22-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Jessica's looking gorgeous today Phili.

philinotstine
22-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Jessica's looking gorgeous today Phili.

thank you SDL

Wulfie
22-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Just wished they'd been dressed like Jessica when I was at school, it would have made difference to my studies but it would have been a pleasure to have gone. :D Nice one Phil.

jayjay
22-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Jessica's smoking hot!:D I'LL GET MY COAT.:D

Seriously, thanks Phil, I love her face, Jessica's got a very subtle gentle face and exprssion.:) She looks terrific thanks again Phil.:)

philinotstine
22-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Jessica's smoking hot!:D I'LL GET MY COAT.:D

Seriously, thanks Phil, I love her face, Jessica's got a very subtle gentle face and exprssion.:) She looks terrific thanks again Phil.:)

Ill let you into a little secret... i think her face is somehow softer because an eyelash had some glue residue when i got her,i peeled it off n the eyelash came off with it. i removed the other to match and decided not to replace them .Thanks for your comments,Jayjay

philinotstine
22-03-2012, 05:08 PM
..Just wished they'd been dressed like Jessica when I was at school, it would have made difference to my studies but it would have been a pleasure to have gone. :D Nice one Phil.

Thanks,Wulfie Agnetha looked brilliant in your last shoot,by the way. i could almost smell her perspiration! dOUBLE-YUMM!

jayjay
22-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Ill let you into a little secret... i think her face is somehow softer because an eyelash had some glue residue when i got her,i peeled it off n the eyelash came off with it. i removed the other to match and decided not to replace them .Thanks for your comments,Jayjay

The things I just never even notice!?:confused::eek::D thanks for the info, it certainly seems to work Phil.;)

dolllfan
24-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Love the uniform and the doll thanks alot.

jayjay
25-03-2012, 04:00 PM

Me too.:) Great minds and all that dollfan.:):p;)

philinotstine
26-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Thank you ,Dollfan. Heres the look i was aiming for Debora Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby from True Blood.

jayjay
26-03-2012, 05:42 PM
You did a tremendous job with the pose Phil, thanks great image, she looks ace, as ever.:)

philinotstine
26-03-2012, 06:42 PM
You did a tremendous job with the pose Phil, thanks great image, she looks ace, as ever.:)

Well i tried,Jay n you know however much you try realdolls just cant keep their legs together (fnawfnaw. sorry).

jayjay
27-03-2012, 02:15 PM
:D No very true Phil.:D You have to take the shot from a different angle if you want the closed leg look.:)