View Single Post
Old 17-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Gold Member

Bumping this because I see it has fallen-off the new posts, so may be missed by some newcomers.
Only those who "do" sketches can really appreciate the imagination and thought necessary to develop a story, the sheer physical effort in posing and gathering accessories, and time getting to and from locations, the photographic skills and then the editing, putting on speech bubbles, etc, which has been put into a production such as this.
Etc. covers researching a location and having the audacity to turn-up there, eg. Dumfries House is owned by Prince (now King) Charles for God's sake. and it's not just around the corner from Sam's house, it's miles away.
And look carefully at every picture - her hands are in a different position, eg. clutching a teddy bear, it's not random, but thought about. And then the sheer length of the production - I can manage at most half a dozen pics before the cerebral juices (and my body) are exhausted. And he does it all on his own - no help with lifting and carrying, holding lights etc..
The man deserves the appellation "Legend".
The End.