PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from the south east

Part2
01-10-2023, 08:51 PM
Hi all
Recently bought a torso doll and really can’t get on with it so will be selling on here if a return isn’t accepted
That’s about it!

algaeholics
01-10-2023, 09:25 PM
The sales section on this forum will open up to you ten days after registration and after you have made 10 posts.

Aly
02-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Hi, sorry to hear its not working out for you, Can I ask which one she is?

Part2
02-10-2023, 11:12 AM
The sales section on this forum will open up to you ten days after registration and after you have made 10 posts.

Ah okay thanks for the heads up :)

Part2
02-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Hi, sorry to hear its not working out for you, Can I ask which one she is?

Sure thing
It’s
https://www.neodoll.com/products/youq-holly-sex-doll-torso-gel-breast-natural
Would have it 2 weeks Wednesday
Used it once with a condom but it’s too heavy and just not worth the hastle 😅

Aly
02-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Ah, OK thanks - yes I see what you mean - she is rather heavy...
I don't want to sound negative but its unlikely Lucid will accept her as a return if she has been used (however carefully)

If you are looking for a Torso have you considered the SoulMate or 6YE range? both are similar proportions to the one you have but scaled down a bit and quite a lot lighter at around 14KG much easier to handle. I have the 6YE version and bought her for just the same reason, she,s not exactly a "full size" experience but a lot of fun without the heavy/awkward lifting.
I sympathise with you as I like the BBW/plus size body type but its really difficult to find ladies that are large without being too heavy - even as a Torso version!

Part2
02-10-2023, 01:11 PM
Ah, OK thanks - yes I see what you mean - she is rather heavy...
I don't want to sound negative but its unlikely Lucid will accept her as a return if she has been used (however carefully)

If you are looking for a Torso have you considered the SoulMate or 6YE range? both are similar proportions to the one you have but scaled down a bit and quite a lot lighter at around 14KG much easier to handle. I have the 6YE version and bought her for just the same reason, she,s not exactly a "full size" experience but a lot of fun without the heavy/awkward lifting.
I sympathise with you as I like the BBW/plus size body type but its really difficult to find ladies that are large without being too heavy - even as a Torso version!
Yeah they are being less than cooperative 😅

I got it cause I love big boobs 😂 and they feel great but it’s just too much effort for 10 minutes of fun Yknow?

algaeholics
02-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Sales are to be conducted in the sales area once unlocked.

This thread is now locked.

Aly
02-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Hi All, Just realised I foolishly asked someone about a price on a Torso he is looking to sell. I would like to apologise to Him and of course the Forum / sales management as of course all private sales should not be discussed in the wrong areas. Totally my Fault I should know better and I feel bad that I "encouraged" a new member to answer my question in the wrong area - I just got a bit carried away with my general enthusiasm for Torso ladies:wall SORRY

algaeholics
02-10-2023, 05:16 PM
No worries, no harm done. :tu

Delaying new members access to the sales area is one tool we use to reduce members becoming victims of potential scams and puts the brakes on members potentially selling before they give their new adoptee a little more time to settle in.

Aly
02-10-2023, 08:54 PM
Yes of course I totally get it - like all systems and precautions its there for very good reason - its me that is at fault - made the classic schoolboy error of opening my mouth (actually typing) before thinking!:no:

Part2
02-10-2023, 09:49 PM
No worries my dude it’s all good :) I’m still learning so not sure of what’s what
Just hope I don’t get in too much trouble before I can get the hang of things here :)

algaeholics
02-10-2023, 10:06 PM
Worry not. I'll make some tweaks when I'm 'back in the office' and the original thread will be unlocked.

Part2
02-10-2023, 10:28 PM
Worry not. I'll make some tweaks when I'm 'back in the office' and the original thread will be unlocked.

Thanks man :)

Aly
03-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Great Thanks - good to know there is no harm done,,, Keep us updated if you get a lighter lady and how you get on with her. Don't be too dis-heartened the weight caught me out too (I have the same lady with different head) and is often mentioned as the reason new owners look to re-home soon after purchase. Handling does get a lot easier with practice. Yes of course we can all see the weight in the specifications prior to purchase but its a lot different when you try to actually manoeuvre a large piece of TPE that doesn't have a designated "handle or lifting point" area!

algaeholics
03-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Alrighty, buttons pressed, thread unlocked. Thank you gentlemen for making it simpler.

Part2, you have said she's a heavyweight. I'm just wondering if your circumstances dictate that she needs to be hidden, thus requiring moving, rather than her living in the bed?

If, after you have inserted human, you are finding the clean-up somewhat cumbersome, you might want to consider femidoms? They offer a scenario where minimum, if any clean-up is needed, thereby pretty much eliminating the need to move her around the house in such circumstances.

Femidoms should be cleaned and dried prior to first use, then talc or cornflour used on the outside to allow easier insertion, at which point, femidom+doll+lube+human can interact without mess. They can be re-used time and time again.

:tu

Part2
03-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Yeah she’s having to live under the bed
Being disabled it’s a bit tough to get her out etc
In terms of future dolls I think I’ll just stick to masturbators rather than dolls
It’s more the weight and storage that like the other member said before it is mentioned but until you get it inhand you don’t realise how big and heavy they are! So I am going to have to move her on sooner rather than later
With the cleanup I haven’t… I dont know how to put this
“Sewn inside”
The one time I used the holes it was cleaning the lube out
They say they’re 15cm deep
They’re more like 30+ cm deep so getting in there is just too much effort hence the single use 😅
Drying too is a pain as I say not being able to leave her out to air dry I’ve used tampons and they worked great!

algaeholics
03-10-2023, 02:41 PM
...until you get it inhand you don’t realise how big and heavy they are! ...Sadly, you're not the first, and most certainly won't be the last.

Aly
03-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Still think its well worth you looking at the SoulMate or 6YE versions, I have 6YE and on paper she is half the weight of the YouQ but in reality she feels much less as she is so much more manageable. It would be a shame to discount Torso's due to one bad first experience of too heavy, Good Luck whatever you decide but let us know how you get on.......:D

Part2
04-10-2023, 07:47 AM
Still think its well worth you looking at the SoulMate or 6YE versions, I have 6YE and on paper she is half the weight of the YouQ but in reality she feels much less as she is so much more manageable. It would be a shame to discount Torso's due to one bad first experience of too heavy, Good Luck whatever you decide but let us know how you get on.......:D

I’ll look into it but
Like I say it’s the clean up and storage that’s a big issue for me :)

Aly
05-10-2023, 09:22 AM
You have a few options maybe worth thinking about ................

Don't perform the "grand finale" inside the lady..

Use the condom / femidom options..

There is a machine / gadget / pump thingy purpose designed for cleaning. that has good reviews, others on this site know more about them than I but they are generally regarded as effective, Coeros sell them and mention them on a recent thread.

Go for a smaller, more manageable, lighter Torso..

Or what about a Textile lady - like a Teddy babe ?

Good luck with whatever you decide.......................:)

Aly
05-10-2023, 09:32 AM
This is the one I was thinking of but I have seen them on other sites too https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/

Lucidtoys
06-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Hi all
Recently bought a torso doll and really can’t get on with it so will be selling on here if a return isn’t accepted
That’s about it!

Hello,
Please PM us the order number so we can resolve this for you.
Thanks
Julie

Part2
09-10-2023, 12:56 PM
This is the one I was thinking of but I have seen them on other sites too https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/

Oof! I think I’ll pass on that one 😅 the doll being almost £400 to add more expense is a bit much Yknow?