Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Nope, can't see you outstaying your welcome at all. In some ways it's immaterial whether you havve a doll, it's whether you have the right attitude.
Cheers, Shamus. I'd like to think I have the right attitude! Everyone here seems lovely so I shall definitely stick around as long as you'll have me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
CDF, I like your avatar.
Thanks Amy, I adore the Smart Dolls and would love to own one. Their craftsmanship is fantastic and Mirai is so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by set track View Post
to the land of fantasy

get your other half a intro into doll's , its christmas so get her a little pressy of a Barbie well some thing a bit bigger more mature , and see how it goes , after all it will fill a space on the shelf in the closet
Lol I could do but it would disappear into my office before Boxing Day I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post
Hi, ClosetDollFan! I was a doll fan for years when I was in a long term relationship. Like you, I enjoyed their beauty and craftsmanship and used to fantasize about having my own. Then one day, my situation changed. A few years later my first doll moved in with me: an air gal. Then my first full size solid doll. When she went another one moved in. Now, I live with Vicky who is a WM166C.
Oh, and welcome to the forum.
eco
Much appreciated, Eco. As I mentioned on your photo thread, Vicky is a beauty!

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome, I look forward to chatting with you more