PDA

View Full Version : Researcher looking for study participants

Maggo24
21-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Hi all, my name is Marco Dehnert, I am a researcher/social scientist based in the US looking to learn more about dolls. I'm originally from Germany.

I hope you all don't mind me posting this here. I know there's lots of media/research requests, so I apologize if this comes across as spam.

I am looking for folks to participate in an anonymous interview study (compensated, about 1h via Zoom or similar, audio-only if preferred). You are especially invited to join if you use any interactive features with your doll (an app like Replika, a voice generator, robotic movement, etc), but you're also welcome to join if you do not.

I know that some of you have come across requests like this a lot, including from sometimes shady media people. I'm a researcher, and I'm happy to share more info if interested. I am very committed to confidentiality and protecting private information.

If you are interested in participating, you can send me a DM or an email at robotrelationships[at]gmail.com or marco.dehnert[at]asu.edu

Thanks,
Marco

Tommo10
22-07-2023, 12:54 AM
Hello Marco,

Welcome to the UK love doll forum. :welcome

Thanks for posting here.:tu

I don't mind researchers or media/research requests, this is provide they are like yours, It all works when you ask members to approach you, if and when they are interested in getting involved.

I'm willing to do a Skype or Zoom, however, my girls don't do jack shit, other than look sexy. :D

Tommo

algaeholics
22-07-2023, 07:36 AM
...interactive features with your doll (an app like Replika, a voice generator, robotic movement, etc)...I find my imagination is enough.