View Single Post
Old 27-07-2023, 10:06 PM

Default Lucid 'Imperfections' Purchase & Reveiw

Today, I received my TPE Climax Doll 160cm from the 'Imperfections' range. Being my first purchase from Lucid I thought I would share my experience.
The model I choose (body only) had defects to the breasts. The body and defect pictures from Lucid can be viewed at https://photos.app.goo.gl/T678cBjmm8hurXTd6
Delivery-
Very easy and straight forward. Purchased Monday night, doll arrived Wednesday morning via DPD. Thankfully, I have a good rapport with the DPD delivery guy who know's the best time to deliver to me and where to leave stuff when I'm not around. Top man! Package was very good. No reference to a doll or anything on the outside, well packed and no damage outside, top marks!
Unpacking
Very happy with the internal packaging and soft blanket. I was a bit concerned when I saw how the neck had been bent (see picture), but on inspection I could see and feel that the TPE was not under stress and their were no marks when the neck was straightened. The feet have a little bit of damage, not shown in the Lucid pictures. The top of the feet, hands and nails were all good.
Conclusion
I think the pictures Lucid provided were pretty accurate. Is the body picture perfect, no, there's a little colour streaking (not visible in the pics) and some minor dents. The small damage to the feet and of course the damage to the breasts, which is significant, but for £450 it's pretty good value! However, I don't think I would want to pay £900, full price, for this model.

So overall thanks Lucid! I certainly will consider buying from you again!

Just got to figure out how to rectify the breast damage now?

Got a few more pictures of her with cloths, wig and head to follow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1037.jpg (23.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1038.jpg (21.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1039.jpg (23.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1041.jpg (21.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1048.jpg (24.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1046.jpg (21.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1049.jpg (22.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1050.jpg (22.0 KB, 68 views)