Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 01:42 PM

Default Hello!

I've been lurking here a while, but I'm considering getting a doll, and I have some questions;

Which material? TPE, Silicone, Foam, Fabric, Inflatable? I get the impression that TPE is a bit 'high-maintenance' (requiring regular oiling/powdering?), how does silicone compare? I did have two inflatable dolls in the distant past, but both sadly succumbed to leaky seams that eventually got beyond my ability to repair .
Also, I'm hoping for not to heavy, I'd prefer not to exceed 30kg. and lighter is better, however, I'm not interested in torso dolls. What I'd like is a doll I can cuddle up in bed with .
Also, storage, what are the preferred options, given that I live in my own house and don't need to hide anything.

Which vendor? I am based in the UK, it looks like the options recommended here are Cloud Climax, The Doll House and LucidToys, am I missing anyone?

I'm also interested in getting anatomically correct miniature dolls, I hear a lot about the Phicen brand, are there any others (I vaguely recall something beginning with 'J'), is there a recommended outlet for these, or is the 'Amazon and hope for the best'?

I hope I haven't rambled on to much, thanks in advance for any answers.

Orgoneotron