Thread: British doll
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:04 PM
Bronze Member

Default British doll

So, I enter the master bedroom and I see Erica as she turns around, she is so sexy with those dreadlocks.

Erica: "Frankie honey, could you be so kind and get me a refill?" She, ask with her British accent.

Me: "Ah...refill, the bottle is already empty?" I ask surprisingly. Her face changed and...

Erica: "What, are you trying to insinuate something?" She answered rather harshly.

Me: "No! It's just that there's no wine in the house I'd have to go down to the wine cellar to get a bottle and to do that, dear, I have to step outside and I'm in my pjs." I said politely hoping she doesn't get further upset since I'm saying I'm too lazy to get her another glass of wine.

Erica: "Oh! Is it that far of a walk or even effort?"

Me: "Well, I just wanted to get some rest." I sighed.

Erica: "Rest? I wasn't in the mood for rest tonight, honey" She said with a tone of necessity in her voice.

Erica: "Oh, I'm being rude aren't I, please forgive me. I soo do desire another glass of wine and I would be most grateful if you could do me the favor, I promise you won't be sorry." She dropped her demanding attitude and that smile just gets to me.

Me: "Well...Ok, OK!" I went into the closet and got my robe.

Erica: "Thank you soo much." That energy she has is soo contagious.

I get back from the cellar and open the bottle.

Erica: "You are such a gentlemen, and we're all good right?"

Me: "Yes, I'm sorry I made such a fuss over this." I apologized and showed her the opened bottle.

Erica: "Ah...honey...that's not a Chardonnay, ahhh..."

Me:

Last edited by frankinstien; 02-05-2024 at 11:24 PM.