Thread: Lucidtoy sale
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Well, I notice that the IL 150 with the gel boobies has now gone so is that congrats Aurthur???

Spent half the night looking at the Jinsan Lovedolls exclusive Sienna head sat on the shelf thinking how perfect that JY161 would be for her

And whilst I gave them all night the buggers on here haven't bought the bloody body yet to remove that temptation

Lol, prompted me to email my boss and ask what his intentions are for a contract renewal at the end of March... His response may end up giving the DPD delivery guy a hernia!... And lets not even talk about my bedroom floorboards!
Yep, that's me, that will teach me to go looking at any doll related sale at 2 am when the will power is at its lowest ebb! Actually for a purchase like this PayPal has a very handy (bit too handy!) facility where you can split the cost into 3 interest free payments. That JY161 looks lovely, I could do with a gal like that here, slim and bossumy, (is that a word?), I guess 30 is no longer my absolute upper limit after all!