View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Manufacturer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeC22 View Post
That's my biggest issue. £3500 buys you a lot of tech, that makes the cost of these dolls just a little bit over-extravagant. As much as I would love a full sized silicone companion, spending the cost of a fairly new car on one, just doesn't equate to justifiable expense... to me anyway.

Needless to say, if I won the lottery, it would be a different story.

The thing I always wonder about though... is, are the current prices the default cost that every company thinks is "right", and as such, do they release at that price, regardless of the manufacturing cost? Would a lower cost doll, be seen as a lower quality doll, simply because it costs less?

I don't know, maybe these dolls will have to stay with the real girls... in our fantasies.

Maybe digressing this thread is unfair to Hitdoll, in which case, I sincerely apologise, and fully accept any mod's decision to remove my comments.

Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .