View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 07:25 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
River would respond but she's organising the Pixies into a rescue team at the moment. We don't often let them have their wands but we figure that this is an emergency situation.

You might not notice them as they've acquired something that they call their "Precious"?... Few days back when this all started kicking off with your Pyske's they went off saying something about mugging a hobbit as he was just going to waste the ring?

Now they're running around shouting "Now you see me, now you don't".

You would think that the Elves in Middle earth would know better than to have mirrors about the place but no, they might as well just leave the bloody doors to Rivendell completely open.

I did make them take the shards of Narsil back again. Way too sharp for them to be playing with.

Still think that giving them their wands is a mistake but if it helps save your lil Elves then the collateral damage to "YOUR" house that will follow as surely as night follows day will be absolutely worth it (Hey, back here their wands are being confiscated. I like the walls and the doorways through them in my place exactly where they are).

Shamus.
Ack! Please don't magic missile my house! I don't think my insurance will cover that! Besides, if I don't have a roof to put over her head I don't know how much use I'll still be to Arachne! And, well, I think we all know how that would end...

OOC: There's more to the story! A four part collaboration has been shot and I'll get that posted soon enough!