PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

*_*
06-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Hi, It's great to be here!

I have been browsing various doll forums for some time and I have found that many was not really for me, it seems this place puts a specific emphasis on dolls being companions which is exactly what I'm looking for - a likeminded community that focuses on the "love" doll side rather than the obvious stuff.

My coming to be of the doll world is quite straight forward - I just really like dolls and have done for a long time. I don’t come from a place of bad or broken relationships, I simply wanted my own personal cuddle companion that I can dress up and make a fuss over as well as have around my home to occasionally take pictures of. After purchasing my first apartment I decided to get my first doll in 2019 which was a KimberDoll. I did not bond with her very well; however, I was not discouraged as I knew there was something much more to this lifestyle/hobby. I went ahead and purchased a doll I've always loved - the PiperDoll Akira in 2020, my life has never been the same since!

I have 3 PiperDoll Akiras named Akira, Stephanie and Megan. Each have their own personal quirks and personalities. I have pair bonded with them all extremely well over the years. I absolutely adore them and I am thankful for everyday I can be around them. I feel like a very lucky guy.

I understand my username can be confusing – this is an alias I have been using for almost 2 decades now. My name is Maxims and I am originally from Ukraine. I have lived in this wonderful country I am proud to call home for over 25 years. I am on the younger side of doll owners I believe as I am not 30 yet. English is my third language, so please bare this in mind :)

Thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you all soon, I look forward to participating!

The-Doll-House
06-04-2023, 05:38 PM
Welcome/прошу Maxims,

Enjoy your time here, it has it's own quirks as there are no "normal" people here :D

shamus
06-04-2023, 05:43 PM
Welcome/прошу Maxims,

Enjoy your time here, it has it's own quirks as there are no "normal" people here :D

All depends on your perspecive Phil. Amongst the people here we're all compeletely normal... I know thats true cos my Elves told me so :21:24

Ich Will
06-04-2023, 05:48 PM
:welcome

wait, I thought we were the normal ones and everyone else was weird :21

shamus
06-04-2023, 05:52 PM
Hi Maxims, welcome to the forum.

no Pipers here unfortunately as the girls wouldn't put up with having bodies around that were not available on a time share basis.

Everyone with the right mindset is welcome here.

In the UK for 25 years and still under 30. You probably speakb English better than most of us... And as for spelliing... Well, I certainly don't set a very high bar, lol.

Look forwards to chatting,

all the best,

Shamus. :tu

Andyman
06-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Hi Maxims and welcome. Looking forward to chatting with you :)

Lulu1971
06-04-2023, 07:03 PM
:welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your girls when you are able to post some photos :tu

Seth
06-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Welcome. I have dolls for similar reasons to yourself. Looking forward to seeing your trio of Akira's.

Karrot
06-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the Forum Maxims. :welcome:welcome

K

Gavla82
06-04-2023, 08:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Maxims. Glad you found we are more companionship leaning then "sex doll". We certainly are that. Our girls and boys have enriched our lives in so many ways.

I hope you will share pics of your lovely trio soon.

All the Best.

G and the Valentina sisters. :tu

HHDel
07-04-2023, 05:04 AM
:welcome to the Forum...If you need some inspiration look @ my Site here on UK Lovedoll Forum:

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls ( for free :24 )

the living tribunal
07-04-2023, 09:31 AM
Welcome in Maxims :welcome Hope you find this a good place to be :tu