View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
Such a problem, I continue to purchase things on a daily basis and now discovered another buying avenue...TK Maxx, always been a fan of this place. It's great for designer labels out of season at ridiculous markdowns, better than out of town factory outlets because of the range of labels. There's a little one nearby with another huge store not that far in other direction, not going to the big one because I won't have any money left after that trip.

Latest bargain, a Simonetta sweatshirt top probably £180 odd full price, I got it for £18. Boom.

Talking of donations the Expanding Wardrobe will be offloading some stuff soon, anyone looking for anything?

Jim you're worrying me I think you might need clothes rehab, but you're welcome in the game of clothes poker I like your raise. Sure I'll take a donation if your willing to give it A&E and Algaeholics have whittled my stake down to a few old chips. You're a gentleman let me know if you want to give me anything and of course I'll pay the postage.