View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
Sorry to hear the doll was not as described. I've heard alot about piperdolls splitting in the intimate areas. Why I never took the plunge myself. Great doll as a display doll I guess.
Why lucid decided on selling imperfect piperdolls is beyond belief to me. Are they trying to be the tk max of doll vendors.
I'm also loosing patience with lucid regarding replying to my emails. Sent 2 messages regarding buying something and no response. I've spent over 6k with them so you would of thought they would take me seriously.
Still waiting for a doll head stand they said they would send me.
I gave them the benefit of being a new vendor getting set up but it seams its not getting any better.
Hope this improves soon or I'm finding a different supplier.
Hi,
We are working to help manufacturers move their Piper doll inventory while also offering clients a good deal. All dolls, whether made of TPE or silicone, have imperfections since they are handcrafted. Upon close inspection of any product, one can find multiple minor flaws. I have attached a photo of the doll for review prior to dispatch.
As for not responding, please PM me the email you sent the request from and I can get that looked into. The stand is a freebie offered after the order is completed. We will be getting them in the next sea consignment which would be around 1st week of December.

Regards