PDA

View Full Version : ,,plus-size silicon doll

anamarialesco
10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
So,the question is:why the ,,plus-size,, silicon doll are not made?
like attachment nr 2.Attachment nr.1 was RUBY doll ,a poster 1998(i think)

Eagle1
11-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I would guess that they would be way to heavy to move, as some of the dolls made at the moment are hard enough to move

Regards
Anastasia, Carina, Kiki Dee, Kimi, Toyah & Eagle1

jayjay
11-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Agree with Eagle, just too much weight involved in making them.:)

Nietzsche
11-04-2012, 04:14 PM
It is rather a shame. I'd be happy to compromise with the weight for all the squishy-squashy, bouncy-wouncy, wibbly-wobbly and jiggly sticky-out bits on a size 14/16 dolly :D.

Fuzzy78
11-04-2012, 05:17 PM
due to the weight softness and mnouverability a plussized doll has not been made, and as far as i know iis not on any mfgr's known todo list

laradoll
15-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes I would agree because the weight of "normal size" girls dolls are very heavy to move about so you need a crane to move them.

The compomise was to go the other way and reduce weight and size making them smaller and lighter. But the issue then becomes that they can start to look a little "young" when stood up.

Laying down they look OK.

Example:

http://www.365dolls.com/size/8.jpg

Standing up smaller lightweight dolls can look a bit "young"

But lay them down and they look all woman....

http://www.365dolls.com/freepics/free23.jpg

Now that is one hot chick that requires the attention of a real man. !!

Kats012
15-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I see your point guys, even the smaller sil-girls are quite a weight. I had no idea. Yeah! I know it's heresy to you Silicone guys but for us Teddy Fans a "realsize" teddy babe would be at least be no problem weigh twise Alas, the manufacturers feel the fetishists want tiny waist and disproportionate front and rear.

Wulfie
17-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I see your point guys, even the smaller sil-girls are quite a weight. I had no idea. Yeah! I know it's heresy to you Silicone guys but for us Teddy Fans a "realsize" teddy babe would be at least be no problem weigh twise Alas, the manufacturers feel the fetishists want tiny waist and disproportionate front and rear.

Do notttttttt forget the heels :D Silicone or plush :o Alas a normal size bint of epic proportions would be a real ball-breaker in silicone ....