbers.

The three boutique vendors that are recommended on here are Cloud Climax who you have already found. The Doll House, and Silicone Lovers.

Talk soon,

Shamus.

Graham
20-03-2023, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the forum.

I didn't really agonise about my first doll until I had actually placed the order. The wait can be difficult and I was most worried about shipping problems but she arrived safe and sound 3 weeks after I placed the order. That was nearly 4 years ago and I now have 6 dolls and 6 spare heads. I thought 2 would have been enough but now I'm thinking of getting bodies for 4 of the spare heads.

Enjoy your time here.
Thanks. It does sound like it needn’t be as big a deal as I think but it’s reassuring to know what others have done. When you go onto the websites selling dolls you begin to wonder if they actually sell them to anyone. Of course since there are so many sites and so many different dolls it’s obvious that they are being sold to lots of people as they wouldn’t remain in business. Just because I don’t know anyone personally who has one (or do I? I may know people who own them but like me they wouldn’t necessarily want others to know about it so how I would know who they were?). I think shyness comes into it though as I wouldn’t be comfortable speaking to people I know about this but the anonymity of this site makes it really so much easier to talk it through with those that have been there and done it. I am really glad I signed up!

Graham
20-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Thanks for your help Shamus. I shall take a look at the link you posted. Graham

Karrot
20-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Did I agonise? Yes. My first lady (10 years ago) was a month of Do I /Dont I, and then due to an ongoing bankruptcy at the time "how do I pay for "it"".

Eventually I decided I did want a doll, A Teddybabe Deluxe (TPE didnt exist at the time) and I was going to borrow the cash off my sister who thought it was a marvellous idea. 10 years on Jess is still here and still the number 1 bed buddy, but has 7 other girls here to keep her company when I'm busy with work....

My friends and family know about them, some of my neighbours, any workmen who come in to the house. If fun seeing the looks on their faces.

Welcome to the forum :D

Now, as Shamus would say.....

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1701&pictureid=94390

:21:21

K

Graham
20-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Hi
Thanks for your reply. It’s so good to know that others have been through this dilemma. So you had your first one ten years ago and now have seven more! I am not considering anything like that. One, maybe, even two would be too much! The fact that you are able to be open with friends and family about it is really good and I am so pleased for you but I think my personal situation wouldn’t let me go that far. Graham

jock001
20-03-2023, 08:06 PM
My twopenny worth, research for a member in South Englandshire, private message and ask to visit to try a lift. You will be shocked at real weight. Lots appear in "for sale" section same week bought, because newbie can't get her out of box. I would suggest "Or visit Lucid" but that may commit you to a purchase, I don't know as they are too far away for me, others can advise.

shamus
20-03-2023, 08:07 PM
One, maybe, even two would be too much!

Yeah... Pretty sure that long, long ago Tommo said that... :21

These girls are sociable and they just like / feel safer surrounding themselves with friends.

You know when you are seriously down the rabbit hole when you catch yourself leaving the TV on for them.... And when you go and sit with them asking them who'se got the remote..... You know that you may have gone too far down the hole when they answer :21:24:21:21:24

Graham
20-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Yes I have already considered the weight and am only looking at the very lightest models and even those are quite heavy.

Graham
20-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Yeah... Pretty sure that long, long ago Tommo said that... :21

These girls are sociable and they just like / feel safer surrounding themselves with friends.

You know when you are seriously down the rabbit hole when you catch yourself leaving the TV on for them.... And when you go and sit with them asking them who'se got the remote..... You know that you may have gone too far down the hole when they answer :21:24:21:21:24

Next you will be telling me that if you favour one then the others become jealous! See I could avoid that with just the one.:)

jock001
20-03-2023, 08:34 PM
asking them who'se got the remote..... you are telling us that you get a choice in the matter?

the living tribunal
20-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Hi Graham, welcome :welcome

I've been here for about a year and a half and have 2 dolls, with plans for a third. I agonised about it for ages before deciding on the second one; luckily someone was selling a nearly new Kimber cheaply, so I bought her to get started.

Just take your time and enjoy looking at the 100000s of combinations available :)

Graham
20-03-2023, 08:43 PM
Just clicked on your photos and Kaia is amazing…very sultry looking. I think I prefer them to look like this, just a bit more mature. I don’t want a teenage doll, I want one that looks like she knows what she’s doing and Kaia definitely does!

Andyman
20-03-2023, 08:44 PM
They don't get jealous as long as you show them they are all special. I have a schedule so they all get a full oil massage and powdering to keep them in good condition.

Karrot
20-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Just clicked on your photos and Kaia is amazing…very sultry looking. I think I prefer them to look like this, just a bit more mature. I don’t want a teenage doll, I want one that looks like she knows what she’s doing and Kaia definitely does!

Ah, Bless her, Kaia is a dark horse with a turbulent past. She a DSDoll 167EVO, so will set you back the better part of 3.5K, and I would also warn you a way from that body if carnal pleasures are desired as its not at all goof for them.

Luckily the DS167 (not Evo) body is an insert type and the same shape, can have the same head (Kayla head), and is VERY good for woohoo.

CloudClimax for DS Dolls

K

Graham
20-03-2023, 09:10 PM
Hi
Thanks. I shall certainly enjoy looking at the dolls. What started off as curiosity now makes me really want one even more but I am in no rush. I shall take my time and I am still not certain that I shall actually do it! I guess it’s possible to be a doll admirer from afar. Love the photos of Caz by the way. Graham

shamus
20-03-2023, 11:01 PM
Next you will be telling me that if you favour one then the others become jealous! See I could avoid that with just the one.:)

Pfft, they draw straws. The loser gets to spend time with me. They figure the more of them that there are the less likely it is that it will be their turn.

:no:

Graham
20-03-2023, 11:12 PM
I am sure they all want to be with you. At the moment I still can’t believe that I am seriously thinking about getting a doll. Ah well it’s something for me to sleep on……………..and dream about!

shamus
20-03-2023, 11:15 PM
I am sure they all want to be with you. At the moment I still can’t believe that I am seriously thinking about getting a doll. Ah well it’s something for me to sleep on……………..and dream about!

You'll dream better when she's lieing in the bed next to you :tu

Right, I need to go and see who drew the short straw tonight. :tu

Chat soon,

Shamus.

Andyman
21-03-2023, 05:46 AM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=4054&pictureid=94607

How about the idea of waking up to an amazing woman lying next to you?

Graham
21-03-2023, 07:13 AM
She is beautiful and she doesn't snore! What more could you ask for?

Andyman
21-03-2023, 07:27 AM
If you ever decide to take the plunge and invest in a doll, you won't regret the decision.

Gavla82
21-03-2023, 07:31 AM
She is beautiful and she doesn't snore! What more could you ask for?

And doesn't moan at you, doesn't need feeding or drinks.

But...and I'm speaking on personal experience, will want clothing and if she is anything like my girls, shoes....damn things are taken over my bedroom. :24

Graham
21-03-2023, 07:54 AM
And doesn't moan at you, doesn't need feeding or drinks.

But...and I'm speaking on personal experience, will want clothing and if she is anything like my girls, shoes....damn things are taken over my bedroom. :24
I hadn't thought about clothes. I guess she can't spend the whole time naked.

Andyman
21-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Clothes buying is an addictive sport. Charity shops are a good place to start but there are always bargains on eBay.

Graham
21-03-2023, 08:07 AM
If you ever decide to take the plunge and invest in a doll, you won't regret the decision.
I am sure that’s true. I have looked at them for ages but never got as close to having one as this. Joining the group has been a revelation and everyone is so helpful and supportive it’s really good to be part of it. The fact that I have also chatted online with agents from the doll websites about options and other general questions means that I am seriously considering it but that final decision seems difficult for some reason. Just lately I feel as though I am becoming obsessed with the dolls and so need to step back for a while and not make any hasty seconds. After all the first thing I did on waking up this morning was log back on here! I am sure that I am not the first of the last to feel this way.

Graham
21-03-2023, 08:08 AM
Clothes buying is an addictive sport. Charity shops are a good place to start but there are always bargains on eBay.
I shall bear that in mind. Thanks.

shamus
21-03-2023, 08:10 AM
And Primark :tu

I've never had an issue with Primark clothes staining, They do stretchy white jeans, and the stretchy XXS tops are seemingly made for ouur girls.

Also, if your girls us Lippy theirs is cheap and good qualityy (general rule is one or the other, not both).

And of course, icing on the cake you go in there with £50. Buy clothes for half a dozen girls... And you still come out with change!

Lulu1971
21-03-2023, 08:18 AM
And of course, icing on the cake you go in there with £50. Buy clothes for half a dozen girls... And you still come out with change!

Unless you're called Lulu. I think my last shopping spree in Primark cost me £76. I went a bit mad :eek: :wall

Andyman
21-03-2023, 08:20 AM
I went into matalan for my covid booster at the end of last year. Came out with a bag of pj's and dressing gowns 😂

Karrot
21-03-2023, 08:35 AM
...... After all the first thing I did on waking up this morning was log back on here! I am sure that I am not the first of the last to feel this way.

Been doing that for 10 years. It's like saying good morning to the siblings, even if they area bunch of oddball reprobates :P Still love you all :tu

K

shamus
21-03-2023, 09:34 AM
And we all love you Mr K.... Ok, we love Maddie, we put up with you :21

Yep, same here with the logging into the site. Never know when there might be an Elf in distress on here who needs the Shire services.

God only knows what I'm going to do when I'm back working in an office again! Ooh, mobile phone and enough toilet breaks to worry the people in work that I might have dysentry... Ok, panic over.

Karrot
21-03-2023, 09:37 AM
And we all love you Mr K.... Ok, we love Maddie, we put up with you :21

Yep, same here with the logging into the site. Never know when there might be an Elf in distress on here who needs the Shire services.

God only knows what I'm going to do when I'm back working in an office again! Ooh, mobile phone and enough toilet breaks to worry the people in work that I might have dysentry... Ok, panic over.

Shamus' concerns about the volume of his toilet farts were confirmed by the looks of horror on his colleagues faces as he walked back to his desk......

2 days later Shamus was, once again, working from home.....

K

shamus
21-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Shamus' concerns about the volume of his toilet farts were confirmed by the looks of horror on his colleagues faces as he walked back to his desk......

2 days later Shamus was, once again, working from home.....

K

Love it when a plan comes together :21:24:21:21:24

Ich Will
21-03-2023, 10:05 AM
You know when you are seriously down the rabbit hole when you catch yourself leaving the TV on for them.... And when you go and sit with them asking them who'se got the remote.....

Well, I haven't forgotten where the remote was since they moved in

https://i.ibb.co/WtRL79f/IMG-20230320-212302101-PORTRAITcsl.jpg

shamus
21-03-2023, 10:40 AM
https://i.ibb.co/LdPwD6K/IMG-0968-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/8gB3n2k)
"Nat... Nat... My mobile phone keeps changing the channel on the TV Nat"

Slayers
21-03-2023, 03:04 PM
In the beginning there is one. Then a sister shows up and the next thing you know the whole squad is there.

https://i.postimg.cc/mDcPK8f7/halloween-cleaned.jpg (https://postimg.cc/MMSZQ0GG)

AHH and if you think clothes taps your wallet wait till you get to costumes,wigs,makeup,camera equipment (yes Jackie) and SWORDS

https://i.postimg.cc/SN4KGys6/halloween1fixed-2.jpg (https://postimg.cc/mhdRLW7k)

The whole time this is happening you will be going through it with a ridiculous smile on your face that even an undertaker cant wipe off. Every once in a life time journey simply begins with the first step.

Ava Love
21-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Is it just me who got the twitch when the girls appeared in their Demon slaying gear?

Graham
22-03-2023, 02:42 PM
https://i.ibb.co/LdPwD6K/IMG-0968-Fotor.jpg (https://ibb.co/8gB3n2k)
"Nat... Nat... My mobile phone keeps changing the channel on the TV Nat"
That's a really nice photo.Your girls seem to have taken over the sofa, Where do you get to sit?

shamus
22-03-2023, 03:26 PM
That's a really nice photo.Your girls seem to have taken over the sofa, Where do you get to sit?

Cheers :tu That one's their sofa in the bedroom. It's the best place in the room for watching TV.

Holly seen in the centre with the remote sleeps in the bed with me at night so the sofa isn't always full. (lol, and you thought that it would be Amelia (she was going through a phase in that pic. She's a lot more girly and into flowery dresses since her boobs have grown a bit)).

Anyway there''s a separate sofa downstairs which is where only River tends to hang out so plenty of room on that sofa for now :tu

Karrot
22-03-2023, 04:55 PM
One thing that hasnt been mentioned (i dont think) is how nice it is to just have them with you all comfy and cosy and keeping you company

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3564&pictureid=90564

K

Andyman
22-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Well said sir. Always a nice welcome when you get in from work too!

Melissa
23-03-2023, 07:14 AM
Hi Graham, good to have you here.

I'm a relative newbie to the doll scene having purchased my first doll a few months ago.
I think if you do your research and ask the guys here for advice (which they will give in abundance) you will be very happy with your new companion. And with them being so life-like it really helps you if you you are feeling lonely sometimes ( which it has with me going through a very difficult divorce).

I'd come up with an explanation for the delivery driver though, the boxes are bloody heavy and you will get a comment :D

Andyman
23-03-2023, 07:19 AM
Good advice on story for the delivery driver. Lucid put electronic fragile stickers on the box so I told the driver it was a big hifi system.

Karrot
23-03-2023, 07:33 AM
I say own it. If anyone asks, say "Mail Order Bride" then start hip thrusting with a confident " Awwwwwh Yeah"...

K

Wow hah I mean I could try that approach I suppose haha.. how many thrusts do you recommend haha

Continuous thrusting whilst maintaining eye contact. He has to look away first.... :whistle:

K

Works every time.

K

Graham
23-03-2023, 10:17 AM
Hi Graham, good to have you here.

I'm a relative newbie to the doll scene having purchased my first doll a few months ago.
I think if you do your research and ask the guys here for advice (which they will give in abundance) you will be very happy with your new companion. And with them being so life-like it really helps you if you you are feeling lonely sometimes ( which it has with me going through a very difficult divorce).

I'd come up with an explanation for the delivery driver though, the boxes are bloody heavy and you will get a comment :D
Thanks for the advice. I am looking for as lightweight doll as possible (bad back!) so hopefully it won't be quite as bad as that. Some of the dolls do appear to be incredibly heavy so not sure how you guys cope with that but I would have to avoid those. I am assuming that I actually go ahead and buy one but even that isn't definite yet and the weight could even become the deciding factor. Just being on here is a good start though.

Graham
23-03-2023, 10:25 AM
One thing that hasnt been mentioned (i dont think) is how nice it is to just have them with you all comfy and cosy and keeping you company

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=3564&pictureid=90564

K
Wow! That is an incredibly lifelike photo, The pose, the clothes, the look is so natural. It must have taken quite some time to pose her like that? She is beautiful, When I first saw the photo I had to remind myself that she isn't alive! I don't normally rave about photos, any photos, as I am interested in photography myself and perhaps sometimes set my expectations too high but your photo is inspiring to say the least. You are very lucky to have her in your life that is for sure. Who is she?

shamus
23-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Wadda ya mean Maddie isn't alive! :eek:

You have much to learn about these girls young Padawan.

Karrot
23-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Wow! That is an incredibly lifelike photo, The pose, the clothes, the look is so natural. It must have taken quite some time to pose her like that? She is beautiful, When I first saw the photo I had to remind myself that she isn't alive! I don't normally rave about photos, any photos, as I am interested in photography myself and perhaps sometimes set my expectations too high but your photo is inspiring to say the least. You are very lucky to have her in your life that is for sure. Who is she?

Why Thank you, Sir.

She's Maddie, my WM158G Thread here (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14877)

She's my muse and 2nd bed buddy. the never ending draw for my eyes and hands, and is never happier than when she's comfy cosy and reading a book with a cup of Cocoa.

My Dad came round not long back. He knows about my girls and has met most of them, but never met Maddie, just seen pics. She was downstairs as I had just finished a shoot and wanted him to meet her. He said he kept expecting her to speak as she sat with us whilst we chatted.

K

Graham
23-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Why Thank you, Sir.

She's Maddie, my WM158G Thread here (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14877)

She's my muse and 2nd bed buddy. the never ending draw for my eyes and hands, and is never happier than when she's comfy cosy and reading a book with a cup of Cocoa.

My Dad came round not long back. He knows about my girls and has met most of them, but never met Maddie, just seen pics. She was downstairs as I had just finished a shoot and wanted him to meet her. He said he kept expecting her to speak as she sat with us whilst we chatted.

K
Maddie truly is amazing. I can certainly understand your dad’s reaction expecting her to speak. All the photos of her are very nice but there is something special about this photo. You are very lucky to have her company at night. When I first decided to join this group I was unsure what it was all really about but I think I understand now. The girls are extremely important people in your lives and rightly so. I wish I could be more decisive about what to do next but for now I shall have to be content with the photos of your companions and admire them from a distance.

Adam&Emma
23-03-2023, 01:27 PM
https://i.ibb.co/k50QZj1/322db7af-d293-47f4-b49d-099e8d623a57.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Go on. You know you wanna :p

algaeholics
23-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I think he's dithered long enough... :tu

Ich Will
23-03-2023, 02:00 PM
WARNING
pushing the button
will result in
happiness

Karrot
23-03-2023, 02:11 PM
WARNING
pushing the button
will result in
happiness

thats what she said. :whistle::whistle:

K

Melissa
23-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the advice. I am looking for as lightweight doll as possible (bad back!) so hopefully it won't be quite as bad as that. Some of the dolls do appear to be incredibly heavy so not sure how you guys cope with that but I would have to avoid those. I am assuming that I actually go ahead and buy one but even that isn't definite yet and the weight could even become the deciding factor. Just being on here is a good start though.

I think it also depends on what you want her for, if it just for sitting pretty and something nice to look at then weight isn't as much of an issue. If you want to take photos of her the she will be heavy to move to different locations. If you want to do other things with her :whistle: then the weight and strength needed to move limbs etc may be an issue (Melissa's legs can be quite stiff and require some thrusting). And then you also have clean up routine afterwards but that's another story...

Slayers
23-03-2023, 02:59 PM
EVERY GREAT DECISION IN LIFE DESERVES A MOMENT OF THOUGHT

MOMENTS OVER

DONT THINK JUST SPEND!!!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whi stle:

Graham
24-03-2023, 10:20 AM
TVYeah, I think he's dithered long enough... :tu
Haha I shall be dithering a lot longer as I am not ready to order yet. I need to be sure to get it right. I am sure to hit that button one day but that day is not today. I can't tell you how many doll seller's websites I have signed up to and how many dolls I have looked at. I am sure my perfect girl is out there but I haven't found her yet. When I do you wil definitely know about it,

Andyman
24-03-2023, 10:34 AM
Take your time and make sure she's right for you. The first one is a big commitment money wise. If you have the patience it might be worth waiting for the black Friday sale at Lucid.
I've bought a couple of the clearance dolls from them with repairs that are within my skill range so they might be an option for you.

shamus
24-03-2023, 10:40 AM
I am sure to hit that button one day but that day is not today.

You say that now but its not even Midday yet :21:24

Graham
24-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Take your time and make sure she's right for you. The first one is a big commitment money wise. If you have the patience it might be worth waiting for the black Friday sale at Lucid.
I've bought a couple of the clearance dolls from them with repairs that are within my skill range so they might be an option for you.
Thanks for the advice. The cost is part of the issue I think as most of the dolls I like are above what I would ideally want to pay (expensive tastes!). Then there is the weight as I really need to be very mindful of that. I do like Asian girls but the doll doest necessarily have to be Asian. One thing I think that is limiting my choice is the fact that I prefer the dolls to be more mature. I want them to look like they are about 30 years old not 18 or 20 but for some reason most of those that do look a little older seem to be bigger. Just because I want a girl in her thirties doesn’t mean I want her to be large and curvy and have big breasts! What's wrong with a slim, medium breasted thirty year old? And if she happens to be Asian, is of a manageable weight and not excessively expensive I may have found the ideal. This is going to take a long time but I really don’t mind.

Andyman
24-03-2023, 12:31 PM
There are ways to get around that. Find the body you want with the weight criteria and then choose a head you like. Irontec sell a head listed as Tracey on Lucid in their Racy range. She looks a little more mature to me.
Heads are generally interchangeable, I have a 6ye body with a wm head in Jessica.

Ich Will
24-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Have you considered a Kimber deluxe body and a WM head?

She may be a bit too big on top, but she is listed at 29kg
https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll

There is a one page of WM heads here, any of the reputable UK vendors should be able to order one for you

Tighes1 has two WM headed Kimbers in this thread
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13856

and Psion has a thread of a complete Kimber
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12625&highlight=croft&page=12

Ich Will
24-03-2023, 12:37 PM
There are ways to get around that. Find the body you want with the weight criteria and then choose a head you like. Irontec sell a head listed as Tracey on Lucid in their Racy range. She looks a little more mature to me.
Heads are generally interchangeable, I have a 6ye body with a wm head in Jessica.

Be careful though, not every head fits every body, as Ava found out
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17610&highlight=bird

Graham
24-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Thanks. I had thought of that but wasn't sure that heads from one manufacturer were compatible with bodies from a different manufacturer. I shall probably have a look into this at the weekend now. Thanks again for your advice.

Graham
24-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Have you considered a Kimber deluxe body and a WM head?

She may be a bit too big on top, but she is listed at 29kg

There is a one page of WM heads here, any of the reputable UK vendors should be able to order one for you

Tighes1 has two WM headed Kimbers in this thread
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13856

and Psion has a thread of a complete Kimber
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12625&highlight=croft&page=12
Thanks. I shall look into this too,I wonder how I shall be spending my weekend?

Graham
24-03-2023, 01:48 PM
Be careful though, not every head fits every body, as Ava found out
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17610&highlight=bird
Thanks I shall check before I buy. The online chat on the websites seem very knowledgeable so hopefully I shall be OK.

Andyman
24-03-2023, 01:49 PM
The other thing I've found is with a decent wig and some work with makeup, the face changes. Emily looked a lot younger when she arrived as opposed to the factory photos. But with a different wig style she looks older.

Andyman
24-03-2023, 01:50 PM
But as a man in his 50s I can only dream of a 20 year old woman haha!

shamus
24-03-2023, 02:01 PM
I wonder how I shall be spending my weekend?

Got mine planned....

1) Wrapped in TPE

2) Talking about TPE

3) Talking about TPE whilst wrapped in TPE

4) Asleep sandwiched in TPE

5) Dress TPE

6) Undress TPE... Loop back to 4

7) 4-6 loop escaped and weekend ruined by alarm going off telling me that its time to go earn some money in order to buy more TPE.

There you go, weekend sorted :tu

Andyman
24-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Sounds like a perfect weekend Shamus :24

Graham
24-03-2023, 02:06 PM
But as a man in his 50s I can only dream of a 20 year old woman haha!
Well I am probably almost 10 years older than you so maybe that's why I dream about 30 year olds! I gave up on dating sites as even 40 year olds were out of reach! :-) It's surprising that I didn't come to this solution earlier!

Ich Will
24-03-2023, 02:06 PM
The other thing I've found is with a decent wig and some work with makeup, the face changes. Emily looked a lot younger when she arrived as opposed to the factory photos. But with a different wig style she looks older.

:withstupi , changing wigs can have a big effect, as can be seen in Callie's progression, especially from page 12 onwards, she hasn't had any makeup changed apart from lipstick. click my sig photo to see her thread

Gavla82
24-03-2023, 02:09 PM
Have you considered a Kimber deluxe body and a WM head? She may be a bit too big on top, but she is listed at 29kg

The Deluxe hasn't come into the UK yet, only in Aus and US... hopefully soon though. :tu

The deluxe will have gel breasts, articulated fingers and shrugging shoulders. The current Kimber has wire fingers, solid breasts and regular skeleton.

I had the regular one with my Chloes 6YE Tan head on, worked well for her too. :tu

algaeholics
24-03-2023, 02:58 PM
It's surprising that I didn't come to this solution earlier!You, and thousands of others! :tu

Graham
27-03-2023, 02:25 PM
That was an interesting weekend trawling through all the sex doll websites. Trying to find the ideal doll is much harder than I thought. I have come across one doll that does seem to fit my requirements more closely than the others as it is relatively lightweight at 27.5 kg, has mediumish size D cup breasts and comes with a more mature head and even has an extra head included. I am still undecided though as the basic price of the doll starts at £1,404 so it’s not exactly cheap (probably more than I wanted to pay). It’s also by a manufacturer I’ve never come across before ‘OR Doll’. This is a link to the doll on the Siliconlovers website: https://siliconelovers.com/collections/or-dolls-oriental-rose/products/or-doll-sex-doll-156cm-rory which seems to be the only website I could find that had it listed. Unless anyone knows of another site that may offer a better deal on it? I would be grateful for people’s views especially if you have had experience of this brand. Please don’t be surprised if I still don’t go ahead and buy it though!

shamus
27-03-2023, 02:49 PM
OR is one of the Jinsan brands along with the likes of WM and YL. She will be made from the same TPE as WM girls and the heads that you choose can be any of the 400+ Jinsan heads available.

That's a headline price. Remember that you have £160 to take off that in their sale plus if you only want one head then there's probably another £150 (ish) you can make taking a head to order from someone.

The body itself is a classic design released in 2016 but now with the latest skeleton and TPE blends available.

Good weight, nice height, whats not to like about her :tu

HTH,

Shamus.

Ich Will
27-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Starting the countdown to Shamus' reply.

I believe that OR are part of Jinsan

pre-posting edit;
bugger, he didn't write war and peace today :21

shamus
27-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Starting the countdown to Shamus' reply.

I believe that OR are part of Jinsan

pre-posting edit;
bugger, he didn't write war and peace today :21

Lol, faster than a feret down a rabbit hole me :D

still working so was just a quick reply.

OR is a bit of a strange one as there is nothing wrong with their girls but compared to the two WM's and YL they seem to have fallen by the wayside a bit.

I do note that sometimes their bodies appear in WM listings so maybe they're slowly losing their separate identity.

algaeholics
27-03-2023, 04:20 PM
The lady pictured is an OR#37 head.

My Sarah-Lou is the same head.

❤️

Graham
27-03-2023, 06:22 PM
The lady pictured is an OR#37 head.

My Sarah-Lou is the same head.

❤️
Ah! Well that is the head I would order if indeed I do order it and the extra head would also be more mature but probably Asian. I am in no rush as it’s a big decision and not a small amount of money either so I shall continue looking but this doll has gone to the top of my list so far.

Hondaman
28-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Graham, Good luck with whatever you decide, as others have said take your time, i committed back in February and it's 7 weeks and counting, still no news, could be stuck in the Suez canal for all i know, plenty of time to consider did i make the right decision which doesn't help

Gavla82
28-03-2023, 02:14 PM
I went into matalan for my covid booster at the end of last year. Came out with a bag of pj's and dressing gowns 😂

You sure you went to the right place for your booster fella? :24

Andyman
28-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Never sure of anything these days :24

Graham
28-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Graham, Good luck with whatever you decide, as others have said take your time, i committed back in February and it's 7 weeks and counting, still no news, could be stuck in the Suez canal for all i know, plenty of time to consider did i make the right decision which doesn't help
Hi It’s good to know that there are others at the ‘just starting’ stage. Everyone has been very supportive. My main issue is the weight of the dolls. I have had issues with a bad back and even the lightest dolls are actually quite heavy to lift. 28kg might not sound heavy but it’s 4½ stones or 62 pounds! I am making enquiries of several of the doll retailers but ultimately if I cannot lift it safely then I cannot buy it which would be such a shame. Anyway I hope yours arrives soon. You will have to post photos of her when she arrives. Graham

shamus
28-03-2023, 04:14 PM
Hi It’s good to know that there are others at the ‘just starting’ stage. Everyone has been very supportive. My main issue is the weight of the dolls. I have had issues with a bad back and even the lightest dolls are actually quite heavy to lift. 28kg might not sound heavy but it’s 4½ stones or 62 pounds! I am making enquiries of several of the doll retailers but ultimately if I cannot lift it safely then I cannot buy it which would be such a shame. Anyway I hope yours arrives soon. You will have to post photos of her when she arrives. Graham

Lightest legal TPE girl you will find is the SM 155D. The body is 24kg but you would need to add 2kg more for the head.

Ava Love
28-03-2023, 04:20 PM
If the weight is the biggest stumbling block you might want to look at these.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/seedree-foam-silicone-sex-doll-grainne-body-2/

Can't tell you anything about them as never seen one aside from photos.

Graham
29-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Lightest legal TPE girl you will find is the SM 155D. The body is 24kg but you would need to add 2kg more for the head.
I have discovered that you can order the OR doll with detachable legs as a £160 extra option so that would reduce the weight when carrying her and then just add head and legs when she is in the place you want her to be so that may be the answer. None of the alternatives I have seen seem any better than that. I am still sitting on the fence though. One day I will press that button!

Andyman
29-03-2023, 01:08 PM
I really hope you find the right one for you. When you do push that button, you'll never be the same again!

poppy70
29-03-2023, 07:32 PM
I have discovered that you can order the OR doll with detachable legs as a £160 extra option so that would reduce the weight when carrying her and then just add head and legs when she is in the place you want her to be so that may be the answer. None of the alternatives I have seen seem any better than that. I am still sitting on the fence though. One day I will press that button!

Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo

Graham
30-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo
Thanks Jo
I was only really thinking about detachable legs from the weight point of view. I hadn’t thought about what the seams might look like where the legs attach. Finding a perfect doll is not easy though. One thing I was wondering is if I go with the detachable legs how does that affect the doll’s ability to stand? Is this not really an issue? I may still continue looking for a doll with attached legs that is as light as possible.
Graham

Karrot
30-03-2023, 06:46 PM
Psions's Ksenia is a JY with detachable legs. Sadly the mechanism is so tight they dont detach at all easily so the body is getting returned.

That sais, she stood just fine and the seams were quite well hidden on her as the silicone naturally "sticks" together (think low tac) so once you line it all up they dont show too much.

They may open up if she's sitting , i dont know.

K

Sofia_Amakin
25-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Wow, I am shocked. Super amazing lovely girls

ScottDolls
27-07-2023, 02:01 PM
I'm gonna need a bigger (boat) wardrobe... great photos/collection

Graham
10-10-2023, 06:15 PM
So for one reason or another I haven’t been on here for a very long while and I am still holding back from ordering a doll. Don’t ask me why! I sometimes feel that I might never actually order a doll but I keep getting that bit closer! As I have said before it’s important that the doll is very lightweight and that it is of normal height and resembles a mature woman. This seems almost possible if I order one that can have weight reduction and/or removable legs (although some have advised against detachable legs). I have found a doll on the Zlovedoll website and it’s a make I haven’t seen mentioned before, Aibei Doll. Has anyone either used Zlovedoll for ordering or owned an Aibei Doll before? The price seems OK too although as it’s a US site I am not sure about shipping and taxes unless an identical doll can be purchased from a UK site? (maybe someone would let me know if this is possible). This is the link to the doll: https://zlovedoll.com/product/melissa-158cm/ I really would like to hear the views of all you experienced doll owners.

algaeholics
10-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Aibei make www.kimberdoll.co.uk and their TPE is one of the most robust I have come across. I own four.

Ive no experience with Zlovedoll tho.

Kenzie
10-10-2023, 06:54 PM
I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.

Avonman1
10-10-2023, 09:13 PM
Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!

Graham
10-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Aibei make www.kimberdoll.co.uk and their TPE is one of the most robust I have come across. I own four.

Ive no experience with Zlovedoll tho.

Thanks for that. I didn't know the connection between Aibel and Kimberdoll. If you own four then you must be very happy with them.

Graham
10-10-2023, 09:25 PM
I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.

Hi Kenzie do you think then that in real life the doll might not look like it does in the photos? I guess if I order it from the US and it is not right then that would be difficult to return so now I am thinking that it might not be a good idea to use that website but I can't find the identical doll on a UK site. Aibie dolls are sold on The Silver Doll UK website but I can't see that particular model which is a shame. Thanks for the info though as it's very helpful to know what others think.

algaeholics
10-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Two are 'second hand', TPE is fine, finger wires replaced.

One new has been in bed every night since 24th December 2019 and her TPE is as good as the day the landed. Two broken finger wires which I will get around to repairing when I can be arsed.

The fourth is mint, as new, also over three years old.

Great starter doll for the newbie and not such a 'heavy' investment as some. Head can be replaced with a WM Tan/Light Tan equivalent further down the line.

Graham
10-10-2023, 09:40 PM
Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!

Hi
28kg just for the Torso is heavy. I was hoping for the whole doll to be less than that. The link I posted is quite a light weight doll but I don’t seem to be able to find it anywhere other than that US site and I think it may not be a good idea to order it from there in case of any issues. i did look at an OR doll on another site. Some of the dolls are incredibly heavy and I have a bad back so I couldn’t possibly have one of the heavier ones. Some sites even list 35kg – 40kg as being light or medium. I don’t think that’s light at all! I am sure that I am not the first to be so hesitant in buying one. If I actually do then I cannot afford to get it wrong. That’s amazing that you had 4 and now have 20. I am not planning on doing anything like that. One would be enough although I can imagine that once you have one it could quickly become two :) I am sure you have no regrets, life’s too short for regrets :)

Seth
10-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Your doing the right thing holding off. Weight is an issue for me too. There is a manufacturer called Happy Doll that makes a plush body doll which comes with a silicone head. I don't own one as I can manage with the sub 32kg TPE dolls I have. Not sure if there is a UK vendor for Happy Doll but might be one for you to look into.

Kenzie
12-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Hi Kenzie do you think then that in real life the doll might not look like it does in the photos?

I'm absolutely sure of it. The way promo photos are done is one of my biggest gripes about doll shopping, yes they look great but they're not realistic. Even the squished excuse of a burger you get from Maccies looks more like the display board than a doll does it's promo pics. The make-up, the lighting, the editing, all come together to make it look as attractive as possible and encourage sales. On the other hand, the bonus is it demonstrates that you can easily switch up the looks of your doll with a simple make-over, new wig or even a change of clothes. And seeing as the makeup is easily re-done, it is wise to pick a head based on the structure of the face rather than the makeup (hyper-realistic silicone may be an exception to this but I have no experience with silicone....yet).

You really need to see some in person if you can, at the very least some factory photos. They obviously do not move, breathe or watch you, it can be strange at first.

Lucidtoys is a vendor on here, and they have a warehouse you can arrange to visit by appointment to see the dolls you are interested in. Ok, they rename most of the ranges, and its hard to find what you're after, but you can search through then see the factory photos they list by going to the Warehouse Images option. At least you'll get a better idea of what you're getting, but nothing compares to seeing them in real life.

Graham
10-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Your doing the right thing holding off. Weight is an issue for me too. There is a manufacturer called Happy Doll that makes a plush body doll which comes with a silicone head. I don't own one as I can manage with the sub 32kg TPE dolls I have. Not sure if there is a UK vendor for Happy Doll but might be one for you to look into.

Still looking! Probably will always be looking and not buying! Has anyone used this site before: https://betterlovedoll.com ? I am always unsure whether a site is genuine or not. I must have looked at at least 20 sites now and if (that’s a very big if) I ever bought I expect it would be from one of the well-known sites that are regularly mentioned on here but I would like to know of other sites to look at.

algaeholics
10-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Never heard of them, but nothing untoward stands out.

Esjayell
10-12-2023, 07:37 PM
Hi Graham :welcome

Like you I have an issue with weight, (being over 70 my strength isn't what it was) my Elina weighs 28kg with her head attached. We have been together nearly five years now, like other members I can vividly recall the day she arrived. The joy I felt at her arrival has not diminished one iota. I have a second head, an OR (Oriental Rose, part of the Jinsan group) that I need to get a body for. I have been looking for a few years now. I have managed to get it down to a selection of four. All of these weigh in between 28-30kg. I will list the body number and give you a link where you can see her, they are in height order. Remember you are NOT looking at her face just her body.

Irontech 155cm https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/irontech-doll-155cm-cecelia-in-pink-top/

WM 156C https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-156cm-xiaoyu-takes-a-shower/

OR 156B https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/or-doll-156cm-b-cup-heidi-at-the-castle/

AF 160 https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/af-doll-160cm-b-cup-anne-in-white-nightie/

The names given relate only to the head.

Most, if not all can be obtained at cheaper prices here in UK

Irontech go to Lucid Toys

WM & OR go to The Doll House

I'm not too sure about AF, sorry, I think Lucid had some at one time, not sure if the 160 was one of them. Silicone Lovers may also be worth a look.

The reason I used The Silver Doll Company is that they hold all the doll galleries. They are based in Hong Kong, the only reason they use co.uk. is to display the price in the correct currency for that country.

Regards

SJ Elina & Rosina.

Graham
11-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Hi Graham :welcome

Like you I have an issue with weight, (being over 70 my strength isn't what it was) my Elina weighs 28kg with her head attached. We have been together nearly five years now, like other members I can vividly recall the day she arrived. The joy I felt at her arrival has not diminished one iota. I have a second head, an OR (Oriental Rose, part of the Jinsan group) that I need to get a body for. I have been looking for a few years now. I have managed to get it down to a selection of four. All of these weigh in between 28-30kg. I will list the body number and give you a link where you can see her, they are in height order. Remember you are NOT looking at her face just her body.

Irontech 155cm https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/irontech-doll-155cm-cecelia-in-pink-top/

WM 156C https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-156cm-xiaoyu-takes-a-shower/

OR 156B https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/or-doll-156cm-b-cup-heidi-at-the-castle/

AF 160 https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/af-doll-160cm-b-cup-anne-in-white-nightie/

The names given relate only to the head.

Most, if not all can be obtained at cheaper prices here in UK

Irontech go to Lucid Toys

WM & OR go to The Doll House

I'm not too sure about AF, sorry, I think Lucid had some at one time, not sure if the 160 was one of them. Silicone Lovers may also be worth a look.

The reason I used The Silver Doll Company is that they hold all the doll galleries. They are based in Hong Kong, the only reason they use co.uk. is to display the price in the correct currency for that country.

Regards

SJ Elina & Rosina.

Hi
Thanks for the info. I’m in my 60’s and it’s a bad back that makes me cautious about lifting heavy weights. I find it amazing at just how heavy some of the dolls are. I have seen some sites that list dolls at 50 kg! A large number are over 40 kg and I wouldn’t go near anything of that weight. I have previously looked at all the websites you listed and there are very few dolls available under 30 kg but occasionally there are those that have the option of ‘reduced weight’ but even those are normally dolls that start out around 35 kg and have 4 or 5 kg reduction. Sometimes I have seen doll bodies that are about the right weight but the options available for heads are not to my liking. The heads I see that I like are from different manufacturers and the body weights are too high. I have tried asking questions about mixing bodies from one manufacturer and heads from another but the general consensus of opinion is that it isn’t a good idea if you want the skin tones to match. I shall keep looking as I am in no rush and it’s still a case of ‘If’ and not ‘When’ as I have not made that final commitment yet. I guess I will know when I see the right one.
Kind regards,
Graham

Esjayell
11-12-2023, 01:07 PM
Hello Graham

The four dolls listed are within the lower weight group, the OR 156B is, I believe 27.5kgs, the Irontech 155 is 30kgs - circa 2kgs for the head = 28kgs.

Regarding the mixing of different manufacturers for heads and bodies, Elina was a 'direct from factory' (in China) purchase, skin tone Natural. Later I purchased a second head, an OR (Oriental Rose, part of Jinsan) 'Rose' this too was in Natural. Here (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13534) is the introduction of Rosina to the forum. Can you tell they are from totally different manufacturers? It runs for two pages both with photographs.

The only issue that I am aware of is when you order a coloured skin tone, like tan for example, as different manufactures have their own versions. These slight differences can be overcome with items like chokers, scarves, polo necked sweaters, etc., etc.

Also, in my case my skin is different colours, my hands, lower arms, face and neck are usually brown (due to being in the sunlight), the rest of my body is pale due to being covered almost all the time.

Finally, it was the morning of my 65 birthday, I had officially retired. I woke relieved that I didn't have to rush about like a 'blue arsed fly with diarrhoea' to get ready to go work. As I turned over and saw the empty pillow beside me, my next thought was 'that needs filling!' So began the search for a doll. My first choice was a Realdoll 'Rebecca' priced in 2019 at $2500.00 quite acceptable I thought, then I discovered that only got her to the front door, sales tax had to be added, then the transport to the airport, air fare, customs and the journey to my home, it was rapidly approaching 10+ grand. Far too expensive for someone with a life expectancy of about twenty years. I went online to China and that's where I found my Elina at a fraction of that cost. If I had purchased soon after I had lost my wife, some twenty years prior then Rebecca may well be living with me now. I didn't, Rebecca isn't and eventually I met Elina who is.

All the best in your search.

Kind regards.

SJL

Adam&Emma
11-12-2023, 04:11 PM
Hi Graham..when you do find a girl you really like I'd advise you to share a link here so someone may be able to verify her weight. I've had girls arrive that turned out to be heavier than advertised.
Best of luck

Graham
11-12-2023, 04:24 PM
Hi Graham..when you do find a girl you really like I'd advise you to share a link here so someone may be able to verify her weight. I've had girls arrive that turned out to be heavier than advertised.
Best of luck

Hi. Thanks for that. Yes I have noticed two different sites selling identical dolls and listing them as being of totally different weights. It’s certainly a minefield! Graham

Graham
11-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Hello Graham

The four dolls listed are within the lower weight group, the OR 156B is, I believe 27.5kgs, the Irontech 155 is 30kgs - circa 2kgs for the head = 28kgs.

Regarding the mixing of different manufacturers for heads and bodies, Elina was a 'direct from factory' (in China) purchase, skin tone Natural. Later I purchased a second head, an OR (Oriental Rose, part of Jinsan) 'Rose' this too was in Natural. Here (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13534) is the introduction of Rosina to the forum. Can you tell they are from totally different manufacturers? It runs for two pages both with photographs.

The only issue that I am aware of is when you order a coloured skin tone, like tan for example, as different manufactures have their own versions. These slight differences can be overcome with items like chokers, scarves, polo necked sweaters, etc., etc.

Also, in my case my skin is different colours, my hands, lower arms, face and neck are usually brown (due to being in the sunlight), the rest of my body is pale due to being covered almost all the time.

Finally, it was the morning of my 65 birthday, I had officially retired. I woke relieved that I didn't have to rush about like a 'blue arsed fly with diarrhoea' to get ready to go work. As I turned over and saw the empty pillow beside me, my next thought was 'that needs filling!' So began the search for a doll. My first choice was a Realdoll 'Rebecca' priced in 2019 at $2500.00 quite acceptable I thought, then I discovered that only got her to the front door, sales tax had to be added, then the transport to the airport, air fare, customs and the journey to my home, it was rapidly approaching 10+ grand. Far too expensive for someone with a life expectancy of about twenty years. I went online to China and that's where I found my Elina at a fraction of that cost. If I had purchased soon after I had lost my wife, some twenty years prior then Rebecca may well be living with me now. I didn't, Rebecca isn't and eventually I met Elina who is.

All the best in your search.

Kind regards.

SJL

Hi
To give you some idea as to what I would like them to look like here’s two I like: https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/zelex-silicone-170cm-head-ge115-moving-jaw/?mot_t
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/163cm-5ft4-b-cup-silicone-sex-doll-molly/
As you can see I don’t want them to look like teenagers but at least in their 20’s and preferably older but both of these are listed as being in excess of 36 kg which is quite a bit heavier than I wanted, one even states that this is considered to be a ‘high weight doll’. I was hoping for something nearer to 27 kg but maybe I am not being realistic in my expectations, I don’t know. Then there is the price, each of these is almost £2,000 which is definitely more than I want to pay. I am surprised at just how costly they are. If either of these heads could be on a lighter body and hopefully a cheaper body (I know I am probably being unrealistic there!) then possibly I may be getting somewhere. I may just wait and come back to the whole thing another time…next year!
Regards,
Graham