UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions Forum (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Yet another 'Hello from a New Member' :) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15739)

the living tribunal 22-08-2021 10:13 PM

Yet another 'Hello from a New Member' :)

Hello

I've had dolls before but bought my last one when "realistic" dolls were $8K a pop and import to the UK would have been extortionately expensive; so I bought a good-quality inflatable, then when the inevitable tears and leaks happened, filled her with rags to give her a reasonable body type; it's simple enough to insert a FleshLite in the appropriate place. Fast forward 20 years and "modern" dolls are cheaper and have more features, so I am finally in a position to buy one :)

Currently looking at WM, 165 or taller, C to E cup, dolls at the moment, as WM seem to have the best value for money and can be heavily customised. I am strongly attracted to taller women, those around my height, but not statuesque or Amazonian or whatever you want to call it; so while their height should be 5'6" at least for me, as dolls in that range are heavier and seem to be generally on the large size, there's a lot of thinking to do.

Don't want to give too much personal information away right now, as there are still too many people in my life who believe all kinds of ridiculous stereotypes about dolls and their human companions; so let's just say I'm on the wrong side of 50, single, male and British; that'll do for now.

I only recently found this place, having joined TDF not realising there was a UK specific forum, though will probably use both anyway; hopefully I can find lots of good advice and maybe in time contribute some.

And if you want the TL;DR version - Hi :D

Tommo10 22-08-2021 10:33 PM

Hello TLT :welcome to the UKLD forum,

I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?

shybob 22-08-2021 10:34 PM

Welcome aboard

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 229953)
let's just say I'm on the wrong side of 50, single, male and British; that'll do for now.

That narrows you down on here as much as saying
“I am carbon based and breathe a mainly nitrogen oxygen mix”

So fret not. :)
Also, we are not very judgy

SB

Ursa_Major 23-08-2021 12:51 AM

:welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here.

Lulu1971 23-08-2021 04:30 AM

:welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing the doll you choose.

Adam&Emma 23-08-2021 05:09 AM

Welcome TLT. You should fit right in here as you sound like most of us :tu

Adam&Emma 23-08-2021 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFlibble (Post 229956)
:welcome Mr 'the living tribunal'

Dolls have definitely come on a lot over the years. I started with Tony the Tiger :o when I was about 11 years old (or maybe younger) :whistle: And upgraded to inflatables and first got a TPE lady in 2016. But my 2016 lady stank to high heaven, she gave me a headache. Fortunately 2021 TPE ladies don't smell at all :)

Yes, you can't go wrong with WM doll. Excellent quality, loads of beautiful faces to choose from.

UKLDF is quieter than TDF, but that can be quite a nice thing as it would be like a full time job to keep up with all the threads on TDF.

Im looking forward to having a drink with you at the meet and hearing all about tony the tiger. Im intrigued lol

algaeholics 23-08-2021 07:14 AM

:rolleyes: :confused:

Swiftly moving on, :welcome TLT! :tu

Dollscience 23-08-2021 07:48 AM

Hi there. I get where you're coming from on all points especially the privacy aspect in an ideal world nobody would bat an eye at an innocent hobby like doll ownership, but unfortunately life isn't like that. I myself have discovered a doll my own height would be more suitable than the one I own you just like being head to head with her when you're interacting I'm with you on that. I am reading you're a guy who isn't afraid to do your own thing as you mention modifying dolls to suit your own needs I like your style. :welcome

shamus 23-08-2021 07:58 AM

Hi LT,

welcome to the forum.

sounds as though you come from the dark days before TPE completely changed the market. Our interest possibly started at similar times. Back then my poster girls were all 4woods. High quality TPE girls though have now changed the market completely and which rabbit hole you go down is now just a matter of choice with both materials having high levels of realism.

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C.... is this the girl for you?

https://i.ibb.co/vLMSbVr/WM166-C-273.jpg

Check out all of her competition first but that girl takes a lot of beating. Great shape, great weight, loves the camera, relatively easy to pose.

And when you have decided on the body... The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11489

https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-dev...y-emoticon.gif

by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

Have fun,

Shamus.

Karrot 23-08-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 229953)
Hello

...Good Into Stuff..

TL;DR version - Hi :D

:21:21 Yeah, you're gonna fit right in here :D Welcome mate.

K

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFlibble (Post 229956)
I started with Tony the Tiger :o when I was about 11 years old (or maybe younger) :whistle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 229975)
Im looking forward to having a drink with you at the meet and hearing all about tony the tiger. Im intrigued lol

Will there be diagrams? :D

K

I'mma just leave this here...... https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/SPH :whistle:

PDutus 23-08-2021 09:26 AM

:welcome Mr Living Tribunal from PD and the girls :)

You'll have a great time here - best forum I have ever joined, ever!!

ecobod 23-08-2021 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 229981)
Hi LT,

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C

Shamus.

That's what I thought, too.

eco

Adam&Emma 23-08-2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Hi LT,

welcome to the forum.

sounds as though you come from the dark days before TPE completely changed the market. Our interest possibly started at similar times. Back then my poster girls were all 4woods. High quality TPE girls though have now changed the market completely and which rabbit hole you go down is now just a matter of choice with both materials having high levels of realism.

From your spec it sounds like you just deccribed a WM166C.... is this the girl for you?

https://i.ibb.co/vLMSbVr/WM166-C-273.jpg

Check out all of her competition first but that girl takes a lot of beating. Great shape, great weight, loves the camera, relatively easy to pose.

And when you have decided on the body... The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)...

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=11489

https://i.ibb.co/J3q60H0/winking-dev...y-emoticon.gif

by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

Have fun,

Shamus.

Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked

Jimpink 23-08-2021 10:59 AM

Welcome and enjoy UK forum times! The fun starts even before you've decided on what to get, spent the money and then received the girl of choice, the forum will keep you entertained. Well Karrot will anyhow...

And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.

shamus 23-08-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 229999)
Shamus me old mucka.. You gotta stop promoting the 166c#273 cos you're gonna get me in trouble. If emma finds out i lied to her about being unique im fooked

Emma is unique,

And so is Natasha... And Hannah... And Victoria... And....

They may all be born from the same molds, they may be sisters. But they are certainly no clones. Each is unique with her own personality written in her face that no other #273 shares.

I believe that the same can be said of head #233. Not seen two of those sisters that look completely alike either! And my two #185's I don't think even came out of the same mold!

There is only one Emma. There will never be another just like her. :tu

All the best matey,

Shamus (Emma fan club number 368)

shamus 23-08-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimpink (Post 230000)
And Shamus is the doll oracle especially when it comes to WM and YL. Others also have the knowledge but the Elf King (maybe super host is more appropriate) is special.

Cheers JP but I fear that I'm just an enthusiastic amateur.

To me Tommo is the YL guru and Mandos is the one who knows all things WM... Although I did know about a new WM pointy eared girl the other day before he did :D (#350). Think thats a story to tell the grand kids about. :21

Ok, maybe on the all things Elvish I might know a bit more than most but that bugger Fibble is coming up strong on that side. Need to keep up with my new marketing materials studies or I'll be losing my crown.... Or I have him assassinated :21:24

All the best matey,

Shamus.

Cabbage 23-08-2021 05:56 PM

Welcome Sir! It's good here, we're all nice people. My veggie cousin Mr Karrot is a bit weird but harmless enough. Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns. (Sorry, i've got Top Gear on the brain).

Feel free to ask questions and stuff, or just chat. ;)

Karrot 23-08-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabbage (Post 230028)
Some say, he has the worlds largest collection of carpet burns.

Never burnt a carpet in my life.....I've left a few Rugs smouldering though.... :whistle::whistle:

K

the living tribunal 23-08-2021 11:20 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :) It seems I will fit right in here :tu

Quote:

The head (if not the #273 in the above pics)... by the time you get to the last page you are likely to be a wibbling wreck with half a dozen heads on order!

LOL, I discovered the 'faces' thread late last night just after I posted; it will take me a while to work through that. Though my favourites are listed below and the best are in my avatar (hey, there must be three, goes with the job) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 229957)
I am totally with you on your doll choice, I love Jinsan group dolls, 160-170 is sound, which models have seen that you like?

Can't say I'm not a boob guy or leg man, as every man is up to a point; but I'm primarily a face man; if a girl has a pretty face, she's halfway to my heart already, especially if brunette and a little shorter than me (5'9", so 172 is about right). Needless to say, WM#56 features twice as she is a very cute head.

And there is, she's available in 172 as 'Lola May' (WM172D#56):
https://i.imgur.com/hN305cZ.png
Tall, athletic but with decent bust size. Still cute as they get.

I really like the Nava (WM168A#64):
https://i.imgur.com/rfFF8PD.png
Someone said the face is the most authentic African head there is; she certainly looks more like a genuine black girl than many others I've seen; she's very beautiful too. A doll for whose 'look' the smaller bust fits well.

Finally, again for the head mostly, is Jasmine (WM163H#198):
https://i.imgur.com/rmmfnSM.png
Absolutely the sexiest head I've seen so far! One of the TDF guys has one of these and has photographed her a huge amount in one thread, in tons of different clothes; she is stunning, body and face. It should come as no surprise that the most beautiful woman I ever saw on a dating website was almost a real version of her; though taller at 5'10", probably C or D bust, and 44yo, her face was an amazing resemblance, even to the green eyes and hair style and colour! For sheer lust, Jasmine wins this :drool

Meanwhile back on Earth, bar a big lottery win, I'm limited to a small flat and one doll, or two at the most; lots of folks suggest buying a Kimber as a first doll and I'll certainly look into that; however, whenever I get a £1k+ doll she will almost certainly be a Jinsan 172D with one of the above heads and matching skin tone. The only red flag is the weight; I'm not unfit, but may have to settle for a 170 or 168. Wish I could have several dolls :(

As a n00b, what surprised me is the number of non-white / non-European dolls I'm considering; I don't personally know more than a handful of BaME people, so it never occurred to me to date any, and have never had a fetish for 'exotic' women; the only Asian girl I ever loved was for reasons nothing to do with her ethnicity. At the end of the day, these dolls, if they were real, would be beautiful women regardless.

One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way? Perhaps the pointed expression and a vague similarity? I'm definitely getting 'change now or else' vibes from the photo :wtf

revoL annaerB 23-08-2021 11:36 PM

OMG, a Greta doll in my home would give me nightmares...and daymares:eek:

shamus 23-08-2021 11:45 PM

Greta Thunberg wishes that she looked that good! :21

Bless that you think tht they are not real... Just wait until you are getting no sex and have a massive credit card bill... Every bit the full girlfreind experience :21:24

revoL annaerB 23-08-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 230060)
Bless that you think tht they are not real... Just wait until you are getting no sex and have a massive credit card bill... Every bit the full girlfreind experience :21:24

:21And then you ask that question....'Is everything okay, babes?' and she gives you that look as if to say, 'If you don't already know then I'm not going to tell you!':eek::rolleyes:

Tommo10 23-08-2021 11:54 PM

Hi :tu

The 170 D is a nice choice, I bought one myself a few months back, along with the #370, #56:tu and #156 heads. remember that doll is around 42kg , it's not light, although vey beautiful.:tu

shamus 24-08-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 230061)
:21And then you ask that question....'Is everything okay, babes?' and she gives you that look as if to say, 'If you don't already know then I'm not going to tell you!':eek::rolleyes:

:21:24

:tu

FreddyBobs 24-08-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 230058)
One other thing: is it me or does the Lola May as configured and styled in the photo, resemble Greta Thunberg in some bizarre way?

I can't honestly see it, but possibly if you removed the head and replaced it with an annoyed potato.

the living tribunal 24-08-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 230060)
Greta Thunberg wishes that she looked that good! :21

Should have mentioned I meant the face - at just under 5' she's not tall enough to be a fashion model anyway :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 230059)
OMG, a Greta doll in my home would give me nightmares...and daymares:eek:

Maybe, but the guys at XR would be blissfully happy :p I mean, they could even take them on protests - 1000 Greta dolls on Hyde Park would be guaranteed to crash the Met's face recognition software if nothing else :p

On a more serious note, I wonder how many doll faces are inspired by real people, even subconsciously? Can artists really just create out of nothing? Even that website with the AI had to be trained on face images.

Footnote:
-------------
Joking aside, I admire Greta Thunberg for standing up to climate change inaction and making a big stink about it when the governments of the world would rather bury it under the carpet so their friends in industry can make loadsa money, at least until the planet fries or we all drown :( Being a full on Aspie she is going to be a little forceful, but better that than a quiet campaign that gets ignored. Though at only 18, she's a little young for me, so I won't be buying a WM150B#GT just yet :p

Gavla82 24-08-2021 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 230083)
Being a full on Aspie she is going to be a little forceful, but better that than a quiet campaign that gets ignored.

Can totally relate to her in that respect...I too am an Aspie and get myself into all sorts of bother sometimes :21

PDutus 24-08-2021 08:17 AM

Hi L.T. :)

You mentioned liking the "Nava" head (#64) and in my opinion as well it is probably the most authentic African head currently available.

For my tastes, the WM168A is too thin in the legs, so I opted for the 172B body.

Rashona says "Hi!"

More photos via the link in my signature :)

Karrot 24-08-2021 08:47 AM

If they made a Greta head it would have to say "How Dare You!" every time you gave her a cheeky poke up the bum......

K

shamus 24-08-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 230093)
If they made a Greta head it would have to say "How Dare You!" every time you gave her a cheeky poke up the bum......

K

And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Karrot 24-08-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 230099)
And you would of course then explain that you felt that was the more environmentally freindly option. Not least as you were plugging a source of methane that could seriously damage the ozone layer whilst simultaneously reducing the risk of further population pressure on scarce earth resources and reducing / removing the need for not just non reusable latex but also all of its packaging materials and the distribution effects upon the environment.

I can see the extinction rebellion placards now... "Face down for the penguins".

Cogent arguments eloquently stated my friend! :b

K

the living tribunal 24-08-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDutus (Post 230087)
Rashona says "Hi!"

Very nice :tu I like the blonde version too :)

the living tribunal 27-08-2021 09:20 PM

OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.

My no-holds-barred fantasy girlfriend is tall, around 5'7", brunette, a true superwoman / amazon / goddess, with the sexiest face possible (Jinsan 198 for me), with brown or green eyes, and ideally E or F cup.

The nearest to that actually existing for WM heads is WM174G, especially as these later WMs seem to have better LHP than the older ones; so this is what I'm thinking of when eventually dropping c. £1500:

https://i.imgur.com/EhxQ0Qf.png

Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body - despite her being as sexy as hell with 'come to bed' eyes :wtf Am I just weird?

Adam&Emma 27-08-2021 10:16 PM

No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

revoL annaerB 27-08-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam&Emma (Post 230629)
No such thing as weird. We are all individuals with a common interest. Fuck what society thinks. If you're happy then do it

I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple:D

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both:tu

Adam&Emma 27-08-2021 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 230630)
I have to respectfully disagree, but that is because to me the word 'weird' just means not being the perceived normal...or a sheeple:D

Merriam-Webster says this...."of strange or extraordinary character".

Their definition of 'strange' is...."different from what is usual, ordinary, or expected"

So, we are either different from what is usual, ordinary or expected (well duh!) or we are extraordinary(Hell yeah)...I'll take either or both:tu

I just hate the word weird, being mildy autistic ive been called it a few times. I know im not "normal" but i dont want to be
I do like extraordinary tho :tu

revoL annaerB 27-08-2021 10:52 PM

I don't know where I fit on the autistic scale but I have learned to embrace the label of 'weird' for the reasons I mentioned, however I much prefer being extraordinary too:D

I have been called weird many many times 'in real life', so you aren't alone, mate:)

Gavla82 27-08-2021 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the living tribunal (Post 230605)
OK; after much reflection and deliberation, I can only have one doll for the foreseeable future; possibly except for starting with a Kimber, as several people suggest.

I follow this Guy on Instagram, he posted this video to his YouTube Channel, which might be worth a watch Re Kimberdoll. :tu

Quote:

Originally Posted by revoL annaerB (Post 230630)

Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".

revoL annaerB 27-08-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gavla82 (Post 230637)
Define "normal", anyone who says "you should be/act normal..." needs to look at their own life first, as I am sure they have/do something, that others may classify as not "normal". I much prefer the term "unique".

I agree 100% and that is why I said 'perceived normal', but yes, I have used the term 'unique' too on many occasions in the past:tu:tu