UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions Forum (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hello, it's great to be here! (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18061)

Graham 20-03-2023 04:31 PM

Hello, it's great to be here!

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

Bunnyboybob 20-03-2023 05:10 PM

How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?[/QUOTE]

To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it!:tu

Andyman 20-03-2023 05:18 PM

I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.

Graham 20-03-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyboybob (Post 293908)
How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it!:tu[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That is pretty much what I thought someone would say. It doesn't make it any easier though. I am really happy that so many people have their dolls and are enjoying them. It just might take me a while to join you all!

Graham 20-03-2023 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andyman (Post 293909)
I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.

Wow! Four, that's amazing! I expect it will happen eventually, I am just not that brave!:) Having a brother who has done the same thing must have been good though so you can discuss it openly which is different to my situation. It will just take me a little longer to get there.

shamus 20-03-2023 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293905)
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?

Hi Graham,

welcome to the forum.

Pretty sure that all of us in one way or another agonised over the decision. Whether that was the financial commitment, the where would you keep them, the how would you explain them if you were disovered.

When you think that one of these girls will set you back more than a new top of the range 65 inch TV (and thats before we even get onto Silicone, lol) you start to really ponder the investment.

Took me a couple of years before I encountered images of a girl that absolutely rocked my world. When she arrived though she was so realistic that initial thoughts of her being a sex doll flew straight out the Window.

Years later she is still here... And she's still a virgin....

Just had to look up Jiusheng as they're not one that I know.

Some of them remind me of girls from other manufacturers. Which one is it that appeals to you?

Anyway, look forwards to chatting as you embark on your journey.

All the best,

Shamus. :tu

shamus 20-03-2023 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293914)
Wow! Four, that's amazing!

https://i.ibb.co/QCgBwhm/IMG-3087.jpg https://i.ibb.co/wLztYqV/IMG-3090.jpg https://i.ibb.co/HVC1Tk0/IMG-2903-Fotor.jpg
click for bigger pics

And just wait until you find pics of Tommo's place :21:24

psion satori 20-03-2023 05:49 PM

Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

:21

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir :tu

https://i.ibb.co/GTXbv3D/Arrival.jpg

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

:b

Psion

Tommo10 20-03-2023 05:51 PM

Hello Graham, Welcome to the UK Love Doll Forum.

My girls are shy these days.;)

I am sure now you're here you will soon have a doll or two yourself.

Tommo:tu

Andyman 20-03-2023 05:56 PM

Shamus...I'm soo jealous!!

Graham 20-03-2023 06:07 PM

Hi Shamus
Thanks for the welcome. Well at least you know how I feel about the whole thing. I am sure it was the same for everyone here but of course it feels like you are the only one at the time. As you say it’s a huge financial outlay too so not a quick easy decision to make. Maybe that is also part of the reason I have put it off among other reasons! It’s interesting that your girl (I must remember to refer to them as girls and not dolls! See I am very new!) is still a virgin. I can understand that too. She’s to be held and kissed but not necessarily more than that. I guess I have a lot to think about. I can imagine myself sleeping with her and just her presence is all that is required. I would never be able to tell my friends that! I have seen images of a lot of dolls over a long period of time but only very recently came across the cloud climax website. I saw the photo of this particular girl:
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/ji...sex-doll-lisa/
And thought her long hair and the style it was in, the shape of her face and lips and the colour of her eyes and skin just made me think wow! I know that all of these things can be changed of course as the list of options seems endless but maybe the person that created this particular model in the photo knew that these attributes would appeal to someone like me. I probably would choose slightly smaller breasts ideally, but not too small! You may be chatting to me for a very long time before I take the plunge (if I ever do!) but it will be great for me to talk to someone who actually understands. OK I just saw the photos you posted now that really is something! I am never going to reach that level....one will be just fine. Best wishes, Graham

Graham 20-03-2023 06:18 PM

Hi Tommo
Thanks. It’s not just the girls who are shy! I may never actually do this but just joining the group on here feels right somehow. Even if I only ever admire the girls of the other members then I guess that’s fine too? I am hoping that I may, just may, have a girl of my own one day.
Graham

shamus 20-03-2023 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psion satori (Post 293919)
Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

:21

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir :tu

https://i.ibb.co/GTXbv3D/Arrival.jpg

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

:b

Psion

That one's Katia (originally called Linda). She's a WM #56 hang on a sec... Here you go... When she first moved down here from sunny Glasgow.

https://i.ibb.co/QDrZtFp/IMG-1027-Fotor.jpg https://i.ibb.co/XCCFYsC/IMG-0902-Fotor.jpg

algaeholics 20-03-2023 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293923)
...one will be just fine...

Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼

Lulu1971 20-03-2023 06:49 PM

Hi Graham, :welcome to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here :tu

Graham 20-03-2023 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by algaeholics (Post 293930)
Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼

i guess that's always possible!

psion satori 20-03-2023 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293941)
i guess that's always possible!

Possible? :21 :21 :21

It's absolutely garanteed mate!

Welcome aboard. You now have a bunch of friends you can talk too without having to be worried what anyone thinks. :tu

Psion

Graham 20-03-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu1971 (Post 293932)
Hi Graham, :welcome to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here :tu

Thanks. For now it's good to just see what others are doing and if I do get myself a girl then great but even just looking at the sites selling them is at least a step in the right direction. Either way i shall enjoy being on this site.

Graham 20-03-2023 07:20 PM

Thanks!

Seth 20-03-2023 07:24 PM

Welcome to the forum.

I didn't really agonise about my first doll until I had actually placed the order. The wait can be difficult and I was most worried about shipping problems but she arrived safe and sound 3 weeks after I placed the order. That was nearly 4 years ago and I now have 6 dolls and 6 spare heads. I thought 2 would have been enough but now I'm thinking of getting bodies for 4 of the spare heads.

Enjoy your time here.

shamus 20-03-2023 07:29 PM

Just took a look at the link and she's a sweetie and no mistake. But, before heading towards the piggy bank hammer in hand, take a glance here (takes a while to load but worth the wait... Once loaded its actually fast to navigate with each shoot you click on operning in a new tab).

Not suggesting that you buy from there but its the motherload of photoshoots of Jinsan girls all in one place.... There are a lot more but those are the common one's.... If you need more we have a thread on here that we could point you towards :D

If ever you see a girl on here and want to know who she is, just ask. We're always happy to share things like head numbers.

The three boutique vendors that are recommended on here are Cloud Climax who you have already found. The Doll House, and Silicone Lovers.

Talk soon,

Shamus.

Graham 20-03-2023 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth (Post 293949)
Welcome to the forum.

I didn't really agonise about my first doll until I had actually placed the order. The wait can be difficult and I was most worried about shipping problems but she arrived safe and sound 3 weeks after I placed the order. That was nearly 4 years ago and I now have 6 dolls and 6 spare heads. I thought 2 would have been enough but now I'm thinking of getting bodies for 4 of the spare heads.

Enjoy your time here.

Thanks. It does sound like it needn’t be as big a deal as I think but it’s reassuring to know what others have done. When you go onto the websites selling dolls you begin to wonder if they actually sell them to anyone. Of course since there are so many sites and so many different dolls it’s obvious that they are being sold to lots of people as they wouldn’t remain in business. Just because I don’t know anyone personally who has one (or do I? I may know people who own them but like me they wouldn’t necessarily want others to know about it so how I would know who they were?). I think shyness comes into it though as I wouldn’t be comfortable speaking to people I know about this but the anonymity of this site makes it really so much easier to talk it through with those that have been there and done it. I am really glad I signed up!

Graham 20-03-2023 07:40 PM

Thanks for your help Shamus. I shall take a look at the link you posted. Graham

Karrot 20-03-2023 07:47 PM

Did I agonise? Yes. My first lady (10 years ago) was a month of Do I /Dont I, and then due to an ongoing bankruptcy at the time "how do I pay for "it"".

Eventually I decided I did want a doll, A Teddybabe Deluxe (TPE didnt exist at the time) and I was going to borrow the cash off my sister who thought it was a marvellous idea. 10 years on Jess is still here and still the number 1 bed buddy, but has 7 other girls here to keep her company when I'm busy with work....

My friends and family know about them, some of my neighbours, any workmen who come in to the house. If fun seeing the looks on their faces.

Welcome to the forum :D

Now, as Shamus would say.....

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=94390

:21:21

K

Graham 20-03-2023 08:01 PM

Hi
Thanks for your reply. It’s so good to know that others have been through this dilemma. So you had your first one ten years ago and now have seven more! I am not considering anything like that. One, maybe, even two would be too much! The fact that you are able to be open with friends and family about it is really good and I am so pleased for you but I think my personal situation wouldn’t let me go that far. Graham

jock001 20-03-2023 08:06 PM

My twopenny worth, research for a member in South Englandshire, private message and ask to visit to try a lift. You will be shocked at real weight. Lots appear in "for sale" section same week bought, because newbie can't get her out of box. I would suggest "Or visit Lucid" but that may commit you to a purchase, I don't know as they are too far away for me, others can advise.

shamus 20-03-2023 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293969)
One, maybe, even two would be too much!

Yeah... Pretty sure that long, long ago Tommo said that... :21

These girls are sociable and they just like / feel safer surrounding themselves with friends.

You know when you are seriously down the rabbit hole when you catch yourself leaving the TV on for them.... And when you go and sit with them asking them who'se got the remote..... You know that you may have gone too far down the hole when they answer :21:24:21:21:24

Graham 20-03-2023 08:26 PM

Yes I have already considered the weight and am only looking at the very lightest models and even those are quite heavy.

Graham 20-03-2023 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 293975)
Yeah... Pretty sure that long, long ago Tommo said that... :21

These girls are sociable and they just like / feel safer surrounding themselves with friends.

You know when you are seriously down the rabbit hole when you catch yourself leaving the TV on for them.... And when you go and sit with them asking them who'se got the remote..... You know that you may have gone too far down the hole when they answer :21:24:21:21:24

Next you will be telling me that if you favour one then the others become jealous! See I could avoid that with just the one.:)

jock001 20-03-2023 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 293975)
asking them who'se got the remote.....

you are telling us that you get a choice in the matter?

the living tribunal 20-03-2023 08:40 PM

Hi Graham, welcome :welcome

I've been here for about a year and a half and have 2 dolls, with plans for a third. I agonised about it for ages before deciding on the second one; luckily someone was selling a nearly new Kimber cheaply, so I bought her to get started.

Just take your time and enjoy looking at the 100000s of combinations available :)

Graham 20-03-2023 08:43 PM

Just clicked on your photos and Kaia is amazing…very sultry looking. I think I prefer them to look like this, just a bit more mature. I don’t want a teenage doll, I want one that looks like she knows what she’s doing and Kaia definitely does!

Andyman 20-03-2023 08:44 PM

They don't get jealous as long as you show them they are all special. I have a schedule so they all get a full oil massage and powdering to keep them in good condition.

Karrot 20-03-2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293993)
Just clicked on your photos and Kaia is amazing…very sultry looking. I think I prefer them to look like this, just a bit more mature. I don’t want a teenage doll, I want one that looks like she knows what she’s doing and Kaia definitely does!

Ah, Bless her, Kaia is a dark horse with a turbulent past. She a DSDoll 167EVO, so will set you back the better part of 3.5K, and I would also warn you a way from that body if carnal pleasures are desired as its not at all goof for them.

Luckily the DS167 (not Evo) body is an insert type and the same shape, can have the same head (Kayla head), and is VERY good for woohoo.

CloudClimax for DS Dolls

K

Graham 20-03-2023 09:10 PM

Hi
Thanks. I shall certainly enjoy looking at the dolls. What started off as curiosity now makes me really want one even more but I am in no rush. I shall take my time and I am still not certain that I shall actually do it! I guess it’s possible to be a doll admirer from afar. Love the photos of Caz by the way. Graham

shamus 20-03-2023 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 293986)
Next you will be telling me that if you favour one then the others become jealous! See I could avoid that with just the one.:)

Pfft, they draw straws. The loser gets to spend time with me. They figure the more of them that there are the less likely it is that it will be their turn.

:no:

Graham 20-03-2023 11:12 PM

I am sure they all want to be with you. At the moment I still can’t believe that I am seriously thinking about getting a doll. Ah well it’s something for me to sleep on……………..and dream about!

shamus 20-03-2023 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 294015)
I am sure they all want to be with you. At the moment I still can’t believe that I am seriously thinking about getting a doll. Ah well it’s something for me to sleep on……………..and dream about!

You'll dream better when she's lieing in the bed next to you :tu

Right, I need to go and see who drew the short straw tonight. :tu

Chat soon,

Shamus.

Andyman 21-03-2023 05:46 AM

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=94607

How about the idea of waking up to an amazing woman lying next to you?

Graham 21-03-2023 07:13 AM

She is beautiful and she doesn't snore! What more could you ask for?