PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Coeros

Coeros
12-09-2023, 06:44 AM
Hello,

I'm Coeros, the love doll accessory store. We offer many accessories to enhance your experience with love dolls. We share love doll related product reviews and educational videos.

https://www.coeros.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/logo.png
Our website: https://www.coeros.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@coeroschannel
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Coeros/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coeros_

https://www.coeros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/coeros2.png

We offer free consultation and service on love doll. Feel free to message us with any questions pertaining to love dolls!

Best Wishes,
Coeros

KKFun
12-09-2023, 07:42 AM
Hello. Welcome, I am new here too.

shamus
12-09-2023, 08:49 AM
Hi,

Just had a glance at your site and couple of observatiions.

Your heads are wrong. Just had a scan through and heads are showing up under the wrong manufacturers. Sometimes with the right head number in the wrong place, other times with completely random numbers.

Also, this is a UK based site but you do not show your prices in GBP.

Just as an aside have you spoken to Tommo10 about posting an advert on the site?

john1972
12-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Hi Coeros :)

Coeros
12-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Your heads are wrong. Just had a scan through and heads are showing up under the wrong manufacturers. Sometimes with the right head number in the wrong place, other times with completely random numbers.

Just as an aside have you spoken to Tommo10 about posting an advert on the site?
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions; we will promptly add British pounds, that was our oversight.
You mentioned that some heads are showing up under the wrong manufacturers; could you specify which ones? That way, I can verify it with the doll manufacturers. Also, regarding the numbering of the heads, I know each website has different numbering; my main reference is the numbering given to me by the doll manufacturers.

As for the ad, thank you for reminding me, I will contact Tommo10 first. I have contacted this email before: UK Love Doll Forums support@uklovedollforums.co.uk, but have not received a reply yet. Until then, I won’t be posting about products.

Best regards,
Coeros

Coeros
12-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Hello. Welcome, I am new here too.

Haha, you are a few days ahead of me.:welcome

Coeros
12-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Hi Coeros :)

Hello! :Happy2+

shamus
12-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Hi,

don't have the time to go through all of them but just as an example. on the 6YE page

Head #15 is WM #314
Head 88 is WM #88 (right number, wrong manufacturer in that instance)
Head 67 is WM #59
head 76 is WM #273
head 77 is WM #162
Head 193 is WM #242
Head 196 is WM #266
Head 203 is JY #102

Actually, whilst I could keep going (and I have already skipped past many that would need me to look them up rather than just knowing them off the top of my head) I think thats enough to prove my point that the heads are not right.

I did take a look at the Jinsan heads as well and they are accross the board all the wrong numbers but the images are all of Jinsan girls. Might be worth noting here that when Sex Doll Genie took over Silicone Sex World they completely messed up the Jinsan head numbers and people lost all trust in them.

You say that the head numbers are different on different sites but thats not true. The head numbers should always be the same so that people know what they are buying. Imagine that you were selling cars. If you showed an image of a Porche 911 but the description said Ford Fiesta the buyer would have no idea what to expect.

Whilst we're talking about Jinsan TPE heads. you realise that the prices on your site are around 50% more expensive than buying from UK based vendors. Just though that you might want to review that whilst your sorting the heads out.

Shamus.

Tommo10
12-09-2023, 11:02 AM
Welcome Coeros to the UKLDF, and thank you for posting.

When you registered for the forum last Thursday, I approved your account and modified your user title to Vendor, that is the identification mark, that you can advertise on the site. :tu

I still need to setup your own Forum , which will be done this evening. If you would like this thread moving into your new forum I'll sort that also, just let me know.

Tommo

Coeros
13-09-2023, 02:36 AM
Hi,

don't have the time to go through all of them but just as an example. on the 6YE page

Head #15 is WM #314
Head 88 is WM #88 (right number, wrong manufacturer in that instance)
Head 67 is WM #59
head 76 is WM #273
head 77 is WM #162
Head 193 is WM #242
Head 196 is WM #266
Head 203 is JY #102

Actually, whilst I could keep going (and I have already skipped past many that would need me to look them up rather than just knowing them off the top of my head) I think thats enough to prove my point that the heads are not right.

I did take a look at the Jinsan heads as well and they are accross the board all the wrong numbers but the images are all of Jinsan girls. Might be worth noting here that when Sex Doll Genie took over Silicone Sex World they completely messed up the Jinsan head numbers and people lost all trust in them.

You say that the head numbers are different on different sites but thats not true. The head numbers should always be the same so that people know what they are buying. Imagine that you were selling cars. If you showed an image of a Porche 911 but the description said Ford Fiesta the buyer would have no idea what to expect.

Whilst we're talking about Jinsan TPE heads. you realise that the prices on your site are around 50% more expensive than buying from UK based vendors. Just though that you might want to review that whilst your sorting the heads out.

Shamus.
Hello,

Thank you for your detailed explanation.

WMDoll told us last year that it no longer sells individual sex doll heads, so we haven't updated the prices and head numbers. At present, we have adjusted the WM page and changed it to a state where it is no longer for sale.

We've also been confused about the head numbers for 6YE because the manufacturer didn't provide numbers on the doll head images they gave us last year. We've also referred to some professional' websites. Now we've contacted the person in charge at 6YE, and the attachment contains images of their doll heads. We will update this on our website promptly.
https://www.coeros.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/6ye-doll-heads-scaled.jpg
We welcome more of your suggestions. Additionally, to express our gratitude, I'd like to send you some gifts. I will message you privately.

Best regards,
Coeros

Coeros
13-09-2023, 02:58 AM
Welcome Coeros to the UKLDF, and thank you for posting.

When you registered for the forum last Thursday, I approved your account and modified your user title to Vendor, that is the identification mark, that you can advertise on the site. :tu

I still need to setup your own Forum , which will be done this evening. If you would like this thread moving into your new forum I'll sort that also, just let me know.

Tommo

Thank you, Tommo, for the warm welcome and for approving our account on the UKLDF. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the community.

We would be grateful if you could set up our own forum as you mentioned. I have only posted this thread at the moment and do not need to move this thread. I can wait until tonight after you finish the new Coeros area to make a new post.

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards,
Coeros

Tommo10
13-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Thank you, Tommo, for the warm welcome and for approving our account on the UKLDF. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the community.

We would be grateful if you could set up our own forum as you mentioned. I have only posted this thread at the moment and do not need to move this thread. I can wait until tonight after you finish the new Coeros area to make a new post.

Thank you again for your support.

Best regards,
Coeros

I set it up for you last night, just remember we ofter talk UK time here.:tu

You have your own forum within the vendors section,
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130

Cheers
Tommo:tu

lsoleman1982
13-09-2023, 08:19 PM
I've just been looking at the video on your website of the Coero Soul Ai speaker, very cool, how much are they currently priced at?

Coeros
14-09-2023, 03:51 AM
I set it up for you last night, just remember we ofter talk UK time here.:tu

You have your own forum within the vendors section,
https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130

Cheers

Thank you for setting up the forum for us and providing the link.:tu

We will keep in mind the UK time when engaging with the community.

Thank you for your support and for providing us with this platform to connect with users and enthusiasts. We look forward to participating in the forum and contributing to the community.

Cheers,
Coeros

Glorificus
14-09-2023, 04:04 AM
When will you be setting currency to pounds. Until you do I won't take you guys seriously. You join a uk site to sell and have not got that part sorted seriously. You didn't think it through

Regards

Coeros
14-09-2023, 08:31 AM
I've just been looking at the video on your website of the Coero Soul Ai speaker, very cool, how much are they currently priced at?

Hello, thank you for your inquiry, we will price it around the end of the month.

Coeros
14-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Hi,

When will you be setting currency to pounds. Until you do I won't take you guys seriously. You join a uk site to sell and have not got that part sorted seriously. You didn't think it through

Regards

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. We've already set up the pound. You can log in to the website to view:
https://www.coeros.com/
:welcome

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Glorificus
14-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Thank-you. Wow I'm seriously impressed with the price of your silicone heads. Both zelex and cst. I'm very tempted

Regards

algaeholics
14-09-2023, 10:22 AM
Might need to add ~20-25% import duty.

shamus
14-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Plus get confirmation of what you are buying as the heads in the images are not always the right head numbers... Or manufacturers.

Glorificus
14-09-2023, 10:31 AM
And this is why I'm so glad you guys are here for advice with my impulsive personality. I'm going to need more time and thought on this.
Thanks guys

Regards

Coeros
15-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Thank-you. Wow I'm seriously impressed with the price of your silicone heads. Both zelex and cst. I'm very tempted

Regards

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to offer competitive pricing without compromising on quality.:welcome

Coeros
15-09-2023, 01:05 AM
Might need to add ~20-25% import duty.

Please rest assured that by default we bear the customs duties, so if the customs asks you for import duty, we will also refund this part to you.

Coeros
15-09-2023, 01:07 AM
Plus get confirmation of what you are buying as the heads in the images are not always the right head numbers... Or manufacturers.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up this concern.

We will gradually update the doll head information, we will start with 6YE first. We understand the importance of accurate product representation, and we apologize if there have been any discrepancies in the images displayed on our website.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Coeros

Coeros
15-09-2023, 01:09 AM
And this is why I'm so glad you guys are here for advice with my impulsive personality. I'm going to need more time and thought on this.
Thanks guys

Regards

You're welcome! We're here to assist you and provide guidance whenever you need it. If you have any further questions or need any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. :welcome

KKFun
15-09-2023, 01:31 AM
Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. We've already set up the pound. You can log in to the website to view:
https://www.coeros.com/
:welcome

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Impressive, Currency pound.

https://i.ibb.co/WfY60f7/2023-09-14-20-29-07.jpg (https://ibb.co/HqkVCqR)

Tommo10
15-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Hello,

Thank you for bringing up this concern.

We will gradually update the doll head information, we will start with 6YE first. We understand the importance of accurate product representation, and we apologize if there have been any discrepancies in the images displayed on our website.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,
Coeros

I don't believe there are many if any inaccuracies in your list of 6YE heads, many Chinese manufacturers use the same head design in their own doll ranges, many heads repeat through different brands, it's a well know fact 6YE 77 is the WM#162 or a very close version of the early #162 head. I have four #162 heads and a 6YE 77, they are all similar. I do have my own theory,:rolleyes: three of my #162 are in tan, they were manufactured in late 2017, mid 2018 and 2022, the first two heads are pretty identical, the 2022 her features changed a fraction, I always feel they remodeled her and they managed to age her very slightly. My 6YE 77 is from around 2021 she's identical to the the original 2017/2018 #162, did Jinsan sell the original case and moulds to 6YE:whistle: Well that's my theory.:D