Thread: Hey :)
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2023, 01:29 PM
Active New Member

Smile Hey :)

Hey everyone, hope you're having a good Saturday!

I'm a new buyer looking to get my first doll and was hoping you guys could offer some opinions/advice?

After reading through a bunch of threads on here and other forums I've settled on a torso doll suiting me best since I don't have a ton of storage space, so would occasionally need to put her out of the way and keep her weight to a minimum. Definitely like the idea of an upper body/head rather than just hips though, for the companionship side of things.

This is the girl I'm looking at, default aside from the free extras and a potential change of hair - https://siliconelovers.com/products/...ch-torso-julia.

So my initial questions would be, what are your opinions on Siliconelovers for UK buyers, and of Irontech as a manufacturer? I've seen both mentioned on here, but not as much as other sites.

Does the description and price look good to you guys? I've read a bunch about TPE vs silicone and care, but I'm assuming there's going to be variance in quality between companies and I'm not sure if there's stuff I should be looking out for.

Sorry, I know that's a lot for a first post Even with discounts, this is a lot of money for me and I'm trying to answer every question I have before taking the plunge. Super excited though, especially after spending some time lurking here.

Any advice you can give would be amazing, thank you so much!