UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Lucidtoys (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   SmartDolls (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19052)

Mac_ 11-09-2023 11:37 AM

So tempted to get a 148 and dress her as Megan..

cyan 11-09-2023 12:24 PM

I'd really like that M3gan smart doll <3

cyan 11-09-2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac_ (Post 307558)
So tempted to get a 148 and dress her as Megan..

I mean, that's what I'm doing tonight when I get back from work :) Had pics of a sadly left YL 151 as her but Rei would make a very good M3gan

ClosetDollFan 11-09-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 307544)
However, there are actually two 'verified retailers' that sell Smarties, one in Germany and I believe the other is in America. Whatever you do, don't be tempted by the cheap prices on thesmartdollus (I'm not going to complete the URL) coz they are a scam and nothing to do with Danny Choo, he has a warning about that site on his site.

Interesting, I never knew that. Quite surprising, actually! His 'sales technique' is a little odd and I understand where he's coming from, but I think it's a bit O.T.T. In fact, I've wanted a SmartDoll for ages and am fully aware of what I'd be getting, but Danny's attitude has turned me off buying one! :(

Karrot 11-09-2023 02:31 PM

trust me, they are joys to have around, even if their creator is a bit odd at times :D

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=95952

K

Slayers 11-09-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 307567)
trust me, they are joys to have around, even if their creator is a bit odd at times :D

K

And yet you say that like this lot round here are normal.....:D

Karrot 11-09-2023 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayers (Post 307570)
And yet you say that like this lot round here are normal.....:D

they may be off, but they are my kind of odd :D

K

Lucidtoys 11-09-2023 05:39 PM

During our recent trip, I had the opportunity to bring my two young daughters along with me. In anticipation of our visit, I'd taken the initiative to show them a series of YouTube videos, introducing them to the range of products that were manufactured at the factory we were going to visit. I believed it was an engaging way to get them familiarized and possibly even excited about the experience.

However, on reaching the factory, I observed a noticeable shift in their enthusiasm. Their youthful minds, abundant with imagination and whims, were understandably distracted. Instead of the products we had watched together, their conversations revolved around Disney characters, their favourite toys, and other myriad interests that children their age typically have.

Reflecting on this experience, it made me realize something quite interesting about the product categories at the factory. Which, in my opinion, is quite niche and unique. Not every product can appeal to every demographic, and it's evident that while the "Smarties" might intrigue a certain audience, it might not necessarily resonate with the ever-changing interests of young children.

It's a reminder that while we might perceive something as captivating or relevant, it's essential to view it through diverse lenses, understanding and appreciating the varying perspectives that different age groups and individuals bring to the table.

:drool

Amydoll 12-09-2023 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidtoys (Post 307572)
During our recent trip, I had the opportunity to bring my two young daughters along with me. In anticipation of our visit, I'd taken the initiative to show them a series of YouTube videos, introducing them to the range of products that were manufactured at the factory we were going to visit. I believed it was an engaging way to get them familiarized and possibly even excited about the experience.

However, on reaching the factory, I observed a noticeable shift in their enthusiasm. Their youthful minds, abundant with imagination and whims, were understandably distracted. Instead of the products we had watched together, their conversations revolved around Disney characters, their favourite toys, and other myriad interests that children their age typically have.

Reflecting on this experience, it made me realize something quite interesting about the product categories at the factory. Which, in my opinion, is quite niche and unique. Not every product can appeal to every demographic, and it's evident that while the "Smarties" might intrigue a certain audience, it might not necessarily resonate with the ever-changing interests of young children.

It's a reminder that while we might perceive something as captivating or relevant, it's essential to view it through diverse lenses, understanding and appreciating the varying perspectives that different age groups and individuals bring to the table.

:drool

Wtf lucid, at least try and make the ai .. (I don't know, maybe make the ai seem fking lucid)

Karrot 12-09-2023 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amydoll (Post 307608)
wtf lucid, at least try and make the ai .. (i don't know, maybe make the ai seem fking lucid)

:24:24:24:24

k