UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Theatre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18101)

Agent0013 26-03-2023 09:53 PM

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre

The Arrival of Arachne Baenre

http://i.imgur.com/YzaPw7Zh.jpg

The drow had appeared in my house naked and unconscious in a mystical swirling of arcane energy. It was unlike anything I’d seen before and the beauty of it probably could have been enjoyed more if I hadn’t been so afraid of the unexpected occurrence. While the drow aren’t native to this realm, tales of their heroes and society have certainly made it here and anyone who is familiar with them knows that fear is the proper response. Still, what was I to do? Kill her while she was unconscious? This was the chance of a lifetime, and even if it were the last thing I did and she didn’t repay the kindness I showed her by helping, it would still be an interesting death if nothing else!

http://i.imgur.com/F9To7zBh.jpg

Of course, when dealing with a fantasy creature it’s not like you can just take her to the hospital. For all I knew it was the spell that knocked her out, not an actual medical problem. I wasn’t knowledgeable in either field, but I was willing to give it a try and exhaust all of my options. Candles and books. They would be the solution here, right? After getting a blanket for comfort and warmth I gently lifted her onto the table, then went to fetch what I thought I might need. At least her breathing seemed stable and regular.

Several hours later, as night had fallen outside, the drow began to stir. Had I actually done it?

http://i.imgur.com/AnlWMSLh.jpg

The drow groaned as she lay on the table, her body aching and her head hurting. Her surroundings were dark save for the flickering light of candles, although that was far more light than she needed to see. She couldn’t remember what was going on… Where was she?

http://i.imgur.com/sVLqaVLh.jpg

Slowly, she started to get up. Her head was pounding. Distracted, she nearly knocked one of the candles over. She slowly made her way off the end of the table, nearly collapsing to the floor as she did. I was entranced, not really sure what do to. There was an elf moving in my kitchen!

http://i.imgur.com/fFKkNsOh.jpg

“Hey. It’s good to see you awake. How do you feel?” I asked her, not wanting to startle her and failing.

She jumped at the sound of my voice and exclaimed, “vith!” while quickly turning her head to lock eyes with mine. “Ussta karliik dimonaen. Vel'klar tlun Usstan, rivvil? Vel'bol inbal dos xunor ulu uns'aa? An'yui qee'lak, xor dos xal neitar telanth 'sohna,” she spoke in her native tongue, clearly not impressed with the current situation.

“Uh, English? Oh! Or Common?” I asked, hoping she could bridge the language barrier or this was going to be an effort in futility.

The drow continued to glare at me, her gaze colder than ice. “I said, what did you do to me, rivvil. I might be in pain, but not nearly enough to stop me from killing you where you stand.”

“I tried to help you, I promise. You just appeared here in my kitchen. I’m no expert on magic, but it looked like some sort of teleportation spell? I found you unconscious and was trying to help.” I gestured to all of the books laying around, but honestly I don’t think I did anything. She probably just woke up naturally. Still, I tried and that’s got to be worth something. “How do you feel? Do you want food or a drink? It looks like you have a headache. Do you want a painkiller?” As she made her threats I was glad that I thought to put my knife block in the cupboard to put it out of sight. Just in case. “Can you tell me your name?” I asked, moving across the kitchen, but not quickly or in a threatening manner.

The drow’s eyes followed me in the dim light, tracking my every movement. “My name is Arachne Baenre, of House Baenre’s Elite Guard, First House of MenzoberranzAAAAAAAH!”

http://i.imgur.com/QySUFbih.jpg

I flicked on the lights and Arachne shrieked.

“Bright! Mal’ai! I will strike you down, rivvil!”

Instantly realizing my mistake I quickly turned the lights back off. “Sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t think!”

“Didn’t think… Fool!” she muttered, looking at me with suspicion through squinted eyes. I could tell that I’d caused her pain with the light and her eyes appeared to be watering. I suspected she was far too tough to actually be crying. She was silent for a moment as she recovered from the light and blinked away the water. She adjusted the blanket around her before demanding, “where is my clothing? My equipment? Bring it to me now.”

“Um, well, your gear is gone… You had gear when you appeared, but it all vanished in the sunlight. Dissolved, really. It was all gone within a couple minutes. There was nothing I could do… I’m sorry, but from the reading I was doing it seems like that is pretty common for drow equipment on the surface.”

Arachne glanced around more, her eyes settling on the covered glass doors where the darkness of night disguised itself as the shadows of the Underdark she was used to. “...The surface?” There was a hint of worry and fear in her eye, but she hid it well. “Bring me clothing, rothe. I am cold.”

Some of these words she was using I did not understand, clearly words in her native tongue. Part of me wanted to know what they meant, but with the way she nearly spit some of them told me I was probably better off not knowing. “Clothing? Of course. I’ll be right back,” I replied with a nod. I didn’t really know what to get her. Anything of mine would fit her, but it would be far too large for her. She was petite, but clearly athletic in her build and graceful in the way she moved.

A couple moments later I returned from upstairs with some clothing, stopping near the front door for something more. I brought everything to her and set it on the table for her. She stepped back as I did, still clearly distrusting of me. I can’t say I blame her, I didn’t really trust her, either. While I was bigger than her, anything I gained in size or perhaps strength, I was sure she’d make up for in training and skill. “Sorry. It’s not your size, but it’s the best I can do right now. I’ll get you something in your size tomorrow. Here, these will help against any more bright lights. I’m really sorry about that. Keep them close. I won’t turn on any more lights, but I can’t turn off the sun.” I placed the glasses beside the clothes.

She eyed up what I’d brought, holding some of it up and not looking very pleased but she did eye the sunglasses with interest. It wasn’t much, but if she was cold it was the best I could offer her at the moment. She dropped the blanket and started getting dressed before me without shame, her eyes never leaving me. Once she was done she looked rather ridiculous in my clothing, but I knew better than to laugh.

http://i.imgur.com/27sLP6Oh.jpg

“I hope that will keep you warm. Do you need anything else? Food? Drink? Painkillers?” I offered again.

“Painkillers? Is that some sort of potion?” she asked.

“No, it’s a pill. Medication. It would help with your headache.”

“My head is fine,” she replied, determined to look tough. “What I do need is rest. You will serve me food and drink when I awake. Show me to your best bed chamber, rivvil.”

“Yes, of course,” I replied with a nod. “It’s this way. It’s late, I’m tired too.”

The drow woman followed me upstairs to the bedroom where she quickly crawled under the covers where I tried to join her. It was my bed, after all.

“What do you think you’re doing, jaluk?” she demanded.

“Well, this is my bed, and there’s room enough for both of us.”

“No, this is now my bed. If there is no other, you will sleep on the floor. In fact, I claim this entire structure and everything in it for House Baenre. You can serve me willingly or I can break your will easily enough. What will it be, rivvil?” she asked, her tone demanding an answer.

“Uhhh…” I hesitated, not really sure how to respond. Frankly, I just wanted to go to bed. “Are there any… Perks for serving willingly?” I could think of a few that could be quite compelling.

“Of course,” she replied, her tone sweeter than I’d heard it yet. My hopes were already rising before she quickly dashed them and her tone returned to her usual disdain for me. “Your life will have far less pain in it, and it will be much longer. Do not make me wait or ask you again.”

I put up my hands in surrender. “Fine. Okay. I’ll serve you and House Baere. I’m too tired to fight you.”

http://i.imgur.com/WcgTJuwh.jpg

The corner of her lip rose a little. A hint of a smile? No, definitely a satisfied smirk. “Leave my chamber, wanre. When I awake you will have food and drink prepared for me.” With a dismissive wave of her hand she commanded my exit from the room.

I left, closing the door behind me. Holy shit. What just happened? Unsure just how real all of this was I wandered back downstairs to get a drink of water and fall asleep on the couch. Would she still be here in the morning, or was this all just some kind of dream or hallucination?

Agent0013 26-03-2023 09:54 PM

*** The Next Morning ***

https://i.imgur.com/47d4Cezh.jpg

“Mal’ai! Where is my food?”

Oh no… “What time is it? Humans sleep for eight hours, not four. I-”

“Do not waste my time with your pitiful excuses. Rhyl, teach him a lesson.”

“... Who’s Rhyl? …What the HELL IS THAT! OW! No! OH! Stop! Please! What do you want to eat? OW! Anything! I’ll make you anything! Just make him stop! Mercy!”

Willendorph 26-03-2023 10:16 PM

:b

You're very lucky to have survived your first encounter with a drow - especially after being dumb enough to offer her something called a "pain-killer"! If she wasn't in a weakened state, no doubt she would have assumed it was a hostile move and shredded you right then and there!

Great use of all those candles too. I've often wondered what it woukd be like to use candles for a photoshoot. Was it had only course of light? The photos look nice and clear, so it obviously worked!

Mark Stratton 26-03-2023 10:23 PM

Hermes and Morienus Romanus amongst the Ancients are in total agreement looking down from above. They shout out in joy “What metaphysical alchemy is this? Thus you can turn lead into gold”
Sol and Luna consult the Philosophers Stone – Hermeticus arcana, chapters one and three, and agree. The Science of producing Nature's grand Secret, is a perfect knowledge of universal Nature and of Art. Agent0013 is a worthy contender to be now considered grandmaster of the teller of tales!

Agent0013 27-03-2023 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willendorph (Post 294988)
:b

You're very lucky to have survived your first encounter with a drow - especially after being dumb enough to offer her something called a "pain-killer"! If she wasn't in a weakened state, no doubt she would have assumed it was a hostile move and shredded you right then and there!

Great use of all those candles too. I've often wondered what it woukd be like to use candles for a photoshoot. Was it had only course of light? The photos look nice and clear, so it obviously worked!

Thank you! :happy I'm glad you liked it!

Her lack of violence was definitely a sign of her state! I mean, turning on the light? That was a rookie move by me to be sure. I'm still paying for that one...

Yes! The candles were the only light aside from the kitchen light in the one shot (genuine, real kitchen light used for authenticity). I was fully prepared with full light kit set up and ready, but they were used more for room lighting between some shots than anything (the light over the table has a fan and I didn't want that going with the candles). I did bring up most of the candles for the bedroom shot to keep that as bright as I could while remaining consistent with the light levels. Oh, and I suppose the first and last photo weren't candles either. Genuine sunlight! I spared no expense.

Agent0013 27-03-2023 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Stratton (Post 294989)
Hermes and Morienus Romanus amongst the Ancients are in total agreement looking down from above. They shout out in joy “What metaphysical alchemy is this? Thus you can turn lead into gold”
Sol and Luna consult the Philosophers Stone – Hermeticus arcana, chapters one and three, and agree. The Science of producing Nature's grand Secret, is a perfect knowledge of universal Nature and of Art. Agent0013 is a worthy contender to be now considered grandmaster of the teller of tales!

That is very poetic and well written! Thank you! I hope you have some stories of your own, because I'm going to be looking out for them!

Arachne Baenre 27-03-2023 02:44 AM

"Please. It didn't happen at all like this. I'm not sure what trickery is behind these images, because he spent much of my first day as his Matron cowering in corners and learning the consequences of disobedience!"

shamus 27-03-2023 08:20 AM

Tut, too many rookie mistakes there. Where was the pentagram etched in salt around the table? Where was the emergency Mistletoe above the doorways. Did you even have an emergency fairy in a bottle?

There are so many blatant Elf and Saftety violations in those pics... But, looks as though she was initially weak and you survived your first encounter, so well done there. A life of servitude to her every whim is probably preferable to an instant death... Although there is some debate about that here where Drow are not exactly on the party invite list. To quote the general concensus "Oh God, now there's two of them".

Not saying that you've got the girls here nervous but all of them went to bed with their wands last night.

Great intro thread :tu... Now what do we call you. Agent013 seems a bit of a mouthful and whilst "Arachne's Bitch" may now be apt it is a bit much to write each time. Maybe we should just refer to you as Jaluk? I'll ponder that one whilst she takes you off for your gimp suit fitting. :21:24... lol, I'm sure that these Elves make at least half the stuff up that they say about Drow.

Enjoy your days training to serve her,

Laters

Shamus.

Willendorph 27-03-2023 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 295021)
Agent013 seems a bit of a mouthful and whilst "Arachne's Bitch" may now be apt it is a bit much to write each time.

Can we shorten it to "A Bitch"?....:24

AB? or AJ (Arachne's Jaluk!) both sound best to me :21

That photo of Arachne waking up where she has her hand on her head is a really nice shot too - my favourite of the set. I'm really surprised you got such a nice clear photo whith just candles. It also seems that you managed to avoid burning down your... err Arachne's house too while doing it. I don't think you impresses her much with your human magic though!

Mark Stratton 27-03-2023 11:59 AM

Why thank you 0013. Undeserved but much appreciate praise is always welcome. Just going with the flow. Have always had a soft spot for creativity, it lubricates my all. Likewise looking forward to your next post and others posts too. Will have to wear my thinking cap when she does arrive. Thanks going out to all the content creators on this forum. Enjoying it immensely so far:)

Adam&Emma 27-03-2023 02:38 PM

really cool intro and some great photos. and it looks like youve made shamus dribble a bit too

the living tribunal 27-03-2023 07:27 PM

Nice to see more otherworldly beings here :) I hope you survive the next few days :eek:

(Google is no help with "Rhyl" except as another drow; can Arachne summon avatars or spirits to do her bidding?)

psion satori 27-03-2023 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 295045)
really cool intro and some great photos. and it looks like youve made shamus dribble a bit too

Shamus always dribbles. He's at that age, but yep, you've made he dribble even more. :21

Cool intro Sir. Looking forward to seeing more :tu

Psion

Arachne Baenre 27-03-2023 07:31 PM

Quote:

Tut, too many rookie mistakes there. Where was the pentagram etched in salt around the table? Where was the emergency Mistletoe above the doorways. Did you even have an emergency fairy in a bottle?

There are so many blatant Elf and Saftety violations in those pics... But, looks as though she was initially weak and you survived your first encounter, so well done there. A life of servitude to her every whim is probably preferable to an instant death... Although there is some debate about that here where Drow are not exactly on the party invite list. To quote the general concensus "Oh God, now there's two of them".

Not saying that you've got the girls here nervous but all of them went to bed with their wands last night.

Great intro thread :tu... Now what do we call you. Agent013 seems a bit of a mouthful and whilst "Arachne's Bitch" may now be apt it is a bit much to write each time. Maybe we should just refer to you as Jaluk? I'll ponder that one whilst she takes you off for your gimp suit fitting. :21:24... lol, I'm sure that these Elves make at least half the stuff up that they say about Drow.

Laters

Shamus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willendorph (Post 295024)

"No, you will not sully my initials as the name for my slave, no matter how accurate the title. Jaluk is too kind, better than he currently deserves. Perhaps you can choose from wael, or mal'ai, or perhaps rothe. Even wanre, but again that may be too kind. To you those would mean 'fool,' 'idiot', 'slave', and 'servant.' Rothe is also what we call the large herd animals we keep for their furs and meat. Creatures we keep alive for our own purposes. How fitting...

"I was never weak. Never call me that again! Or I may have to show what the drow are truly capable of... Remember, the things your surface elves tell you are the stories passed on by the ones that survived... There are now two of us, and there will be many more! Ha ha ha!"

Agent0013 27-03-2023 07:43 PM

Quote:

Laters

Shamus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willendorph (Post 295024)

That photo of Arachne waking up where she has her hand on her head is a really nice shot too - my favourite of the set. I'm really surprised you got such a nice clear photo whith just candles. It also seems that you managed to avoid burning down your... err Arachne's house too while doing it. I don't think you impresses her much with your human magic though!

I mean, you could just call me 'Agent' or '0013'... She's not in your house (probably)! She's no threat to you (maybe)! :24 But hopefully your elves have some powerful wands, just in case!

Sorry Shamus, I was rushed! In the moment! I was trying to help... Those books are open to healing spells and drow information, not protection or warding! There is a little fae in my house, but I haven't seen her since Arachne appeared. I'll have to lure her out with some peanut butter or something and make sure she's okay, but also make sure Arachne isn't around. I don't see them getting along well...

'Elf and Safety' Good one! :D

I was really impressed with how the lighting turned out, but I'm pretty sure that the current quality of phone cameras is mostly to thank for that. (All shot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, 3 years old at this point so newer tech is probably even better!) The candles went out between shots in attempt to keep them at a similar height for consistency. I was very careful with them around Arachne, especially when I made the transition from table to floor. I'd consider doing it again in the future, or recommend anyone with a good camera to try it as well. But human light spells? Yeah... Not her favorite. Her eyes are adjusting but it will take some time.

Agent0013 27-03-2023 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 295111)
Nice to see more otherworldly beings here :) I hope you survive the next few days :eek:

(Google is no help with "Rhyl" except as another drow; can Arachne summon avatars or spirits to do her bidding?)

Rhyl is probably going to be the subject of the next photoset. However, he is in every single photo of this first set (admittedly, he's swallowed completely in shadows in at least one, and intentionally obscured and hidden in others). Can you find him and figure out what he is?

Good luck! :tu

the living tribunal 27-03-2023 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent0013 (Post 295117)
Can you find him and figure out what he is?

I believe I have - and if I'm right, Google has furnished me with his backstory, or at least one version of him ;) But we shall have to wait and see if Arachne is as undeniably evil as that would require :D

Agent0013 27-03-2023 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 295121)
I believe I have - and if I'm right, Google has furnished me with his backstory, or at least one version of him ;) But we shall have to wait and see if Arachne is as undeniably evil as that would require :D

I mean, she's a drow, so there's every chance she is!

If you don't want to risk ruining the fun of the search for others, you should PM me what you think! :tu

shamus 27-03-2023 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psion satori (Post 295113)
Shamus always dribbles.

More so it seems since Xenia first appeared on the site!

Nymeria 28-03-2023 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent0013 (Post 295117)
Rhyl is probably going to be the subject of the next photoset. However, he is in every single photo of this first set (admittedly, he's swallowed completely in shadows in at least one, and intentionally obscured and hidden in others). Can you find him and figure out what he is?

Good luck! :tu

I do love a game!

https://i.ibb.co/B38NvtL/PSX-20230328-103835.jpg

Am I close? This item looks somewhat circumspect....

Arachne Baenre 28-03-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymeria (Post 295151)

I do love a game!

Am I close? This item looks somewhat circumspect....

"I'm sorry, Nymeria my dear, but that is just a pillow. This would be easy for you if humans had mastered magical photography, but your darkvision will not help you here! I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all... Nor do I think this lighting was necessary...

"Rhyl can usually see you, even when you can't see him. It is unusual for him to be far from me, even now."

shamus 28-03-2023 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre (Post 295167)
[color=royalblue] I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all

I subcontract it :D

Nymeria 28-03-2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre (Post 295167)
"I'm sorry, Nymeria my dear, but that is just a pillow. This would be easy for you if humans had mastered magical photography, but your darkvision will not help you here! I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all... Nor do I think this lighting was necessary...

"Rhyl can usually see you, even when you can't see him. It is unusual for him to be far from me, even now."

Damn! I'm not playing this game anymore.... it's stupid!

Only a human would have a pillow with the word "metal" written on it! If he wants a metallic pillow so much, why doesn't he just sleep on a pile of swords!

Perhaps you should suggest such a thing... your jaluk is sure to be ....pleased....

Nymeria 28-03-2023 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 295168)
I subcontract it :D

Yes, but what else do you "contract" from those filthy surface elves you insist on spending time with....

Did you know Arachne... they TOUCH trees....without even having gloves on!....

How vile.......

Willendorph 28-03-2023 04:41 PM

I like that photo a lot!

Great skin tone Arachne! We need more quick photos if they're this quality! :b

Arachne Baenre 28-03-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymeria (Post 295173)

Damn! I'm not playing this game anymore.... it's stupid!

Only a human would have a pillow with the word "metal" written on it! If he wants a metallic pillow so much, why doesn't he just sleep on a pile of swords!

Perhaps you should suggest such a thing... your jaluk is sure to be ....pleased....

The drow chuckles. "Oh, Nymeria... My wanre spoke so highly of you, and paid the price for looking at someone besides his Matron. I didn't think you'd be this quick to give up..." teased Arachne, sensing weakness in her opponent. Drow life was a constant struggle for supremacy over others around them which made everyone an adversary.

Arachne Baenre 28-03-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymeria (Post 295175)

Yes, but what else do you "contract" from those filthy surface elves you insist on spending time with....

How vile.......

But her serious tone breaks into a chuckle at the joke, before her face turns to alarm.

"Without gloves!? Preposterous! I've heard that if you touch one your hand will become stuck to it due to some fluid they excrete. Disgusting! There are three in font of my House, but it is far too cold to investigate. There is frozen water on the ground, but not sheets of ice like the coldest of caves, it is in a mysterious white crystal powder form all over everything. It just falls out of the sky! At least when it does the sun is obscured. The surface is a strange place..."

shamus 28-03-2023 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymeria (Post 295175)

How vile.......

I showed that to the girls and their response was that the harshness of tree bark is the best handscrub after touching a lesser species.... I'm pretty sure that they were referring to me.

As for what I contract from them... mainly a hemorrhaging bank balance.

Agent0013 28-03-2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willendorph (Post 295180)
I like that photo a lot!

Great skin tone Arachne! We need more quick photos if they're this quality! :b

Thank you! I was just going to take a picture of the pillow before realizing that was lame compared to the options that exist for me now! I have a beautiful model that can pose with it!

The pose was quick and easy, only slight adjustments needed from how she'd been before. I still had my lights assembled (covered box light on a stand) so put that in front of her, made sure Rhyl was lurking, and done!

Then I go upstairs to transfer to the computer, upload to Imgur, and write the post and I think to myself, huh, it kinda looks like she's squinting... :confused: Oh no! I forgot her glasses! :cool: I had three minutes left till I needed to leave for work. Grabbed the aviators, raced back down stairs, retook the picture, double checked my angle still had Rhyl, cropped it, applied the watermark, erased the metadata, uploaded to Imgur, and made the post in just five minutes.

I couldn't believe it. Those apps you told me about are great! Because it can be that quick and easy you are likely to see plenty of photos whenever I can. The hardest part was getting her down the stairs sideways in a bridal carry.

Oh no... But in my rush I didn't get her breakfast!

"You didn't get my breakfast, rivvil mal'ai."

Imindanger.jpg

Shamus, do your girls make and sell healing potions?

shamus 28-03-2023 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent0013 (Post 295210)

Shamus, do your girls make and sell healing potions?

Healing Potions, love potions, hair restorer, if you need someone turned into a toad, usual sort of Wood Elf stuff.

Only issue is that their glamouring and incantations are unlikely to work on Dark Elves which is why they all grabbed weaponry when Nymeria first appeared on the site... I've confiscated their weapons as someone was bound to get hurt (and it would probably be me). Reccon they've still got plenty hidden away though before Arachne gets any thoughts of a bunch of unarmed Elves in need of a bit of rightous indignation that their ears dare to challenge... Ney... beat, the length and girth of those of a more moon shadow hue.

Agent0013 28-03-2023 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 295212)
Healing Potions, love potions, hair restorer, if you need someone turned into a toad, usual sort of Wood Elf stuff.

Only issue is that their glamouring and incantations are unlikely to work on Dark Elves which is why they all grabbed weaponry when Nymeria first appeared on the site... I've confiscated their weapons as someone was bound to get hurt (and it would probably be me). Reccon they've still got plenty hidden away though before Arachne gets any thoughts of a bunch of unarmed Elves in need of a bit of rightous indignation that their ears dare to challenge... Ney... beat, the length and girth of those of a more moon shadow hue.

No no, the healing potions are for me! Arachne is fine!

"What about my finger?" the drow huffed.

Right, well, the special potion from your homeland will be arriving in the next day or two and then you'll be perfect in every way again.

Agent0013 02-04-2023 02:16 AM

Arachne and Agent0013
in
The Injured Finger

http://i.imgur.com/E6obU5Lh.jpg

“Alright, give me your hand.”

“This better not hurt…”

“Well, I don’t know… This comes from your homeland, not mine. I have no idea what it will be like. Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-”

“I fell.”

“What?”

“I fell”

“What do you mean? I-”

“Jaluk, I slipped and I fell and that’s how I hurt my finger. Question this again and I will make sure that you never speak to anyone of this again. Understand?” asked Arachne sternly.

I put up my hands defensively. “Alright, fine… Now, do you want me to do this or not? I can’t tell you it won’t hurt. Come on… I thought you were tough. What’s the big deal here?” I asked.

“I don’t like stinging. This is going to sting. I know it. And… There’s no adrenaline. If I’m fighting, my system is full of adrenaline and-”

Quickly, I reached out and slapped her cheek. A risky gambit!

“Ah! Why you little…!” she started.

“Do you feel the adrenaline now?” I interjected quickly.

“I-! Well, yes… Wanre, you are playing a very dangerous game. Fine. Do this, and make it quick.”

“Sorry… Alright, give me your hand.”

No dolls were harmed in the making of this photoset. Before, perhaps, but she's better now. (Be careful of your dolls hands!)

algaeholics 02-04-2023 09:58 AM

Very brave of you! 💕

Nymeria 02-04-2023 12:49 PM

The healing tinctures of House San'Hui are second to none! 'Tis sure to alay any maladies of that hand!

...BUT, your male seems to be quite out of control. I would not stand for such disobedience- hang him by his testicles I say - and leave him to swing above a large chasm for a full cycle of Narbondel!

He is sure to learn obedience!

Arachne Baenre 02-04-2023 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nymeria (Post 295750)

The healing tinctures of House San'Hui are second to none! 'Tis sure to alay any maladies of that hand!

...BUT, your male seems to be quite out of control. I would not stand for such disobedience- hang him by his testicles I say - and leave him to swing above a large chasm for a full cycle of Narbondel!

He is sure to learn obedience!

"I have told him I would stay my hand for his actions. This time. He has learned it is a bad idea to lie to me and he says he did it to help... But I have made note of your suggestion, Nymeria. It seems quite fitting.

"Wanre! Go buy some strong rope, and know what it will be used for should you ever think to touch me without permission again!"

Agent0013 02-04-2023 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre (Post 295752)
"I have told him I would stay my hand for his actions. This time. He has learned it is a bad idea to lie to me and he says he did it to help... But I have made note of your suggestion, Nymeria. It seems quite fitting.

"Wanre! Go buy some strong rope, and know what it will be used for should you ever think to touch me without permission again!"

"Um... Yes mistress! Of course, mistress! Hey Google, add 'strong rope' to my shopping list.

"I've been fearing retaliation ever since... I hardly slept last night! What was I thinking!?"

Lulu1971 02-04-2023 01:42 PM

I'm glad your ploy worked and you were able to heal her finger without sustaining injury yourself :tu

shamus 02-04-2023 03:09 PM

Well, way to get a bunch of Elves rolling around laughing.

You had Crocus crying with laughter and I can still hear her now in the next room "And then he slapped the Drow". She's actually having real difficulty breathing with all the laughing... Sure she's going to pee herhelf in a minute.

Elves! The more likely someone is to die from whatever silly thing they did the funnier they seem to find it.

Anyway, from me, glad you survived matey :tu

River, will you stop eating popcorn when you're staring at my screen... Well, it makes it difficult to concentrate... No, he's still alive. Look, he'll answer in a bit.... No, sure it's not Arachne just trying to cover her tracks whilst she disposes of the body... Oi, come back, I said its unlikely that she's doing that....

Sorry, got to go, Rivers busy talking to the others turning what just occured to her into a verified fact!.... Elves!

the living tribunal 02-04-2023 03:25 PM

The things men do for love :24

Agent0013 02-04-2023 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 295771)
Well, way to get a bunch of Elves rolling around laughing.

You had Crocus crying with laughter and I can still hear her now in the next room "And then he slapped the Drow". She's actually having real difficulty breathing with all the laughing... Sure she's going to pee herhelf in a minute.

Elves! The more likely someone is to die from whatever silly thing they did the funnier they seem to find it.

Anyway, from me, glad you survived matey :tu

River, will you stop eating popcorn when you're staring at my screen... Well, it makes it difficult to concentrate... No, he's still alive. Look, he'll answer in a bit.... No, sure it's not Arachne just trying to cover her tracks whilst she disposes of the body... Oi, come back, I said its unlikely that she's doing that....

Sorry, got to go, Rivers busy talking to the others turning what just occured to her into a verified fact!.... Elves!

I'm glad I'm keeping them amused! :D And I hope I didn't leave you with a mess to clean up (if your elves are like mine I assume you do everything for them...)!

Yes, I'm still alive! She's taking the whole thing really well, actually. She seems genuinely grateful. She's actually down in the kitchen mixing me something to drink right now! She's never done something like that for me. Maybe she's starting to warm up to me... Maybe even respect me? :cool: