View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
We've been spooning and everything and i cannot explain the feeling!
They make exceptional little spoons!

Quote:
I can totally see how people end up with more than one doll, just having that 'stomach shape' to wrap an arm around and a bum pressed against me while i cuddle her. It's quite emotional!
Yup, I sleep between 2 girls and its fantastic, a little spoon no matter which way I turn

Quote:
I see only two downsides. 1) the packaging. There's a LOT to get rid of and i plan on keeping the MAIN box so i can store her and keep her hidden under my bed (sorry for the serial killer vibe)
Not creepy, means must mate, if you have company who wouldnt appreciate them being in the bed when they come round..

Quote:
and 2) i find i keep talking to her and even kissing her on the nose. Is that a bad thing? Or does everyone else do that too?
Totally normal. Noses, foreheads, in the hair (on the head you pervs! ffs....), necks, shoulders. Mine get constant affection.

Also unlimited boob fondlage and unlimited bum fondlage.

As for talking to her, you're mad as a box of frogs, but in the best way. We all do it. I was round my Dads not long back with Kaia for a big photo shoot, and he admitted to talking to her without realising he was doing it.

They are a presence regardless of your own thought, but it sounds to me like you have the right mindset to make her a very special girl, and not just a sex doll.

Welcome on-board mate.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet