PDA

View Full Version : Hi hi

zaxdoll
07-05-2023, 06:27 AM
Hello all,
it seems the search engine isn't able to list my posts/threads so didn't remember if i have say hello :(
So : Hello :)

algaeholics
07-05-2023, 06:45 AM
Hallooooh! 👋🏼

We see you!

Karrot
07-05-2023, 07:03 AM
:welcome:welcome

K

Andyman
07-05-2023, 08:18 AM
Hello Zaxdoll. :welcome

the living tribunal
07-05-2023, 08:21 PM
Welcome in, Zaxdoll :welcome

HHDel
08-05-2023, 02:01 AM
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69501&stc=1&d=1683511186

Zaxdoll, but dont forget to visite my Site here on UKLD Forum..." Harleyhahns Greatest Girls "...enjoy it !!!:drool:drool:drool

Willendorph
08-05-2023, 05:07 AM
Hi Zaxdoll!

How's the production of your new anime doll lady going?

zaxdoll
08-05-2023, 07:31 AM
Hi Zaxdoll!

How's the production of your new anime doll lady going?

The catgirl is on her way ;)

Will post soon :P

zaxdoll
19-05-2023, 05:19 AM
the catgirl has arrived safely :)

she's just a beauty :D

i'm not sure if i should do a thread on her, i've read that minis are not welcome in UK :/

shamus
19-05-2023, 08:59 AM
the catgirl has arrived safely :)

she's just a beauty :D

i'm not sure if i should do a thread on her, i've read that minis are not welcome in UK :/

Anything under 148 is a do not post I'm afraid. If you did the thread would disappear.

Congrats on the arrival though :tu

Dongo
19-05-2023, 10:06 AM
:welcome from Dongo and the girls!:welcome

carly travelmore
19-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Anything under 148 is a do not post I'm afraid. If you did the thread would disappear.

Huh !

welcome to the forum zaxdoll :)

Carly {about 122) x

shamus
19-05-2023, 09:46 PM
Huh !

Carly {about 122) x
Tut, pednant. lol.

No idea what doll the poster is talking about as looks like their first few posts have gone walkabout but it tends to be on here that people talk in terms of TPE and Silicone.

If someone is talking about a Teddy babe, or Phicen, or Smart doll, or BJD, or similar then thats different. But how are we supposed to know that and if a line like mini doll is posted then is down to us to protect the site (or lose it) by just saying yes, don't post pics of sub 148 girls.

Anyway, we don't want to be having thyose conversations. A lot of girls have disappearedfrom here and where Carly as a TB standard can (I believe) still appear here there are many girls that no longer can.

I've accepted it and I've possibly lost more than most (Elves and Pixies don't tend to be tall even when fully grown). My comment, as much at other readers as the poster, was simply ensuring that mistakes are not inadvertantly made by others and we do not allow complacency to put the site back in the position that it found itself in last month.

Hope that makes sense. Not trying to upset anyone, just trying to keep the site safe.

All the best,

Shamus.

zaxdoll
20-05-2023, 05:22 AM
thanks for the info ;)

She's a mini...

But she's a catgirl :tu

Does this applies to catgirls ?

algaeholics
20-05-2023, 06:26 AM
Just study rule #1 in the FAQ. If you are in doubt, don't post the images.

carly travelmore
21-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Tut, pednant. lol.

No idea what doll the poster is talking about as looks like their first few posts have gone walkabout but it tends to be on here that people talk in terms of TPE and Silicone.

If someone is talking about a Teddy babe, or Phicen, or Smart doll, or BJD, or similar then thats different. But how are we supposed to know that and if a line like mini doll is posted then is down to us to protect the site (or lose it) by just saying yes, don't post pics of sub 148 girls.

Anyway, we don't want to be having thyose conversations. A lot of girls have disappearedfrom here and where Carly as a TB standard can (I believe) still appear here there are many girls that no longer can.

I've accepted it and I've possibly lost more than most (Elves and Pixies don't tend to be tall even when fully grown). My comment, as much at other readers as the poster, was simply ensuring that mistakes are not inadvertantly made by others and we do not allow complacency to put the site back in the position that it found itself in last month.

Hope that makes sense. Not trying to upset anyone, just trying to keep the site safe.

All the best,

Shamus.

thank you mr shamus :tu ... love & hugs Carly xxx

carlys_guy
21-05-2023, 10:24 PM
send a pic by PM to tommo with all her stats and he will let you know if you can post pics of her.

carlys_guy

revoL annaerB
22-05-2023, 06:28 AM
Welcome to the forum:tu

Huh !

Carly {about 122) x

Teddybabes are fine, don't worry about it.