PDA

View Full Version : Upload Problem

Samurai
04-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Hello can A staff member have a look at my profile as i do not have an upload button in my picture gallery so there for can't upload any new picture to my albums.

Cheers

Sam..

algaeholics
04-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Hmm... We were looking at album limits a few weeks ago Mr. S.

You MAY be able to see this: https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=310621&postcount=6

I've looked at your groups sir, and it seems you might be limited to 2000 total.

I can't edit this, but Mr. T. should be able to prod as necessary.

:tu

Karrot
04-12-2023, 02:00 PM
as the duly appointed and sole member of the "Campaign to Get Sam More Pics" I hereby demand that we Get Sam More Pics so that he can upload those wholesome photos of beautiful ladies and also upskirt and knicker shots. :whistle:

K

Samurai
04-12-2023, 03:40 PM
Hmm... We were looking at album limits a few weeks ago Mr. S.

You MAY be able to see this: https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=310621&postcount=6

I've looked at your groups sir, and it seems you might be limited to 2000 total.

I can't edit this, but Mr. T. should be able to prod as necessary.

:tu

Cheers algaeholics, i can edit albums and pictures but there is no upload button to press:confused:

I have delete a couple of non relevant pictures to see if that helps but the magic button is still invisible :confused:

as the duly appointed and sole member of the "Campaign to Get Sam More Pics" I hereby demand that we Get Sam More Pics so that he can upload those wholesome photos of beautiful ladies and also upskirt and knicker shots. :whistle:

K

Oh you know me so well :D

You will not be disappointed ;)

Sam.. :)

Tommo10
04-12-2023, 03:52 PM
Do you have a button now?

Samurai
04-12-2023, 03:54 PM
Do you have a button now?

Nope :confused:

Samurai
04-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Yay magic button has appeared.....:b

Cheers :drink

Sam... :D

Tommo10
04-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Brilliant:tu, I was running out of ideas.:D

Samurai
04-12-2023, 05:44 PM
I deleted a couple of albums that had old & irrelevant pics in them so not sure if it was that or something you done behind the scenes either way it's sorted now.:happy

Sam. :tu