Thread: Forget Women
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Graham,

One cannot say "Most people" based on limited input but rather such is simply a personal feeling based upon one's own experience of the people that have spoken to you which will be a subset of those who have ordered from you. I feel that I switched off a little to the blogs on your site as they seemed to be treading a similar path of painting the many based on the experiences with some...
Thanks for the great feedback Shamus and you're right, not everyone falls into this category. I've come across a wide range of individuals and I actually hang out with a guy who sounds very similar to you in terms of his view of women - he's very nice to be around. I've also come across guys who use dolls to kink up an already very active sex life.

It's a bit tough writing articles because if you make them too general, to encompass everyone, then you're not really writing to anyone specifically. However, as it's a recurring trend here, I'm definitely going to take on board the tips you guys are sharing, thanks