PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Quick intro...

Kenzie
16-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Hi.
Thanks for letting me join this amazing forum.
I'm due to collect my first two dolls from Lucidtoys on Friday morning and I'm so excited.
They already have names and background stories. Its something I've been considering for a long, long time but home/family circumstances have made it impossible until now. I've got an extensive history of mental health and personality disorder problems, and dolls will help me get through on the darkest of days.
I'll post some photos after bringing the girls home and getting them settled, but until then just know I'm not a journo or troller if I post any replies on the forum.
Thank you for having me.
P.s. I used the username Kenzie because its the nickname of one of the dolls, Mackenzie, hope thats ok.

algaeholics
16-08-2023, 07:24 PM
:welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in here! :tu

....aaaand congratulations! 💕

Lucidtoys
16-08-2023, 07:28 PM
REMOVED, Rule #15.

Karrot
16-08-2023, 07:43 PM
Hey Kenzie, Welcome to the mad house :D

K

Andyman
16-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new arrivals for Friday. Have fun on here and we look forward to seeing your new companions :)

shamus
16-08-2023, 08:03 PM
hiya matey,

welcome to the forum,

look forwards to you introducing your girls.... Ignore the clock for the next couple of days, they go slower on purpose when they know that you re awaiting the arrival of a new young lady (or two),

all the best,

Shamus.

the living tribunal
16-08-2023, 08:56 PM
Welcome in Kenzie :welcome :tu

Tommo10
16-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Hi Kenzie, Welcome to UKLDF and congratulations.:tu

HHDel
17-08-2023, 02:31 AM
:welcome

:welcome

:welcome to The Forum Kenzie ...Dont forget to Visite my Site here on UK L Doll Forum

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Everyday New Girls:drool

Tarlos
17-08-2023, 07:23 AM
Hi Kenzie

and welcome to the forum :)

I bet you cant wait for your dolls to arrive :tu

they can be life changers :tu

After Dark
17-08-2023, 03:19 PM
:welcome Kenzie

Lulu1971
17-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Hi Kenzie, :welcome to the forum :tu

Kenzie
18-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome 😃

Just got home from collecting two large boxes from Lucidtoys. Sadly I will have to wait 48 hours or so to open them as I'm working nights and I really want to enjoy the experience over my days off, not just rush opening them before work.

May have gone a bit overboard on the Amazon purchases ready for them too, but oh well 😄

Got to say, the process of ordering and collection has been really positive to this point. Very discreet all round and lovely premises.

👍👍👍

algaeholics
18-08-2023, 11:18 AM
48 hours!!! 😲

What if they need a pee...? 💢

Adam&Emma
18-08-2023, 11:20 AM
48 hours!!! 😲

What if we need a pee!!!!! Sat here waiting to see the new girls :drool

Lulu1971
18-08-2023, 11:51 AM
What if we need a pee!!!!! Sat here waiting to see the new girls :drool

Yikes! :eek: You know me. I'll need 48 pees in that time :21

Karrot
18-08-2023, 12:15 PM
48 hours!!! 😲

I'm sure Ms Flower can give her some pointers :whistle:

K

algaeholics
18-08-2023, 12:22 PM
I'm sure Ms Flower can give her some pointers :whistle:Her method only lasts 10 hours! 💧💧💧-🌊

shamus
18-08-2023, 12:53 PM
And how the heck are you going to sleep anyway with the two of them both knocking on the inside of their boxes!

I tried leaving a girl in the box for a while once.... Did not go well for the box.

https://i.ibb.co/HP0vMKP/OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg (https://ibb.co/ykDTMNk)

Kenzie
18-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Blimey, I think I'll need to open at arms length and hide anything sharp. Failing that I'll just throw my credit card at them as a distraction and run for my life.

Lulu1971
18-08-2023, 03:59 PM
Blimey, I think I'll need to open at arms length and hide anything sharp. Failing that I'll just throw my credit card at them as a distraction and run for my life.

Just beware of the credit card distraction. They have a tendency to max them really fast :wall

Kenzie
20-08-2023, 05:38 PM
So, today is the day ��

Decided to carry the boxes to the bedroom as I figured they'd be safer in my newbie hands if I carried the boxes flat up the stairs. F'ing bad idea, almost had a cardiac arrest my heart rate was that high. The corners of the stairs was just too tight and I will not be doing it like that again.

Got Mackenzie out first, and damn I'm in love. I've spent a small fortune on her already, but figured I'd use the factory wig and underwear to start. Brushed her hair, dressed her and omg she is amazing, better than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't keep my hands off her, I think I traumatised the poor girl.

Anyway, she's got over having to spend the last 2 days couped up in the box after much apologising on my part. After checking her over I thought I'd stand her by putting the box on the end and getting her out that way but in doing so she made a lunge in my direction out of the box, fortunately it was easy enough to catch her but I swear I heard her say she was going to rip my balls off.

Anyway, I've only taken a couple of quick photos to start, but will take more later once we've got Hannah out of her box too and had some dinner. Tonight is home cinema night ��

Edit to add: Sorry, I have no idea why the photo is uploading rotated 90degs anticlockwise.

jock001
20-08-2023, 05:51 PM
Very nice-looking girl. Congratulations.

algaeholics
20-08-2023, 07:39 PM
Hoooraaaah! FREEEEEDOME!

Very nice lass. :tu

Mac_
20-08-2023, 08:19 PM
Nice opening up a doll box is like Christmas for adults, congrats 2 is just jammy.

Lucidtoys
20-08-2023, 09:52 PM
So, today is the day ��

Decided to carry the boxes to the bedroom as I figured they'd be safer in my newbie hands if I carried the boxes flat up the stairs. F'ing bad idea, almost had a cardiac arrest my heart rate was that high. The corners of the stairs was just too tight and I will not be doing it like that again.

Got Mackenzie out first, and damn I'm in love. I've spent a small fortune on her already, but figured I'd use the factory wig and underwear to start. Brushed her hair, dressed her and omg she is amazing, better than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't keep my hands off her, I think I traumatised the poor girl.

Anyway, she's got over having to spend the last 2 days couped up in the box after much apologising on my part. After checking her over I thought I'd stand her by putting the box on the end and getting her out that way but in doing so she made a lunge in my direction out of the box, fortunately it was easy enough to catch her but I swear I heard her say she was going to rip my balls off.

Anyway, I've only taken a couple of quick photos to start, but will take more later once we've got Hannah out of her box too and had some dinner. Tonight is home cinema night ��

Edit to add: Sorry, I have no idea why the photo is uploading rotated 90degs anticlockwise.

Congrats, Mackenzie seems to be settling well, was that the honeymoon photo?

:rolleyes:

Kenzie
20-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Congrats, Mackenzie seems to be settling well, was that the honeymoon photo?

:rolleyes:

Just the first date, but its going very well. She's a feisty, gobby, bit of an emotional wreck girl, which is just a perfect match. Hope she'll keep me ❤

I bought the below outfit and wig for Hannah but looks like she has pinched them. Apparently I need to buy some lip products, some new nails, and some Louboutins.

Meanwhile, Hannah has found the Chardonnay and taken control of the Firestick. She is looking super hot and super chill, all at the same time. *Going to run the photos past admin first re: rules*

shamus
20-08-2023, 11:54 PM
Lol on the getting the box up the stairs. We've all been there!... Not your stairs... That would just be wierd, :21

Big welcome to MacKenzie to the forum. Fixed the pic for you until you get it figured out :tu

https://i.ibb.co/PQXqTmy/McKenzie.png (https://ibb.co/Wt8mDxX)
Ooh, look... If I do this with my hands it looks like I've got antlers!

Don't worry too much about what they say when they're first out of their boxes. Everythings all new to them. You just needs you to spend every waking hour with her until she understands everything. Hell of a job, someone's got to do it. Have fun :tu

All the best,

Shamus.

Kenzie
20-08-2023, 11:59 PM
Its not letting me post pics, that or i have no clue what I'm doing. I'll try tomorrow.

shamus
21-08-2023, 12:08 AM
I use Imgbb then just copy in the BB Code medium linked. makes getting pics onto here pretty quick. i.e your pic it was click, copy, paste into MS paint, rotate, save, drag it from file explorer into Imgbb, copy the BB Code, paste. Thats it. Whole thing took much less than a minute which is why you find few of us old timers using the Albums.

You do have to set up an ImgBB account but its free so no biggy. :tu

Kenzie
21-08-2023, 12:14 AM
Thank you Shamus, I'll look into it tomorrow.
I've suffered massive forum posting skill-fade with the rise of Facebook groups 🤦*♂️

Tommo10
21-08-2023, 05:57 AM
MacKenzie looks gorgeous.

Just a point of note about imgbb, the introduction forum is one of the few areas of the site that is general viewing, that means it's visible to guests and all the search engine crawlers, forum albums are invisible to them, members need to log in to view the forum photos, however, Imgbb photos are not, they can be viewed by anyone in a forum marked with (G) in the forum title, it's down to you how much you are happy with your images splashed around the internet and if it concerns you.

Adam&Emma
21-08-2023, 06:24 AM
Well hello Mackensie... What lovely big.. :whistle:... Eyes you have :p
I used to get really stressed trying to post pics when i first joined.. They would either turn sideways or not load cos they were too big. Im not the best with computers so it proper did my head.
Enjoy your honeymoon