PDA

View Full Version : New look face

philinotstine
29-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi, guys n gals. Can anyone advise me on cosmetics for realdolls? Id like to make Jess or Pris up with dark eyeliner and lippy but im concerned that when removing it the other,permanant makeup rubs off, too.God forbid i ruin one of their pretty faces in a temporary "new look" experiment. Name brand names if you like its just for me?

Wulfie
29-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi, guys n gals. Can anyone advise me on cosmetics for realdolls? Id like to make Jess or Pris up with dark eyeliner and lippy but im concerned that when removing it the other,permanant makeup rubs off, too.God forbid i ruin one of their pretty faces in a temporary "new look" experiment. Name brand names if you like its just for me?

I know a lot of Americans use powder makeup but anything that needs rubbing to remove will most likely cause damage. I read somewhere that when an face is made up it has to have an extra layer of sealer or something similar just to protect the makeup if you regularly kiss the doll.:eek:
Abyss may be able to give the best answer. I'd love another 'used' face to try real dark colours on for a gothic look but they don't come up that often at the right price.:(

philinotstine
29-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I know a lot of Americans use powder makeup but anything that needs rubbing to remove will most likely cause damage. I read somewhere that when an face is made up it has to have an extra layer of sealer or something similar just to protect the makeup if you regularly kiss the doll.:eek:
Abyss may be able to give the best answer. I'd love another 'used' face to try real dark colours on for a gothic look but they don't come up that often at the right price.:(

Thanks, Wulfie. The gothic look is one of the styles im after as it happens. I,ll ask Abyss when im nearer the time.

Wulfie
29-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Do I detect the yearning to do a full blown Bladerunner Pris..........:cool:

jayjay
30-04-2012, 12:58 PM
This link should be of help Phil. :)It's from the horses mouth so to speak.:);)

...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40645&p=463488#p463488

philinotstine
30-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Do I detect the yearning to do a full blown Bladerunner Pris..........:cool:

Well it had crossed my mind,Wulfie...

philinotstine
30-04-2012, 06:19 PM
This link should be of help Phil. :)It's from the horses mouth so to speak.:);)

...http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=40645&p=463488#p463488

Thanx, Jayjay exelent advice.So powder stuff... mmmm..... Hope youre well,by the way? Misty, too?

jayjay
01-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks Phil, yup getting by as they say.:)

Yeah anything powder seems to be the best solution.:) Good luck, looking forward to the pics of your handy work.:)