View Single Post
Old 30-03-2023, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
Detachable legs are okay when you move her seldom, because you still put her somewhere stable to attach and detach the legs. In addition you will have a rather prominent seam which can only be hidden by stockings. No bikini shots and be careful when you put her into the shower.

I've got an Ex Lite with detachable arms and legs full PU weighing only 8kg but she's a photo model only, and always dressed or the seams somehow out of sight.

It's already very annoying when she loses the wig during playtime, worse possibility even the head, but you can't pull a leg (pun intended) on a full body doll. That coming of, you might be better of with a torso.

Good luck.
Jo
Thanks Jo
I was only really thinking about detachable legs from the weight point of view. I hadn’t thought about what the seams might look like where the legs attach. Finding a perfect doll is not easy though. One thing I was wondering is if I go with the detachable legs how does that affect the doll’s ability to stand? Is this not really an issue? I may still continue looking for a doll with attached legs that is as light as possible.
Graham