PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! From accross the Channel

JustDude
08-09-2023, 03:26 PM
Hi guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm known as JustDude on TDF, Twitter, and various Discord groups. I've come over to UKLDF from the LDM Discord server. I'm currently residing in France, and I've been a doll owner for a little over a year and a half now. Little did I know that I would get this involved in doll life.

At the moment I have the pleasure of housing a few ladies from various brands. Two Tayus, a Jiusheng, a Doll-Forever, a FutureDoll, and one more girl to be announced at a future date. All full silicone.

I'll be looking forward to seeing all the doll pics you guys have, and will probably be posting some of my own in time.

Now let me see how to navigate around here. :D

BehinderT85
08-09-2023, 03:54 PM
Welcome mate, I think the “little did I know id get this into doll life” is echoed hundreds of times in this group.

I bought my first girl in Dec 2022, currently have 3 living with me but likely changing one of my girls in the not too distant future.

Lulu1971
08-09-2023, 03:58 PM
:welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your girls.

I got my first doll in May 2021 - I have 4 now, all WM TPE, three guys and a girl :D

KKFun
08-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Hi guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm known as JustDude on TDF, Twitter, and various Discord groups. I've come over to UKLDF from the LDM Discord server. I'm currently residing in France, and I've been a doll owner for a little over a year and a half now. Little did I know that I would get this involved in doll life.

At the moment I have the pleasure of housing a few ladies from various brands. Two Tayus, a Jiusheng, a Doll-Forever, a FutureDoll, and one more girl to be announced at a future date. All full silicone.

I'll be looking forward to seeing all the doll pics you guys have, and will probably be posting some of my own in time.

Now let me see how to navigate around here. :D

Hello buddy, good to see you here. Welcome. I am new too here. And trying to create a new artwork thread in here as well. :)

algaeholics
08-09-2023, 04:07 PM
Welcome JD!

I've got 21, but I'm STILL an amateur compared with some here! :D

👋🏼

shamus
08-09-2023, 04:10 PM
Hi there,

welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. :tu

I'm getting the impression that our boy Tommo may have been on a recruitment drive, lol.

You'll soon get to know all of the regulars and their girls / boys on here.

look forwards to chatting,

Shamus.

JustDude
08-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Welcome mate, I think the “little did I know id get this into doll life” is echoed hundreds of times in this group.

I bought my first girl in Dec 2022, currently have 3 living with me but likely changing one of my girls in the not too distant future.

Thank you sir!

Yeah I can imagine. One would think a doll would be enough but they are addictive! :24

:welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your girls.

I got my first doll in May 2021 - I have 4 now, all WM TPE, three guys and a girl :D

Thanks Lulu!

I'll have to make a thread to showcase my gilrs. I'll also have to look at your dolls!

Hello buddy, good to see you here. Welcome. I am new too here. And trying to create a new artwork thread in here as well. :)

Hi KK!

Thanks for the welcome! I had a quick peek already hehe.

Welcome JD!

I've got 21, but I'm STILL an amateur compared with some here! :D

👋🏼

Thanks man!

21?!? You sir, cannot be an amateur anymore! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi there,

welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. :tu

I'm getting the impression that our boy Tommo may have been on a recruitment drive, lol.

You'll soon get to know all of the regulars and their girls / boys on here.

look forwards to chatting,

Shamus.

Thank you Shamus!

I'm glad to be here! Tommo is a great dude and if I'd known he was the owner here I would have joined a while ago! Nobody told me lol. :mad:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Andyman
08-09-2023, 04:54 PM
:welcome to the forum JD.
Living with dolls is the best life there is. My first came to live here in 2019 and there are 8 now with possibly another one soon :D

Adam&Emma
08-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Duuude. Welcome aboard.. We know each other from discord. Like the pics ive seen so far and looking forward to new ones :tu

dollface
08-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Welcome JD it’s great to see you here. I’m sure you will bring a lot to the forum. Can’t wait to see more of your pictures.

the living tribunal
08-09-2023, 05:24 PM
Great to see you here as well, JD; welcome aboard :welcome

JustDude
08-09-2023, 05:40 PM
:welcome to the forum JD.
Living with dolls is the best life there is. My first came to live here in 2019 and there are 8 now with possibly another one soon :D

Thanks Andy!

I would have to agree. Doll life is best life! :whistle:

Duuude. Welcome aboard.. We know each other from discord. Like the pics ive seen so far and looking forward to new ones :tu

Hi Adam!

Small world isn't it? :D I'll have to find your thread when I get used to navigating around here. :D

Welcome JD it’s great to see you here. I’m sure you will bring a lot to the forum. Can’t wait to see more of your pictures.

Thanks Leatherman!

I'll make a thread for my girls in the coming days, I should have a look at yours too! Your photos are amazing! :D

Great to see you here as well, JD; welcome aboard :welcome

Thanks so much LT!

I'm glad I've finally joined! :)

Tommo10
09-09-2023, 03:15 AM
Great to see you here, thank you for joining us., Welcome to UKLDF.:tu

Look forward to seeing your photos here. :tu

Karrot
09-09-2023, 07:06 AM
Oh lord, now I can say it and it actaulla makes sense!!!!

SUP DOOD! :21:21

Welcome to the forum, mate :D:D

K

JustDude
09-09-2023, 04:56 PM
Great to see you here, thank you for joining us., Welcome to UKLDF.:tu

Look forward to seeing your photos here. :tu

Hi Tommo!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here! :D

Oh lord, now I can say it and it actaulla makes sense!!!!

SUP DOOD! :21:21

Welcome to the forum, mate :D:D

K

Thanks Karrot!

I'm happy to be here! :)

Seth
09-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Hello JD, welcome to the UK forum.

ClosetDollFan
10-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Hey buddy, nice to finally see The Legend here! I think everyone will be very happy when they see your ladies. Prepare for a rush on Tayu girls! :)

JustDude
19-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Hello JD, welcome to the UK forum.

Heya Seth!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey buddy, nice to finally see The Legend here! I think everyone will be very happy when they see your ladies. Prepare for a rush on Tayu girls! :)

Thanks bro!

''Legend'' :24 I'm glad you think so haha.

I still have to resize some things before posting pics here, I'll get around to it.

:tu

Coeros
20-09-2023, 02:01 AM
Nice to see you in this forum. I also come over to UKLDF from the LDM Discord server. :welcome
Looking forward to sharing more content about dolls from you.:tu

Best Wishes,
Coeros