View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Gold Member

Hi Mr Flibble! I'm glad you like my friend, we're going to have lots of exciting sordid adventures together so make sure you pop back! And Kate Beckingsale is all sorts of hot, funny and clever, the golden package! Now back to Berlin...

Wanting to squeeze all the air out of me sounds a bit extreme Wolka...but I like it. Sounds like you'd be squeezing til there's nothing left, which again is a bit much but I'd be happy right til the end! Ha! And I don't think there's much air in me anyway so squeeze away! Rather not have some sort of plasticky skin eruption at a weak point though, just bear that in mind...

Soooo...Hugh has arrived in Berlin eh? Well...shhh...keep your voice down....Zoey might hear....I know she's all the way back home but still, her obsession with Hugh is a bit crazy. Back at the House of Pink we're all members of HAPS, the Hugh Appreciation Society, Zoey is President. If she were to find out he's here and suggesting we hang out, well...I don't want to be on the receiving end of some hyperactive jealous onslaught! She might be cool with it, usually she's pretty accepting, but then this is hunktastic Hugh, TDF's infamous male presence partly because he's an integral part of Alottahope's sex ranch with all his super sexy girls...Hi Gwynyd! I heard he's got some of those little blue pills and might want to test them out as part of the trade show or something. Could be fun, we should definitely go! There's likely to be all sorts of kinky stuff going on so we'll fit right in!

I think we may need more...burrpp...alco-ma-hol before heading to SEXITRON so could hit a bar on the way over maybe? Hic...I need more alco-ma-hol for sure....hic hic...buurrrrrrrrrrp! Yeah. Could grab a Toblerone on the way but then I worry where you might put it...? Well worry isn't the word, more intrigued...Sweet buns at the ready!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy