UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   The Smartie picnic - a revoL perspective (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19110)

the living tribunal 23-09-2023 09:21 AM

Well done :24

Tommo10 23-09-2023 09:32 AM

Wow, that's an impressive photoshoot and story, they all look absolutely gorgeous and fantastic photos too. :b:b:b

After Dark 23-09-2023 01:39 PM

Brilliant Rev :b

jock001 23-09-2023 03:15 PM

Lovely. nice storyboard of all having a good time.

revoL annaerB 23-09-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu1971 (Post 309022)
Absolutely brilliant, Rev. Loved the photos and story, especially seeing what my naughty little vamps got up to while I was busy :D

I get the feeling that most of the time they were being quite restrained, not even sure if the threat of tasting fresh blood was for real or vamp humour!

Quote:

Originally Posted by algaeholics (Post 309030)
Best to keep a closer eye on them Lulu, they are insatiable!

Thankfully, Algae is not to their liking, but it didn't stop them trying...

Lovely pics Rev. :b

You were lucky that they only had a lick of you:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tighes1 (Post 309032)
OH WOW….these are fantastic👍

Thank you very much, Tighes, I'm glad you like them:tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyman (Post 309037)
Fantastic Rev. The smarties picnic was a big success despite having to be indoors.
You have captured the event brilliantly :b

Bad weather can't stop a bunch of Smarties from having fun, glad you enjoyed it as much as they did:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 309045)
Cracking Rev. So much going on in there that I had no idea about considering I was chaperoning Neko during the latter part... Beautifully shot!

Bear is called Bear...well maow...but bear..... yeah, you get it...

K

Yes, you were otherwise diverted so while you were chaperoning one little handful I had to keep my beady eye on several!!!:21

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure what Maow Bear was called:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 309050)
Well done :24

Cheers TLT, glad you liked it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 309052)
Wow, that's an impressive photoshoot and story, they all look absolutely gorgeous and fantastic photos too. :b:b

They are gorgeous but don't tell them that, I'll never hear the end of it from my three....damn it, they are reading this over my shoulder!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by After Dark (Post 309091)
Brilliant Rev :b

Thanks, AD, I try to aim to please!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jock001 (Post 309099)
Lovely. nice storyboard of all having a good time.

Cheers Jock, all of these comments make it all the more worthwhile knowing that I've put a smile on some faces rather than just enjoying doing the shoot.

Much thanks to Ranger for bringing his lovely ladies and letting them join the fun.

ranger42 24-09-2023 05:06 PM

These are amazing Revol.
I'm still trying to process my own images, I will get some up soon but they won't be to this standard.

Muninn 24-09-2023 07:14 PM

Some excellent photos, and a great story!

Seth 24-09-2023 08:11 PM

Brilliant set of photo's of them enjoying a picnic. Chitty wants to know why they didn't have a food fight.

revoL annaerB 24-09-2023 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger42 (Post 309230)
These are amazing Revol.
I'm still trying to process my own images, I will get some up soon but they won't be to this standard.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing yours coz everyone took photos from different angles and focal lengths etc, feel free to add them to this thread if you want:tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muninn (Post 309244)
Some excellent photos, and a great story!

Cheers Muninn, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed setting it up and shooting it:tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth (Post 309246)
Brilliant set of photo's of them enjoying a picnic. Chitty wants to know why they didn't have a food fight.

I think that might have happened if Charlotte and Daisy hadn't arrived, I think they wanted to behave and impress the new ladies:D However, that could happen during a meal here at The Manor if my Smarties read this:twisted:

Tommo10 25-09-2023 03:42 AM

Absolutely brilliant. Excellent photos. :b:b:b