View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 12:41 PM
Golden Diamond Member

18 of the girls here came from the for sale section but some of those were bulk arrivals where Samurai was having a clearout and having a buy 2 get one free.

Jackso100, just an addendum to that. The desirability of the body affects the price.

for example a WM 166C, YL 151C, WM 157B, WM 160A, WM 153A and a few others will command premium prices as there will be competition for them.

Virgins sell for more than girls who have put out.

Girls over 35kg will generally be slower to move. Girls under 30kg generally move faster.

How well you are known to the site can affect their value but generally the people well known on here don't sell their girls or only let them move somewhere that they know they will have a nice quiet retirement.

General rule is that they are like cars. The moment that you drive them off the lot they lose half their value.

... Sorry for the Delay. An Elf has to read everything that I write at the moment before they'll let me press enter as apparently I'm not to be trusted on the inernet unsupervised!.... No river, the body that you're wearing is not second hand.... No, non of theirs are... I'm not pointing to whose wearing second hand bodies... Ok, yes she is.... Its rude to point!

Sorry, got to go again, got a nosy Elf who wants to know whose wearing "peasant" bodies