Thread: Help required
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi,
A lot has changed in Doll Manufacturing.
I can't go into details, but we have had companies where two-three bosses have gone their own ways and established their own brands.
E.g XY Doll, Sino, ILdoll, CST
This has major supply chain issues for us as we buy in bulk.

I would be visiting all our partners soon and would be planning our next steps with them.

I wanted to know what the members wanted out of their

1) Silicone Dolls
2) TPE Dolls
3) Hybrid Dolls

e.g upgrades required, issues faced in the ordering process. packaging, photos required, videos required?

Would you place a custom doll order with lucidtoys and would you wait 6-7 weeks for it (Sent via Sea)?

Regards
Pictures are a must. If you get a group of people in a bar, some will find some attractive and not others that others like. Taste is so unique for each individual. Think the human face contains information in the geometry that our brain possess to help match a compatible partner. That's why getting the doll you select from a group of pictures is so important. If what you receive does not press your buttons, it will just be a plastic toy. It makes good business sense to get this bit right, your past customers will be your future advocates and help your business flourish

As for transport. As long as its clear from the first point of purchase. Its horses for courses. You pay for convenience, but if want a bargain or custom choices then have a bit of extra waiting time built into the decision. But its all about honesty, openness and helping the customer getting what they really appreciate.