Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Site Owner

Hi Orgoneotron, welcome from lurker's corner.

Phicen (tbleague) keep your eye open on eBay for bargains or I recently bought a few from here.

https://www.moviefigures.co.uk/colle...hicen-tbleague

Full size dolls, I don't see modern TPE dolls anymore high maintenance than modern soft silicone dolls, softer silicone tends to require more cleaning and powdering than tpe, some firmer silicone less so, I place modern TPE somewhere in the middle, Bed girls will need more frequent cleaning in both types of materials.
Foam dolls have the advantage of light weight but don't take much bending or stress around the joints before you're into them needing repairs.

30kg TPE dolls? I will let someone answer that question, mine are mostly a lot heavier than that, and they are not what I would say a good starter doll weight.

silicone can be lighter in some cases, but you will be paying for it in both firmness, (large foam cores make them harder but lighter,), and for some reason my lighter weight Silicone girls are all the eye watering price tag girls.

A few of the folks here have bought from Silicone Lovers, they have some great deals sometimes, the others you have named.