UK Love Doll Forums

UK Love Doll Forums (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Lucidtoys (G) (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   About Lucidtoys please read (https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19141)

Humbug 03-10-2023 08:23 PM

About Lucidtoys please read

So was recommended to give Lucidtoys a chance

so went there today and purchased a doll what a brilliant company, I would say they are the best ever

they were most helpful knowledgeable the sold me a super quality doll infact it's the same as a WM doll but half the price I would recommend anyone wanting to purchase a doll just give Lucidtoys a go you will Not be disappointed I did exactly that and I'm over the moon :b thankyou to the team at Lucidtoys

After Dark 04-10-2023 08:23 AM

Glad it went well for you. :tu

I have three of my twelve from Lucid and always had a positive experience.
The best compliment I can give them is that they listen to their client base and where possible respond and adjust their business model. It's why people go back to them.

Lucidtoys 04-10-2023 01:34 PM

HI,
Thanks for the support, we are hiring more staff in the UK to make sure the customers are heard and we act upon those changes.

We have a long way to go but as long as we get constructive feedback we will make those changes.

Please give support to Local Businesses in the UK.

:o

lsoleman1982 04-10-2023 04:12 PM

Likewise :)

I have had nothing but a great experience with you guys at Lucid.

I'm currently awaiting my 160cm blue lady "Luna" (though we may change her name when she arrives).

I was extremely nervous about purchasing a doll, but Lucid have made it very pleasant, and listened to all of my nit picking and worries lol.

Lucid pictures from the factory to check everything was to my liking such as make up and brow positioning etc...
and now she is currently on the way to the UK! :):):)

I can't wait! Thankyou again everyone at Lucid :)

Lucidtoys 04-10-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsoleman1982 (Post 309764)
Likewise :)

I have had nothing but a great experience with you guys at Lucid.

I'm currently awaiting my 160cm blue lady "Luna" (though we may change her name when she arrives).

I was extremely nervous about purchasing a doll, but Lucid have made it very pleasant, and listened to all of my nit picking and worries lol.

Lucid pictures from the factory to check everything was to my liking such as make up and brow positioning etc...
and now she is currently on the way to the UK! :):):)

I can't wait! Thankyou again everyone at Lucid :)

She is on the Way, Right now between China and Malayasia.

:D

Kenzie 04-10-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidtoys (Post 309748)
We have a long way to go but as long as we get constructive feedback we will make those changes.

I've bought 3 from you, 2 of which I collected and 1 delivered next day, so it's safe to say I like and trust you as a vendor. Great choice, fast dispatch/delivery, and great prices.

The one area I would like to see improved is the factory/warehouse photos. I know you have some on there but its only a small % of your stock. Promo photos look great, but they're unrealistic, and combined with the Lucidtoys way of mix-and-match body and head combos, plus renaming them, means its often impossible to know what you're actually getting. More warehouse/factory photos would definitely ease that uncertainty.

Just an idea :tu

Ava Love 04-10-2023 06:17 PM

I would actually suggest dropping the in-house branding names on Lucid altogether. If you want to keep it on Neodoll I doubt many would complain too much about that but generally speaking the more transparency, the better.

Lucidtoys 04-10-2023 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ava Love (Post 309778)
I would actually suggest dropping the in-house branding names on Lucid altogether. If you want to keep it on Neodoll I doubt many would complain too much about that but generally speaking the more transparency, the better.

The issue is, that the Suppliers in China have prior agreements with the sellers.

Our competitors make the supplier's life a hell by complaining demanding unreasonable agreements and trying to twist facts.

Our clients even go up to factories asking them price match our prices.

So it's a NO NO, I need to spend hours and hours working with the manufacturers. We almost killed our deal with JY 2 years back. Now we are their biggest clients. Let me say it in this way, everyone won't get a deal. Some people require badges, and certificates to keep them happy. They are ready to even pay double the money for it. Soon we will be doing the same but not at these prices.

:drool

lsoleman1982 05-10-2023 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucidtoys (Post 309772)
She is on the Way, Right now between China and Malayasia.

:D

Woohooo! :D I can't wait to meet her.
She will have done more traveling than I ever have lol

Arthur1960 05-10-2023 12:36 PM

I just received my Irontech 'Penny' head from Lucid and have to say this is one, if not, the best head I now have here and I have between 50 and 60 heads. Admittedly this is only my 3rd silicone head but Irontech have done a great job as it doesn't seem anywhere near as shiny as my other two and Lucid have done it at a price that is very hard to beat! I already have my eye on a couple more on the Lucid site, my poor credit card will be feeling the strain! 😁

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=96418