View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 07:32 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I have discovered that you can order the OR doll with detachable legs as a £160 extra option so that would reduce the weight when carrying her and then just add head and legs when she is in the place you want her to be so that may be the answer. None of the alternatives I have seen seem any better than that. I am still sitting on the fence though. One day I will press that button!
Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis