Thread: Lucidtoy sale
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Yep, that's me, that will teach me to go looking at any doll related sale at 2 am when the will power is at its lowest ebb! Actually for a purchase like this PayPal has a very handy (bit too handy!) facility where you can split the cost into 3 interest free payments. That JY161 looks lovely, I could do with a gal like that here, slim and bossumy, (is that a word?), I guess 30 is no longer my absolute upper limit after all!
Many congrats arthur

Looks a fantastic girl and must admit to having been tempted myself but I ended up playing safe and going with the IT 154 which is a manufacturer I know where at the min I really know nothing of IL. Hoping you change that when she arrives

I was surprised that JY161 hung around. Only thing that I can think of is that people just looked at the on site pics rather than looking up the body cos if they did she would not have hung around for as long as she did.

No idea what most of my girls weigh. I really should catalogue that. I do know that the heaviest is 42kg (WM 163E (Lovedolls.com exclusive)) and she seldom moves. I know that Tommo's got at least one getting on towards 60kg. I would never get one that heavy up the stairs.