View Single Post
Old 25-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Bronze Member

I would not say the Zelex is "better" than the 6YE but she is definitely different. The Zelex TPE has a similar overall feel to the 6YE but the Zelex seems a firmer blend and the breasts are much firmer. Both have similar sized breasts (I don't know the proper women's size) but the breasts appear larger on the 6YE as of course she is a smaller body. The overall look of the 6YE is that she is curvy whereas the Zelex gives the impression of being quite a bit taller - she is actually taller by about 70mm but it seems more, also her arms are slender and long which seems to make her body appear skinny even though her waist is 50mm more than the 6YE. With the Zelex arms straight by her sides the end of her fingers are lower than the end of her body. The Zelex arms move nicely. My 6YE is the version without arms - so I can't compare. The front LHP is similar position on both dolls but the Zelex feels slightly deeper. The rear LH is much deeper on the Zelex ,internal texture is similar. The Zelex head seems nicely moulded and I think the face is pretty - I got this one https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/z...fddcf6c6&_ss=r . Again I don't have a 6YE head so can't compare. The Zelex is certainly a very nice doll and I'm glad I got her the only downside (for me) is the firm boobies Let me know what you think of her if you get one - are you going for the discount price / review offer?