View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Gold Member

Maid-Fong is an exceptional silicone doll, created with an enormous amount of love for details. Similar to an Anatomical Doll, she is created by a single artist, not by a company or a factory. I am convinced that she is an incredible value for the money!

We are importing her from Canada to Germany and can ship to all countries in the EU. Individual arrangements to ship her to the surrounding countries outside the EU like Norway or Switzerland are possible.

Until February, Maidlee Doll's Maid-Fong included just the vagina in the base model. This vagina is totally amazing, it's over 20 cm deep and very soft. But Maid-Fong is a serious love doll and can do much more for you.

Since February, all sisters of Maid-Fong bought from Dollstudio are "all inclusive". She comes with anal and oral options without additional charges. Both options are now included in the base price. Those options are an CAD 400.00 value you get for free!

Including customs, taxes and shipping to (almost) any location in Germany, she costs 4,699.00€. Shipping from Germany to most locations in the UK, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Sweden, Danmark, Austria etc. is about 60.00€-80.00€. This is probably the most comfortable and most affordable way to get a doll of her kind delivered to your doorsteps!

Also, we can arrange shipment directly from Canada to the UK (~3,800.00€, including shipping with DHL Express). Please contact me for details, if you are interested in this option.

Here are more details about Maid-Fong: http://en.dollstudio.org/node/360

Please drop me a PM here at the forum, or send a mail to info@dollstudio.org for a quote, if you are interested in this beautiful doll!

Sandro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg introducing-maidlee-doll-maid-fong-dollstudio-4742.jpg (25.8 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by Dollstudio; 01-05-2015 at 04:12 PM.