View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 09:13 PM

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around lately, been down with severe depression for the past month or so. Anyway, I have some good news, finally bought my first full size doll which was delivered yesterday

So you overwhelmingly recommended the Kimber doll and I completely ignored your advice

That's not entirely true though, because it was actually Shamus posting in Charlie's new doll advice thread which directed my attention to the SM 155D and even though Soulmate Sienna was out of stock at Lucidtoys, SoulMate Josie (which I assume has the same 24kg body) was in stock so I bought that instead

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/s...55cm-wh_158509

It was around the same price as Kimber (£630 inc shipping) but SoulMate Josie is just more my type, if that makes sense. So I ordered it on Friday just before 2pm and it arrived on Saturday at around 1pm, even though I didn't select Saturday delivery so credit to Lucidtoys for the super fast delivery.

The doll itself is stunning, perfect in every way as far as I'm concerned. Shamus was recommending it because of the weight and at 26kg inculding the head I think this is the heaviest I could manage anyway, even Kimber at 29kg may have been a struggle

So I'm extremely happy with her, couldn't imagine making a better purchase. Her butt is a bit skinny so I'm guessing that was a consideration in keeping the weight down. Other that that very curvy and awesome. No major defects except that 3 out of 4 bolts that attach her head plate are missing so her head will be falling off soon if I don't find some 4mm bolts. I spent 2 hours yesterday just putting her in different poses and completely forgot what her primary function was supposed to be

Rod