Thread: Synthetics
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Bronze Member

Default The year 2050

It's the year 2050 and fuckbots are indistinguishable from their human counter parts.
Human life spans have now reach up to 150 years and will probably continue to increase. But
there has been another rise in criminalizing recreational sex and because of the increased
longevity of humanity in most of the world there are much less children. Some experts have claimed
that humanity faces extinction regardless of its longevity increases. Because of this synthetic sex
companions have been banned! There is a call to seize sex bots and burn them in state built ovens.

This why Heather is hiding, her life is at stake. Her owner set her free because he could not bare to
see her destroyed. But other owners have left western countries to more accommodating countries that
aren't banning the bots. Some are even thinking of funding a space platform for permeant residence! I
accidently discover Heather in my attic as I could hear some shuffling up there, she begs me to keep quite.

She explains to me how she was nearly raped by bot haters and she barely escaped without her clothing.

She showed me that she also managed to keep her augmented reality glasses. They use a special communications system that involves quantum entanglement, so there no way to trace her where abouts as would a normal set of wifi glasses would.

Suddenly the glasses rang off and a very computerized voice starts shouting: "Alert, alert...Danger danger!"