View Single Post
Old 30-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Silver Member

Default Some Hair & Clothes Advice Please

Hiya gang, i need a bit of help please. Firstly my long brunette hair is getting in a right tangle these days. My loverboy has tried everything to try and sort it for me. He washes it once a month and tries to brush it every day, but his brush just seems to pull my hair out!, so i am thinking about getting a new style. I was thinking maybe a short, pixie look would suit me better, and would be easier for my loverboy to maintain, he does try, bless him! Do you know where i could purchase a new 'short' style from? The last one i purchased came from 'Lovehoney uk' and cost around £35.00.
The second bit of advice is i need some new outfits and panties. Loverboy did order a clothing catalogue for me, which i had a browse through, but there was nothing to my likeing. I'm not a fussy Babe, but i do like plain colours, i'm not really a flowergirl. Loverboy says that he is going to Primark in London, the flagship store, no less. I will be asking for a couple of short dresses, some silky pj's or nightie, some new panties and some black stockings, as the stockings i came with are all torn and tattered! Could you lovely folk give me an idea of sizes so that i can let loverboy know. We are going on our hols in September and i want to look my best for him! Thanks Guys! X