UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   WM Doll Forum. (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Here we go again ... Window shopping only (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14715)

oldgreysoulboy 08-01-2021 04:58 PM

Here we go again ... Window shopping only
 
I found myself looking at this doll at the doll house which is marked as a head #85

https://www.the-doll-house.com/image...duct_popup.JPG

Which is not Lynn as listed in that thread courtesy of Muninn

And just in idle curiosity, as it is purely academic ... Do you think a WM158A in this form would get through UKBF?

I have my doubts but Phil is listing it as available. Good weight to height though! And more realistic proportions rather then the 155A

shamus 08-01-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 206212)
I found myself looking at this doll at the doll house which is marked as a head #85

https://www.the-doll-house.com/image...duct_popup.JPG

Which is not Lynn as listed in that thread courtesy of Muninn

And just in idle curiosity, as it is purely academic ... Do you think a WM158A in this form would get through UKBF?

I have my doubts but Phil is listing it as available. Good weight to height though! And more realistic proportions rather then the 155A

This girl got confiscated by border force and not returned when someone bought one through SSW. I really think that was the beginning of the end for Andy.

If you are going to buy one then Phil is the only one who would fight for her but you have to appreciate that her breasts are absolutely flat. We are not talking about even WM 168A flats.

Also her neck circumference and shoulder width will take heads intended for WM 125's.

Be warned, she could cause you problems.

Note though that the WM168A, with largeer A cups and wider circumference neck is exactly the same weight and a safer bet.

In short, I am not saying that you would not get the 158A but I am saying that she has a difficult history and you would need to be prepared for problems even if hopefully they do not materialise.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. This body was on my list but the trouble around it means I dropped her from the list... Same with the WM150B... Yvette has now given up on ever getting a new body :(

Tommo10 08-01-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 206212)
And just in idle curiosity, as it is purely academic ... Do you think a WM158A in this form would get through UKBF?

I have my doubts but Phil is listing it as available. Good weight to height though! And more realistic proportions rather then the 155A

That doll will not get through UKBF and she's is one that's been the cause of trouble with vendors previously.

shamus 08-01-2021 05:25 PM

Actually, slightly different build but a very nice body with quite small A cups is the Irontech 150A.

There's a virgin one in Scotland on sale on here at the min.

Irontech TPE seems warmer than Jinsan. My first impression of it was that it felt cheaper but thats not the case, its just different and their skeletons are excllent.

Nothing against Irontech but I have never been so much of a fan of their faces (says someone with 4 of them!). However, I've got Jinsan tan and light tan heads on Irontech bodies so no worries there.

Just thought worth mentioning that a light, well made Irontech could tick your boxes.

Here's a link to Tommies for sales thread.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14687

HTH,

Shamus.

shamus 08-01-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommo10 (Post 206214)
That doll will not get through UKBF and she's is one that's been the cause of trouble with vendors previously.

Ey up matey,

I've offered up the WM168A and IT150A as alternatives for him to ponder. Any that you would add... Bugger... forgot... WM 157B how could I forget the 157B!!!

oldgreysoulboy 08-01-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 206213)
Note though that the WM168A, with largeer A cups and wider circumference neck is exactly the same weight and a safer bet.

168cm is NOT petite it's average if not tall!

The UKBF algorithm makes no sense. :wall Anyhoo that'll be a conversation to have with Phil if and when the time comes. No money right now for this and certainly not to lose down a drain.

But what head is that Shamus?

shamus 08-01-2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy (Post 206218)
168cm is NOT petite it's average if not tall!

The UKBF algorithm makes no sense. :wall Anyhoo that'll be a conversation to have with Phil if and when the time comes. No money right now for this and certainly not to lose down a drain.

But what head is that Shamus?

sorry, which head? The one on the 158A? That one is head #85

oldgreysoulboy 08-01-2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 206219)
sorry, which head? The one on the 158A? That one is head #85

Really but Muninn's pictures have an open mouth with teeth showing.

Tommo10 08-01-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamus (Post 206216)
Ey up matey,

I've offered up the WM168A and IT150A as alternatives for him to ponder. Any that you would add... Bugger... forgot... WM 157B how could I forget the 157B!!!


How could you forget the 157b ;)

Here she is in natural tpe tone.

https://i.ibb.co/8Xgz7H0/02dcb3-d982...497283-mv2.jpg


https://i.ibb.co/8cpng40/WM-TPE-Sex-...Ead-159-32.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/hV0Bz4t/WM-TPE-Sex-...Ead-159-34.jpg

#85 btw:tu

Tommo

Tommo10 08-01-2021 05:45 PM

It is the angle of that photo, you can see her teeth on others.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.