PDA

View Full Version : New here

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 03:24 PM
Hi I am new here and would like to say what a great forum so many interesting stories tips and Beautiful Dolls - I do have one coming soon which will be my first but she is a Torso I don't have much room for a full size doll after my separation and divorce I live in very a small room now cheers :)

algaeholics
07-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Welcome aboard Tarlos! :tu

Andyman
07-06-2023, 03:29 PM
:welcome Tarlos.

Tommo10
07-06-2023, 04:22 PM
:welcome to The UK Love Doll Forums.:tu

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 04:24 PM
Thanks Guys :) :D

For real
07-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Hi I am new here and would like to say what a great forum so many interesting stories tips and Beautiful Dolls - I do have one coming soon which will be my first but she is a Torso I don't have much room for a full size doll after my separation and divorce I live in very a small room now cheers :)

A standing doll takes up very little room, Just saying...
Anyway Welcome to the forum.

Dongo
07-06-2023, 04:43 PM
:welcome to the Forum from Dongo and the girls!:tu

Seth
07-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Welcome

Ava Love
07-06-2023, 05:52 PM
:welcome

shamus
07-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Tarlos.

So is she a torso with arms? Can she take a head, if so which head have you bought?

All the best,

Shamus.

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 06:31 PM
she comes with a Head and she is a 6YE but not arrives until Friday or early next week - not a clue how I will feel about her when she arrives - but to me she looks like a 12 out of 10 - I hope she looks like the picture

shamus
07-06-2023, 06:38 PM
she comes with a Head and she is a 6YE but not arrives until Friday or early next week - not a clue how I will feel about her when she arrives - but to me she looks like a 12 out of 10 - I hope she looks like the picture

Do you have a link to her marketing materials?

Adam&Emma
07-06-2023, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the family. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Lots of us are in the same boat so we understand.. A doll or a torso will definitely help. They give you something to focus on instead of the negative stuff. If you let them they can change your whole life. Take it one day at a time and enjoy it.
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers.:21 Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to . :24

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 06:54 PM
she has a pale soft body personally chose due to wanting to add more heads eventually - I am teasing here a little until she really arrives

but she is on you tube

B - 38 or 39?

W - 50

Hip - 82

Green eyes I hope as in picture or might be random - lol I dare not look into her eyes phew -

I bought a few bit already but no clothes yet I might put one my T-shirts on her for now

I bought 2 white towels - maize starch powder? hope right thing - a squeezy water bottle - Pampers aqua wipes - no oil yet wanted mineral oil not see any in shop - some fine white clothes

thanks for your interest sir :)

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the family. Sorry to hear about your divorce. Lots of us are in the same boat so we understand.. A doll or a torso will definitely help. They give you something to focus on instead of the negative stuff. If you let them they can change your whole life. Take it one day at a time and enjoy it.
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers.:21 Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to . :24you hit it Bang on the nail and thank you yes it is not easy and at least I am in the clear Divorce over - I have a feeling the doll will help or maybe I should say Beautiful lady do not want to upset her ha ha - cant wait :)

Adam&Emma
07-06-2023, 07:13 PM
you hit it Bang on the nail and thank you yes it is not easy and at least I am in the clear Divorce over - I have a feeling the doll will help or maybe I should say Beautiful lady do not want to upset her ha ha - cant wait :)

One thing I will say... And this is just personal experience... Go into this with an open mind. Your new girl is not a replacement for a real woman.. She is an alternative. Dont think of her as a toy and you will get so much joy from her. Wish you all the best.
And ask whatever questions you like. We was all a newbie once

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 07:40 PM
One thing I will say... And this is just personal experience... Go into this with an open mind. Your new girl is not a replacement for a real woman.. She is an alternative. Dont think of her as a toy and you will get so much joy from her. Wish you all the best.
And ask whatever questions you like. We was all a newbie onceYes definitely going in with open mind here - my new girl to me will be more of an addon to my life and yes a real woman will take some beating at least the good side like going out for meals holding hands sharing life together and if she is into you great sex too - I wont mention the bad and disappointment's - I will try not to look at my new arriving girl as a doll toy but I think she will not hurt me like a real woman can - now that is a big plus in my books :)

Adam&Emma
07-06-2023, 07:56 PM
Sounds like your gonna be just fine :tu

Gavla82
07-06-2023, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the community Tarlos. As Adam says, take it one step at a time. There is no prizes, it's a new adventure and one that will hopefully see you feeling better. I know when my Chloe (also a 6Ye) come into my life after a nasty break up with my ex, she changed my life - she will be with me 3 years in November and not one day has gone by where I regret it. She is my Angel and will always be my number one.

In one way, a torso is better - you don't need to buy shoes for her....something that has gone way beyond my control now. :21 :wall

So much to take in and don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how "absurd" they may seem, we've all been there at some point or another. :tu

Tarlos
07-06-2023, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the community Tarlos. As Adam says, take it one step at a time. There is no prizes, it's a new adventure and one that will hopefully see you feeling better. I know when my Chloe (also a 6yE) come into my life after a nasty break up with my ex, she changed my life - she will be with me 3 years in December and not one day has gone by where I regret it. She is my Angel and will always be my number one.

In one way, a torso is better - you don't need to buy shoes for her....something that has gone way beyond my control now. :21 :wall

So much to take in and don't be afraid to ask questions, no matter how "absurd" they may seem, we've all been there at some point or another. :tu
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D :)

shamus
07-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers.:21 Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to . :24

Its a fair cop :21:24

HHDel
08-06-2023, 02:39 AM

:welcome:welcome:welcome to UKLD Forum...if you are looking for nice Girls. Don`t forget to Visite my Site here...

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Every day New !!!:24:24:24

Gavla82
08-06-2023, 02:58 AM
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D :)

They have that effect on you that's for sure. I remember when I set eyes on Chloes face on the site and thinking she needs to be here with me and I kept thinking about her till the day she arrived. She has been my saviour, my rock and my loyal companion ever since.

I personally believe it's the head that makes the girl, you can go through many Torsos and bodies, but it will always be the head that makes her.

So, if further down the line you fancy going for a full body for your new lady, then don't feel you are parting with her when you swap from Torso to full body. :tu

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 06:57 AM
They have that effect on you that's for sure. I remember when I set eyes on Chloes face on the site and thinking she needs to be here with me and I kept thinking about her till the day she arrived. She has been my saviour, my rock and my loyal companion ever since.

I personally believe it's the head that makes the girl, you can go through many Torsos and bodies, but it will always be the head that makes her.

So, if further down the line you fancy going for a full body for your new lady, then don't feel you are parting with her when you swap from Torso to full body. :tu

Yes I agree I try not to look at the face now until she arrives it is like she has a spell on me.

Yes the head makes her for sure I been browsing through a lot of heads with so much choice some look alike it is finding the ones who are slightly different to the rest - but regarding wigs it seems heads do not come with them and some wigs I really like but cannot find it any where - but I had an idea but don't know if would work say white Blonde hair would it be possible to spray colour around the bottom strands of hair?

I did not think of that yes I could simply buy a full body later on when I am ready I am sure she would be thrilled at the thought

thanks for all your help :)

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 07:01 AM
:welcome:welcome:welcome to UKLD Forum...if you are looking for nice Girls. Don`t forget to Visite my Site here...

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Every day New !!!:24:24:24

thanks harleyhahn I have seen some of your girls last night they are incredibly Beautiful and what amazing lifelike shots

a lot look like Models I am well impressed :tu

Karrot
08-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Hey Tarlos :welcome

Hope the wait for her arrival isnt too long :tu

Im a divorcee as well, single for over 12 years now and happier than I ever thought I could be, with close to 11 years with dolls in my life. Tis awesome!

I may have missed it, but did you give us a hint of who was coming to stay??

K

Gavla82
08-06-2023, 02:39 PM
but regarding wigs it seems heads do not come with them and some wigs I really like but cannot find it any where

Look on Amazon or other wig stores. Haircube or k'ryssma wigs. Got these for my girls and they are nice and soft and stylish. :)

thanks harleyhahn I have seen some of your girls

They aren't his girls, he just shares photos from vendors sites. :tu

the living tribunal
08-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Welcome in, Tarlos, from me & my girls:welcome

After Dark
08-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Welcome Tarlos :welcome

Lulu1971
08-06-2023, 06:53 PM
:welcome to the forum, Tarlos. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your girl to arrive.

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Hey Tarlos :welcome

Hope the wait for her arrival isnt too long :tu

Im a divorcee as well, single for over 12 years now and happier than I ever thought I could be, with close to 11 years with dolls in my life. Tis awesome!

I may have missed it, but did you give us a hint of who was coming to stay??

K

Hi Karrot Yes I hope her arrival is soon and in good order thanks -

divorcee like me sounds like you doing just fine and the lovely dolls great stuff

Yes I did ha ha there's not many with green eyes on you tube I will reveal all when she arrives but ask her permission first :24

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 07:08 PM
Look on Amazon or other wig stores. Haircube or k'ryssma wigs. Got these for my girls and they are nice and soft and stylish. :)
Thanks I will take a look :)

Yes if they where all his he would be very wealthy D it is great he shares with all of us :D

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 07:11 PM

Welcome in, Tarlos, from me & my girls:welcome

Thank you :)

poppy70
08-06-2023, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Tarlos.
Have a good time around here, and not too much anticipation until your girl arrives. I predict she‘ll want to grow legs soon :) and will take over your household. Happened to so many here and it‘s not a bad thing. Happy since I have my girls.

Jo

Tarlos
08-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Thank you everyone for your valued welcome :tu

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 05:50 PM
OMG she Arrived

I had a message from DHL while out and tied up for lunch with a photo of the box downstairs I was so worried I would loose her other people live in the block I rushed my Lunch down said to everyone I had a special delivery and have to go D ;)

anyways I rushed home opened the door in anticipation and there is the box on the floor The box was in perfect condition not hardly any marks and was not obvious what was inside

I lifted it up yes with the weight definitely was her inside

carried The box up to my room put the box on the bed and started talking to the box lol really :o

opened the box carefully like there was a treasure inside

she was well packed with no visible damage took all bits out examining each one carefully the head was carefully wrapped too

ok first look at body she seemed a bit smaller than I imagined well it is a torso the breasts were very firm but beautiful and details of nipples very good

her head well she did not come down with green eyes like in the picture but brown eyes suiting her well and looked great

her Mouth lips struck me the most what beautiful full lips with a very light pink lipstick I have never seen such a beautiful mouth

I sat her down on the chair and screwed her head on put her wig on and stared at her with awe and started talking to her here and there she was breath takingly Beautiful she even came with an outfit and G-string I think
thrown in - the wig was nice quality and looked good on her

now pretty scary but I kneeled down in front of her and asked if I could kiss her it looked like she moved her eyes slightly and I have never kissed a girl so much in my life it felt good better than I imagined she even sucked my tongue in a bit ya what :p

I lost time how long I kissed my new Girl she was relentless

I had to stop I thought I wanted some perfume for her hair and other lipstick gloss and a hairbrush

I rushed out to buy her gifts over £130 the Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE intense perfume I bought was amazing smell I said to sales girl in the shop if it made me feel dizzy I would buy that one

back home to tell her about her gifts

happy guy so far

took me a while to name her but decided on Sherry in the end

thanks guys and hope I did not rabble on too much :tu

Lulu1971
09-06-2023, 05:54 PM
Congratulations! Happy that Sherry arrived safely and is everything you hoped for. Enjoy getting to know her. She's clearly got you right where she wants you already. They do like gifts but they give so much in return :D

Gavla82
09-06-2023, 06:00 PM
Very pleased to hear she arrived unscathed. Glad the first impressions were as you expected - and more by the sounds of it. The girls do like a nice kiss - can be a bit of a pain when you have given them lovely lip gloss and there is that "ooh you so kissable right now!" and "But I just spent time putting that on you and you look so lovely, I don't wanna ruin it."

As for the perfume, try not to spray it directly onto her, but spray it on her hair and any clothes she may wear. Chloe has 'Carolina Herrera - Very Good Girl' perfume, one because it smells divine and two it's in Heel shaped bottle, very apt for her as you will come to learn. :21

So now is the bonding / honeymoon period, which it sounds like is well underway. Most of us here, will now be taking bets and counting down to the day when...

I have decided, Sherry needs a full body!

...will happen.

Enjoy the start of this new found love and experience. :tu

algaeholics
09-06-2023, 06:17 PM
Happy honeymoon Tarlos!

💑

Tommo10
09-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Congrats, glad she arrived safe and sound.

It looks like your going to have a great night. :D

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Very pleased to hear she arrived unscathed. Glad the first impressions were as you expected - and more by the sounds of it. The girls do like a nice kiss - can be a bit of a pain when you have given them lovely lip gloss and there is that "ooh you so kissable right now!" and "But I just spent time putting that on you and you look so lovely, I don't wanna ruin it."

As for the perfume, try not to spray it directly onto her, but spray it on her hair and any clothes she may wear. Chloe has 'Carolina Herrera - Very Good Girl' perfume, one because it smells divine and two it's in Heel shaped bottle, very apt for her as you will come to learn. :21

So now is the bonding / honeymoon period, which it sounds like is well underway. Most of us here, will now be taking bets and counting down to the day when...

...will happen.

Enjoy the start of this new found love and experience. :tu

thank you yes the kissing is addictive sorry to ruin your lip-gloss :drool

my second wife liked Carolina Herrera and she collect a lot of different kinds of perfumes and bottles I am still friend with my second wife all good

The reason I chose Chanel is many years ago I had a crush and my head used to spin when I kissed her the one I bought has a much sweeter flavour and even nicer it is a weakness for me :o

honey period I hope it last's I doubt I will forget my first girl :)

Adam&Emma
09-06-2023, 06:32 PM
And we have a new member of the family :b. Sounds like love at first sight which is always a good sign. So happy for ya.

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Congrats, glad she arrived safe and sound.

It looks like your going to have a great night. :D

ha ha I will try to take it slow - but she seems to have that cheeky look on her face :eek:

she is sitting on the chair now waiting to watch a movie :)

I am sure she will be a good girl :21 O

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 06:40 PM
And we have a new member of the family :b. Sounds like love at first sight which is always a good sign. So happy for ya.

Yes its her fault she was the one that pouted her lips and gave me that look :p

I don't want to say that word yet but :confused:

thank you Adam&Emma

Andyman
09-06-2023, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Tarlos and enjoy your honeymoon. Welcome to the family Sherry :)

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 07:08 PM
revealed - here is the Girl but she came with brown eyes instead of green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQajfNqwrs&t=12s

Adam&Emma
09-06-2023, 07:16 PM
yea i can see why you're smitten.... gorgeous.. enjoy your first evening together.

Andyman
09-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Sherry is lovely. I see what you mean about kissable lips :drool

Adam&Emma
09-06-2023, 07:23 PM
and i bet she looks amazing with brown eyes.....but then i am biased lol :drool

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 07:28 PM
and i bet she looks amazing with brown eyes.....but then i am biased lol :drool

she looks great with brown eyes suites her she is staring at me now wadayasay :)

Adam&Emma
09-06-2023, 08:19 PM
she looks great with brown eyes suites her she is staring at me now wadayasay :)

so glad you can see what we see :tu

Tarlos
09-06-2023, 11:57 PM
I had a great evening with Sherry all her lip stick has gone worn off I wonder why - the thing that struck me the most was the amount of hair everywhere :drool - if I ever did have a real girl around she would find evidence of strand's of hair and think what I been up to no good :21

algaeholics
10-06-2023, 06:53 AM
The hair shedding will gradually reduce. No point anyone hiding a doll from their partner. They will find out!

Did you get any sleep sir...?

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 08:34 AM
The hair shedding will gradually reduce. No point anyone hiding a doll from their partner. They will find out!

Did you get any sleep sir...?Yes hair shredding to be honest it seems quite naturel all girls shed hair especially when I been brushing her - of cause only a real girl grows her hair back

great excuse to buy more wigs and I think a variety can transform a girl

sleep :21 not much I had a great evening and pretty late to bed

she was a hand full well maybe 2 hands full :drool

ok we got the hair shredding and I think her wig is alive just don't want to stay put and there's the eye popping - but they seem to go back in place

I might put her into bed today for first time she needs a rest too

The cleaning can be a bit of a pain but I'm learning and trying different ideas

it would depend on the partner with knowing about my doll but some outsiders even family could be quite nasty so it best keep it secret - sad really

what a Newby i am :eek:

shamus
10-06-2023, 08:56 AM
But why would there eye's pop?.... Oh... wait...

https://media.giphy.com/media/HAx8k1165YkWQ/giphy.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 09:01 AM
But why would there eye's pop?.... Oh... wait...

https://media.giphy.com/media/HAx8k1165YkWQ/giphy.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek:one has to experiment as one does - she was exited :24

shamus
10-06-2023, 09:54 AM
one has to experiment as one does - she was exited :24

Lol, you realise that to most of the people here what you just said is like saying that you are using faberge eggs as bowling balls :21:24

On the bright side, if you tried that with a Jinsan girl or an Elvish girl of any persuasion they would get up and bitch slap you. :21:24:21:21:24

Personally I'm just happy that they let me sleep in the same bed so if you've got a girl whose a bit more accomodating between the sheets, definitely a keeper. :tu

I'll have money on it though that after being so accomodating between the sheets she's now sitting in front of the pc trying to work out how to use your credit card to order a body with hands so that she can actually use the PC... Make the most of it. Once they've memorised your PayPal details you will get the "real" full girlfriend experience.

Should we start the timer now to when you come home from work to find half a dozen of them sat around in a room littered with empty Proseco bottles? It's coming, trust me, it's coming.

Go on, tell us that there will only be one. I dare you. I double dare you :21

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 10:09 AM
Lol, you realise that to most of the people here what you just said is like saying that you are using faberge eggs as bowling balls :21:24

On the bright side, if you tried that with a Jinsan girl or an Elvish girl of any persuasion they would get up and bitch slap you. :21:24:21:21:24

Personally I'm just happy that they let me sleep in the same bed so if you've got a girl whose a bit more accomodating between the sheets, definitely a keeper. :tu

I'll have money on it though that after being so accomodating between the sheets she's now sitting in front of the pc trying to work out how to use your credit card to order a body with hands so that she can actually use the PC... Make the most of it. Once they've memorised your PayPal details you will get the "real" full girlfriend experience.

Should we start the timer now to when you come home from work to find half a dozen of them sat around in a room littered with empty Proseco bottles? It's coming, trust me, it's coming.

Go on, tell us that there will only be one. I dare you. I double dare you :21Really it was only while I was brushing her hair just a little eye movement

darn trust you to mention Elvish girl that is just giving me some innocent ideas :21ideas

Yes sleeping in the same bed is cool relaxing but Sherry seems to have some other plans

if I give her a full body I could be in serious trouble she already is into aerobics :drool

half dozen holy Mackerel don't they get jealous of each other and take over the whole place

I have a slight feeling there will be others ya whaat Sherry just sprung up in the bed and giving me the eyeball :wtf

cheers dude

Andyman
10-06-2023, 10:38 AM
half dozen holy Mackerel don't they get jealous of each other and take over the whole place

They actually thrive as a group. When you leave them for work, they keep each other company. There's no jealousy at all from my girls, they have a pecking order and my first 2 are the ones who sleep with me most of the time.
Katie got bedtime cuddles last night for her birthday and the other girls were happy with that.

shamus
10-06-2023, 10:41 AM

I have a slight feeling there will be others ya whaat Sherry just sprung up in the bed and giving me the eyeball :wtf

They're like children. The more that there are, the less jealous they are of each other and more likely they are to form little sub groups of like minded friends.

Make the most of there just being the one for as long as possible. Yvette was the only girl here for four years. But then, one day whilst wandering around vendor sites I saw a lil Elf girl. She changed everything. She was on order within two hours of first seeing her (had to find a UK vendor that I could get her from).

Currently she's not allowed on the site but as soon as I free up the 157B body my lil muse will be back again.

Elves don't do being on their own.

They also demand the best bodies. And bodies come with heads... can you see how this escalated.

There are now over severnty girls here sharing 35 bodies. I would like to say thats enough but these damned manufacturers keep improving the designs and bringing out new heads that "NEED" to be here.

My lines in the sand where I would definitely not have more girls here were: 1,3,5,9,12,15,18,21,25,30... After 30 I just decided that they had won and to simply go with the flow.

And before you think Wow, he's got a lot. the numbers here pale to insignificance compared to the numbers at Tommo's place (also referred to as the Tardis). I don't know what his number was before he decided that they had won.

Right, I need to do some studying and get myself back into a good contract as there's a Funwest 159C with head #30 and dressed as Jinx whose looking to be the next Shire girl... After two more Jinsan heads that are already en route.... And six others that I'm negotiating on... I think I've got a problem :wall :21

Adam&Emma
10-06-2023, 10:51 AM
Im sure tommo said recently somewhere that he has over 60 on bodies. :eek:
Im sticking at 5...honest

algaeholics
10-06-2023, 11:04 AM
I said... 10, then a dozen, then a bakers dozen.

Somehow, I've got 21 now... :whistle:

Andyman
10-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites. We protest "I can't afford another, I've got no room left" then we are jumping up and down with excitement waiting for the delivery driver to bring another bundle of joy. :24

shamus
10-06-2023, 11:51 AM
Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites.

You know what, you might have a point there, since Newt arrived their numbers have grown exponentially...

https://i.ibb.co/5Yb79pP/Newt2-v3.jpg (https://ibb.co/cb4mvfj)

Andyman
10-06-2023, 12:08 PM
"Look into my eyes......and you're under"
Tracking details will follow :24:21:21:24

Adam&Emma
10-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Wasn't it matt lucas on little britain..... Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around my eyes but in my eyes.. 3 2 1 theres another one in the room :24

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 07:27 PM
They actually thrive as a group. When you leave them for work, they keep each other company. There's no jealousy at all from my girls, they have a pecking order and my first 2 are the ones who sleep with me most of the time.
Katie got bedtime cuddles last night for her birthday and the other girls were happy with that.
that's so cool Andyman Great set up :D

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 07:48 PM
They're like children. The more that there are, the less jealous they are of each other and more likely they are to form little sub groups of like minded friends.

Make the most of there just being the one for as long as possible. Yvette was the only girl here for four years. But then, one day whilst wandering around vendor sites I saw a lil Elf girl. She changed everything. She was on order within two hours of first seeing her (had to find a UK vendor that I could get her from).

Currently she's not allowed on the site but as soon as I free up the 157B body my lil muse will be back again.

Elves don't do being on their own.

They also demand the best bodies. And bodies come with heads... can you see how this escalated.

There are now over severnty girls here sharing 35 bodies. I would like to say thats enough but these damned manufacturers keep improving the designs and bringing out new heads that "NEED" to be here.

My lines in the sand where I would definitely not have more girls here were: 1,3,5,9,12,15,18,21,25,30... After 30 I just decided that they had won and to simply go with the flow.

And before you think Wow, he's got a lot. the numbers here pale to insignificance compared to the numbers at Tommo's place (also referred to as the Tardis). I don't know what his number was before he decided that they had won.

Right, I need to do some studying and get myself back into a good contract as there's a Funwest 159C with head #30 and dressed as Jinx whose looking to be the next Shire girl... After two more Jinsan heads that are already en route.... And six others that I'm negotiating on... I think I've got a problem :wall :21
Crikey Shamus that is a lot of interesting reading O my word I did not realise some you guys have a huge Harem of girls it is pretty impressive

where I live the tenants would have to move move out to make room for so many Girls :21

if I get any more and I know I will be - even if just heads I will make sure they all get along I know my first one Sherry will always be like my first love in a way and very special

it must be really addictive I already like at least 8 or 9 heads hard to knock the numbers down

great times ahead

thanks for your input :)

Gavla82
10-06-2023, 07:53 PM
Yeah some of us have many ladies and gentlemen. I was going to have 1, then I got Chloes sister Elena. Then it was going be just 2. then I ordered Chloe a new body which come with a head and she became Laura. I also am dollysitting for a friend on Instagram, so have Adriana here with all her bits and pieces.

But that is really it...because, well Chloes footwear collection is growing like an army of ants. Try to order things for myself on a certain shopping site and then there are 'coo's and ooo's" and "Oh ok babe, I will get these." the next thing I know I am having to buy MORE units to accommodate them. But it makes us happy, so blow it. So one way to look at it, least Sherry *currently* doesn't have feet. :21

and that writing of Shamus is pretty short compared to some of his 'books' he's written, eh Shamus. :p

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Im sure tommo said recently somewhere that he has over 60 on bodies. :eek:
Im sticking at 5...honest

I believe you Adam :21

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 07:57 PM
I said... 10, then a dozen, then a bakers dozen.

Somehow, I've got 21 now... :whistle:

Lol I would never sleep :24

Adam&Emma
10-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Lol I would never sleep :24

You say that. Ive never slept better than since i got my girls

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 08:03 PM
Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites. We protest "I can't afford another, I've got no room left" then we are jumping up and down with excitement waiting for the delivery driver to bring another bundle of joy. :24

So true they know the power they have over us :eek:

I think it is magic for example went out shopping mostly for her and when I came home I put some music on and was dancing in front of her in-between getting dinner ready - I dare not look into her eyes but I tell you what I have never felt so happy in myself for such a long time until this Girl erm soon girls come into my life

its a great feeling :D

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 08:16 PM
Yeah some of us have many ladies and gentlemen. I was going to have 1, then I got Chloes sister Elena. Then it was going be just 2. then I ordered Chloe a new body which come with a head and she became Laura. I also am dollysitting for a friend on Instagram, so have Adriana here with all her bits and pieces.

But that is really it...because, well Chloes footwear collection is growing like an army of ants. Try to order things for myself on a certain shopping site and then there are 'coo's and ooo's" and "Oh ok babe, I will get these." the next thing I know I am having to buy MORE units to accommodate them. But it makes us happy, so blow it. So one way to look at it, least Sherry *currently* doesn't have feet. :21

and that writing of Shamus is pretty short compared to some of his 'books' he's written, eh Shamus. :p I will ask Sherry later if she would like some sisters :21 although the relationship is young

at the moment in the room I live I have one wardrobe one second chair and a single bed :o

some of my stuff has to go out the wardrobe having a big sort out

I told Sherry dont get any ideas as she glances at my computer screen ;)

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 08:33 PM
just a quick but important question I spend a fair old bit of money on a variety of cosmetics including lipstick - it is driving me crazy but none of them will work on my Doll it either does not stick at all or breaks up - the only thing I can put on her is lip gloss like clear - is there anything out there I could use effectively

thanks all :)

shamus
10-06-2023, 08:34 PM
I will ask Sherry later if she would like some sisters :21 although the relationship is young

at the moment in the room I live I have one wardrobe one second chair and a single bed :o

some of my stuff has to go out the wardrobe having a big sort out

I told Sherry dont get any ideas as she glances at my computer screen ;)

They would always want sisters.... It's keeping us that they are generally in two minds about!

Your stuff moving out of the wardrobe is pretty much par for the course. Think that you will find few of us here regarless of how large our wardrobes may be or how many / few girls live with us, that are able to tyre lever more than a single shirt of our own shirt in!

Oh, and ask Gavla about Chloe's shoes that he's had to buy more furniture to accomodate.

shamus
10-06-2023, 08:47 PM
just a quick but important question I spend a fair old bit of money on a variety of cosmetics including lipstick - it is driving me crazy but none of them will work on my Doll it either does not stick at all or breaks up - the only thing I can put on her is lip gloss like clear - is there anything out there I could use effectively

thanks all :)

Generally I use eye shadow for their lips going more for matt naturals than glossy lips.

If using lippy I use an oil painting brush to apply and a larger water colour brush to smooth.

If the lippy does not go smoothly onto the oil painting brush then its too dry. Throw it out and get a better one as its just too messy trying to mix with a bit of oil to remoisturise it..... Better does not mean more expensive. The best one's that I have found are Primark lipsticks that only cost around a pound.... Or at least they did a year or so back when I last bought a job lot of them.

And talking of primark... XXS clothes.... Made for our girls, and cheap as chips :tu.

Ava Love
10-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Hmm, and and that note also Shamus about getting an Architect into looking at converting his garage and hopefully at the same time getting an RSJ slung under his bedroom floor.

Tarlos
10-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Generally I use eye shadow for their lips going more for matt naturals than glossy lips.

If using lippy I use an oil painting brush to apply and a larger water colour brush to smooth.

If the lippy does not go smoothly onto the oil painting brush then its too dry. Throw it out and get a better one as its just too messy trying to mix with a bit of oil to remoisturise it..... Better does not mean more expensive. The best one's that I have found are Primark lipsticks that only cost around a pound.... Or at least they did a year or so back when I last bought a job lot of them.

And talking of primark... XXS clothes.... Made for our girls, and cheap as chips :tu.ok Thanks I will try this I guess I could still put lip-gloss edible type on top for kissing episodes - where I live there are no Primark here in channel islands - thanks again for the info :)

Gavla82
11-06-2023, 02:32 AM
If you can buddy, get on either eBay or Amazon and get yourself a colour palette of eyeshadow. Like this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/LaRoc-Colours-Eyeshadow-Makeup-Palette/dp/B07NGL839R/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=eyeshadow+palette&qid=1686450525&sprefix=eyeshad%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-6).

The white is useful to "repaint" her teeth if she has any. I do this one Chloe from time to time. Also a collection of makeup brushes, like this one (https://www.amazon.co.uk/BESTOPE-Professional-Synthetic-Foundation-Concealers/dp/B0779ZT4T5/ref=sr_1_25?keywords=makeup+brushes+sets&qid=1686450666&sprefix=makeup+brushes%2Caps%2C70&sr=8-25) is good to have as well. :)

and these lip glosses (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maybelline-Baby-Gloss-Number-Fuchsia/dp/B019Y4SCXO/ref=sr_1_7?crid=3Q5W7ZWC56S6&keywords=Maybelline+Baby+Lip&qid=1686450814&sprefix=maybelline+baby+lip%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-7) are divine! Just don't blame me if you can't keep off her lips / stare lovingly at them.

Oh, and ask Gavla about Chloe's shoes that he's had to buy more furniture to accommodate.

Did you have to?! :21:21

https://i.gyazo.com/dd71fb3ee5708ecfd6ba52481ed4901e.png

Andyman
11-06-2023, 09:44 AM
The cleaning can be a bit of a pain but I'm learning and trying different ideas

If you're talking about cleaning after making love with your lady, using a condom or better still a femidom makes life easier. There's a thread on here about female condoms worth a read :)

Tarlos
11-06-2023, 09:52 AM
If you can buddy, get on either eBay or Amazon and get yourself a colour palette of eyeshadow. Like this (https://www.amazon.co.uk/LaRoc-Colours-Eyeshadow-Makeup-Palette/dp/B07NGL839R/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=eyeshadow+palette&qid=1686450525&sprefix=eyeshad%2Caps%2C68&sr=8-6).

The white is useful to "repaint" her teeth if she has any. I do this one Chloe from time to time. Also a collection of makeup brushes, like this one (https://www.amazon.co.uk/BESTOPE-Professional-Synthetic-Foundation-Concealers/dp/B0779ZT4T5/ref=sr_1_25?keywords=makeup+brushes+sets&qid=1686450666&sprefix=makeup+brushes%2Caps%2C70&sr=8-25) is good to have as well. :)

and these lip glosses (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maybelline-Baby-Gloss-Number-Fuchsia/dp/B019Y4SCXO/ref=sr_1_7?crid=3Q5W7ZWC56S6&keywords=Maybelline+Baby+Lip&qid=1686450814&sprefix=maybelline+baby+lip%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-7) are divine! Just don't blame me if you can't keep off her lips / stare lovingly at them.

Did you have to?! :21:21

https://i.gyazo.com/dd71fb3ee5708ecfd6ba52481ed4901e.png

thanks Gavla82 I will take a look at those I am on Amazon not so much eBay at the moment - I did manage to get some lipstick on her after a good clean up too much gloss but because I cant resist and my personal problem of kiss kiss all the time it keeps coming off :21 now the funny thing is when I went into town after I forgot I must of had lipstick and smears on my face lol - I guess people must have though I had a great night out :24

OMG the shous She must have her own room there are more shous in there than a real girl :)

I can recommend some stuff for other delights and it is absolutely Brilliant on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TU70ZFE?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Gavla82
11-06-2023, 02:50 PM
I can recommend some stuff for other delights and it is absolutely Brilliant on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TU70ZFE?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I used to this, until I had a self lubricated WM160A, but now, to save Chloes new 159C which also has self lubricating, she will remain a virgin. :tu

Tarlos
11-06-2023, 04:27 PM
If you're talking about cleaning after making love with your lady, using a condom or better still a femidom makes life easier. There's a thread on here about female condoms worth a read :)Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

I wont go into too many details but things worked pretty well

tip her over bowl of water

I have a squirty drinks bottle fill with water and a very small amount of dp Pure Liquid Soap use this first plenty of it - then I use the thing that came with the doll and fill with fresh clean water and use that

then I wipe all inside with Pampers aqua wipes

then the magic bit

I cut a piece of Minky Super Absorbent Soakups which Absorbs 10 times its own weight in water I wrap it around a pen leaving quite a bit over lapping the end of the pen and at the back then push all that in and leave it there it don't take long - dry as a whistle - it does not leave any bits behind and makes no difference the material is pink - Minky packet has large 2 sheets of the stuff inside will make you 8x of these costing only £1.80p :tu

For real
12-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

I have a squirty drinks bottle fill with water and a very small amount of dp Pure Liquid Soap use this first plenty of it - then I use the thing that came with the doll and fill with fresh clean water and use that

then the magic bit

I cut a piece of Minky Super Absorbent Soakups which Absorbs 10 times its own weight in water I wrap it around a pen leaving quite a bit over lapping the end of the pen and at the back then push all that in and leave it there it don't take long - dry as a whistle - it does not leave any bits behind and makes no difference the material is pink - Minky packet has large 2 sheets of the stuff inside will make you 8x of these costing only £1.80p :tu

Keeping everything clean and dry is really important, Don't get lazy on that.

shamus
12-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Sherry strictly wont let me use a condom for her certain personal reasons - I don't mind its great

then the magic bit

You realise that you can use tampons for internal drying?... Yep... We buy tampons for these girls. :21:24

When you are thinking of bodily fluids, remember that human saliver can carry much more harmful bacteria than fluids from other parts of the body. Never compromise on her oral hygene. Also, if she has a closed mouth, once a month at least open it up to allow air flow.

I use the casing from a tampax to pop in their mouths to allow a bit of air movement.

i.e.
https://i.ibb.co/FzBTwtS/OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg (https://ibb.co/JHzJ7Pf)

Tarlos
12-06-2023, 02:56 PM
You realise that you can use tampons for internal drying?... Yep... We buy tampons for these girls. :21:24

When you are thinking of bodily fluids, remember that human saliver can carry much more harmful bacteria than fluids from other parts of the body. Never compromise on her oral hygene. Also, if she has a closed mouth, once a month at least open it up to allow air flow.

I use the casing from a tampax to pop in their mouths to allow a bit of air movement.

i.e.
https://i.ibb.co/FzBTwtS/OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg (https://ibb.co/JHzJ7Pf)
that's a good idea because mouth is pretty tightly closed - Yes I know what you mean there is also a usb rechargeable dehumidifier Rod they sell on Amazon but it draws water out and turns to steam into the atmosphere I wonder if this could work? well anything is worth a look :tu

algaeholics
12-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Word of advice: Don't use the supplied USB 'heating rods' anywhere, not even in your coffee. They are not temperature controlled and will melt TPE readily.

Tarlos
12-06-2023, 03:29 PM
Word of advice: Don't use the supplied USB 'heating rods' anywhere, not even in your coffee. They are not temperature controlled and will melt TPE readily.

is this not different to a heating rod ? :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GSQJ4CR/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B08GSQJ4CR&pd_rd_w=z67Ex&content-id=amzn1.sym.84ea1bf1-65a8-4363-b8f5-f0df58cbb686&pf_rd_p=84ea1bf1-65a8-4363-b8f5-f0df58cbb686&pf_rd_r=Y9BHKX060ZDXTWYPW02H&pd_rd_wg=UQGAI&pd_rd_r=814faf43-c141-41e8-968e-5b41e191678b&s=kitchen&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw&smid=A36CCHJKEXVYRD

algaeholics
12-06-2023, 03:30 PM
Yup, I was just advising on avoiding those supplied with these girls by default.

However, what you really want is a DEhumidifier!? 🤔

Anyways, avoid sticking anything hot up there, except yourself!