View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin1325 View Post
hi im not sure on which height to get i dont want too short im 5.6 ish wat should i go for i used to lug bags of potatoes around sometimes 1 in each hand so i can manage a little weight but ive noticed that as they get taller they do get heavier any thoughts about height might be usefull colin
Yeah, same here on the spuds. My mother used to have a shop attached to the farm and when I popped over to sunny Lincolnshire I would end up moving them around for her.

The weight isn't the ssame though. With a bag of spuds you throw it over your shoulder and its a solid stable 25kg lump so one over the shoulder and anothr in the hand, no worries.

With these girls though its like trying to carry a 30kg octopus who changes shape in attempt to wiggle free.

Now imagine that you regard that octopus as worth more to you than a faberge egg and just as delicate you are starting to get somewhere close to what these girls are like to carry... Bags of spuds are easy by comparison

On the height you're around 165cm so a girl such as the WM 166C would be around the same height as you. That could work but generally men tend to be taller than their partners.

That SM 155D that I suggested would not be a bad fit. The Wm 157B is another excellent body but you will not find it available cheaply.

Firedoll's are direct copies of Jinsan girls. Although copies they are still good quality. so maybe consider this one that Lucid have:

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...157cm-n-158534

Standing, shrugging, 31kg. The spec looks good.

Personally I won't have Firedolls on principle as they are ex Jinsan employee's who stole the designs so I can't comment on them directly. But, from what others have said the quality is good.

This JY is a bit on the heavy side, almost as tall as you. But she's stunning. See Captain Rocks Lucy and Suzy. He was so impressed he bought a second one identical (almost, no two of these girls are exactly alike) to the first.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll-156070

Really though you are not looking at total height but rather length of torso / legs.

Assume that the head is 20cm

average length of neck is 8-9 cms (just under half the height of the head).

So, if you have the leg measurement which is generally available calculate the length of the torso as height minus he length of the legs minus 28cm.

Measure your own legs from the floor to your junk and you will know how that part matches up to hers and you can calculate the other approximate measurements from that.

Be aware that the internals of these girls are not all created equal and as with a breather you won't know what its like down there until you are better aquainted (if ever, most of my girls are still virgins).

To my mind for sex SM and JY are more geared in that direction. Again, as with breathers, all of them are quite capable but some are just better at it than others.

HTH,

Shamus.