UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Awards Forum (chkd 18/4) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Award Nomination - Tommo10 (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17221)

shamus 07-08-2022 01:02 PM

Award Nomination - Tommo10

Ok, now thanks to Mr Psion I’ve discovered something that was always in plain sight, I think that there is another nomination that needs to be made for a gold star. This one is relly righting a wrong that he's not in the hall of fame already.

Looked through the list of members with awards and was shocked… Yes shocked… to note one absence.

No Tommo!

WTF… This needs to be sorted out.

I nominate Tommo for a gold star (no, I know that there is a silver star bit both people that I’ve nominated deserve distinguished merit awards).

Why I am nominating.
1) He does a bloody good job of keeping the site up and running
2) He manages to be diplomatic in situations where I would just want to hold people’s heads under water until the bubbles stopped.
3) Just look behind him at any iDome! If the contents of the Tardis doesn’t deserve a medal for contribution to doll ownership then I don’t know what does.
4) He gave me a brand new doll! It was back in 2018. Work had dried up and I was absolutely brassic. He was relatively new to the site at the time, and we had become friends. He knew that I hankered after one particular SM girl. When he won the competition to win a doll that Andy was running rather than take the prize of an SM doll of his choice he passed his win on to me. The girl that is here because of Tommo is Sophie (so she seconds the nomination but I think that he also needs a breather to second things).
5) Doll repair threads... Including the repair of the swiss cheeese legs that left me awe struck
6) Starting the Jinsan head thread (ok, I may have partially hijacked that one).
7) Tommo's Tardis temptations (what more needs to be said on that one).

There’s a thousand reasons why he deserves recognition. I just touch on seven. I’m sure that many here have stories to tell of how he has gone above and beyond to try and help people.
Right, not trying to carpet bomb the site with nominations but I think that him being missing from the hall of fame is a serious site discrepancy and a travesty of biblical proportions.... I can't see that there's going to be any difficulty here finding a seconder.

All the best,

Shamus.

Karrot 07-08-2022 01:28 PM

To be fair the simple fact that Tommo stepped up and took over the Admin and financing of the forum is enough. Without him we would have lost this place some time back.

Seconded.

K

After Dark 07-08-2022 01:41 PM

Thirded ...is that even a word? Thirded!

the living tribunal 07-08-2022 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karrot (Post 272157)
To be fair the simple fact that Tommo stepped up and took over the Admin and financing of the forum is enough. Without him we would have lost this place some time back.

Totally agree. Fourthed.

Shizor 07-08-2022 02:06 PM

Just for the very fact he's a massive part of keeping this nut house going and kept in order, fifthed!

Thanks for giving us eccentrics a home :)

Liz_xxx 07-08-2022 02:07 PM

I'm on board, an ambassador to the hobby and virtually single handedly supports the industry with his mammoth ever expanding collection. The time you must put in to this site is considerable. I remember when you were making your own neck bolts years ago and very kindly sent me a handful and refused to accept any loot even for post. A sweet dude indeed .

Vote Tommo ! :b

Samurai 07-08-2022 03:47 PM

You know nothing with give me more pleasure. :)

Above beyond and out of sight are words that spring to mind with regards to

Tommo ! :tu

So here it is Tommo10's thoroughly deserved and long overdue :tu

Adam&Emma 07-08-2022 04:53 PM

well done Tommo... well deserved :b

Lulu1971 07-08-2022 05:04 PM

:b congratz, Tommo, a well deserved award!

Gavla82 07-08-2022 05:06 PM

Another one? There's going to be some very extra large headed folk struggling to get through door ways soon enough. :21

But, in all seriousness, I would like to nominate Tommo too. Juggling a busy work life, his girls and keeping this ship afloat....Man of Steel.:tu